Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Endgame (Victory for the Villains!) - Page 38

Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 748
Like Tree282Likes

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Endgame (Victory for the Villains!)

  1. #556
    Sometimes Quiet Joltik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,609
    Blog Entries
    63

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 7 (The Robin Lands) - 8/13/12

    Well, that's not me. You all have no reason to trust me. So I don't think that I would be converted. I wasn't.

  2. #557
    Nope Setra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,858
    Blog Entries
    174

    Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 7 (The Robin Lands) - 8/13/12

    @HilbertCressLover;

    Vote talley please?

  3. #558
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 7 (The Robin Lands) - 8/13/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    Human: I've never seen a Game without a godfather. If there is a cop, then there is a godfather. It's a counter. Maybe the mafia just got lucky with their kill of Mintaka.

    mwto: Well,Greece was vig killed right? Maybe she didn't see that coming and didn't convert anyone. If she did, why would she convert someone who hasn't been very active in this game? I think that they would have waited until later to make the conversion.
    Fair enough. By the way, Greece voted against me. She only unvoted me after I got the cop check of me being Town, to avoid suspicion on her as being part of the Mafia. I would have been toasted if Mintaka didn't cop check me.

  4. #559
    Sometimes Quiet Joltik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,609
    Blog Entries
    63

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 7 (The Robin Lands) - 8/13/12

    Are you trying to convince me of something? I haven't voted you. I'm just seeing your reactions. You don't seem very mafia like to me, but I've been wrong before.

  5. #560
    Christmas Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    4,508
    Blog Entries
    185

    Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 7 (The Robin Lands) - 8/13/12

    Vote: Stuntology

    He doesn't seem like mafia to be honest, the Mintaka explanation seems viable enough imo.

  6. #561
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,557
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 7 (The Robin Lands) - 8/13/12

    VOTE:Gotpika If you don't believe stuntology to be mafia then why are you voting for him. The only way that makes sense is that you're mafia and know he's town, and are using Human's vote on him as an excuse for yours. That also makes me think that Human may be mafia, so you just cast more suspicion on her.

  7. #562
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 7 (The Robin Lands) - 8/13/12

    Yet I still have 3 votes against me, in which I'll probably lose now >.>.

    VOTE:Gotpika If you don't believe stuntology to be mafia then why are you voting for him. The only way that makes sense is that you're mafia and know he's town, and are using Human's vote on him as an excuse for yours. That also makes me think that Human may be mafia, so you just cast more suspicion on her.
    He meant that I'm not with the Mafia because of the Mintaka explanation I gave.
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 14th August 2012 at 08:07 PM.

  8. #563
    Christmas Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    4,508
    Blog Entries
    185

    Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 7 (The Robin Lands) - 8/13/12

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    VOTE:Gotpika If you don't believe stuntology to be mafia then why are you voting for him. The only way that makes sense is that you're mafia and know he's town, and are using Human's vote on him as an excuse for yours. That also makes me think that Human may be mafia, so you just cast more suspicion on her.
    mwto pls.

    I just don't think Human is mafia to be honest, I just voted in an attempt to try to even things out. Not like Stuntolgy can be lynched without two more votes on him. I'm trying to go for a tie because the dude just doesn't seem like mafia to me.

    btw, I have one-shot nightkill immunity. And am aligned with the town.

  9. #564
    shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    862
    Blog Entries
    8
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 7 (The Robin Lands) - 8/13/12

    There are actually three votes on Human, so he would be lynched.

  10. #565
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,557
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 7 (The Robin Lands) - 8/13/12

    Human claims to have night-kill immunity for every night, and you claim one-night kill @Gotpika; I find that odd.

  11. #566
    Christmas Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    4,508
    Blog Entries
    185

    Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 7 (The Robin Lands) - 8/13/12

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Human claims to have night-kill immunity for every night, and you claim one-night kill @Gotpika; I find that odd.
    Dude. There's a difference between ONE-SHOT immunity and full immunity.

  12. #567
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 7 (The Robin Lands) - 8/13/12

    I still see no reason why @America*; has voted for me with my proven Town status other than "he could possibly be the godfather" because Mintaka then got killed when she was the one that protected me from being voted out. I voted for Stuntology for no real reason. It's blind. He has no confirmed cop check like me.

  13. #568
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 7 (The Robin Lands) - 8/13/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    @HilbertCressLover;

    Vote talley please?
    Vote tally:

    Human - III (America*, Neon Borealis, Stuntology)

    Stuntology - II (Human, Gotpika)

    Gotpika - I (mwto)
    Setra likes this.

  14. #569
    Nope Setra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,858
    Blog Entries
    174

    Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 7 (The Robin Lands) - 8/13/12

    Well you even with your cop check you still seem very scummy. And with that yes, the Godfather is still alive. So they have every reason to suspect you.
    Catspring likes this.

  15. #570
    shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    862
    Blog Entries
    8
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 7 (The Robin Lands) - 8/13/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    I still see no reason why @America*; has voted for me with my proven Town status other than "he could possibly be the godfather" because Mintaka then got killed when she was the one that protected me from being voted out. I voted for Stuntology for no real reason. It's blind. He has no confirmed cop check like me.
    Are you serious? Godfather in a role in almost every mafia game. Godfather comes up innocent on cop checks, which would explain why you killed the cop. So you admit to voting Stuntology for no real reason other than he has no confirmed cop check? That's... pretty scummy.

Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •