Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Endgame (Victory for the Villains!) - Page 35
Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 748

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Endgame (Victory for the Villains!)

  1. #511
    shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    862
    Blog Entries
    8
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 7 (The Robin Lands) - 8/13/12

    VOTE: Human

    Reason: You seem very quick to hop on bandwagons with no given explanation. You also seem very insistent on proving you're Town, using every piece of evidence you can get to prove your point. The way the cop cleared you and then died has me thinking you might be the Godfather.

  2. #512
    Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Soaring through the skies.
    Posts
    951
    Blog Entries
    42

    Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 7 (The Robin Lands) - 8/13/12

    I agree with both Hawkeye and America.

    You are far to quick to bandwagon.

    Vote: Human

    Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack


  3. #513
    So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Beautiful British Columbia
    Posts
    879

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 7 (The Robin Lands) - 8/13/12

    Im going to have to Vote: human as well. Your reactions to most events have been pretty defensive and suspicious, and your very adamant insistence that you're town gives me a hunch that you could be the godfather.

    Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

  4. #514
    Justice HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Another Plane
    Posts
    1,138
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 7 (The Robin Lands) - 8/13/12

    >Protecting myself = Mafia
    >Voting a person somebody has already voted like how everybody else is doing = Mafia
    >Confirmed to be town through cop = Godfather

    Yeah guys, great logic. Too bad that once I die, you four will be on the suspect list since you the Mafia considers me to be their No.1 threat :P.

    Whatever. I've had fun. I guess Kattobingu doesn't last forever :P

  5. #515
    The Coolest! jokool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here.
    Posts
    2,113
    Blog Entries
    88

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 7 (The Robin Lands) - 8/13/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Why should you vote for me? Tell me what I have done in this game tha garuntees a vote? Going down the list isn't going to help you.

    Vote: Human There you go, mindlessly bandwagoning again. V
    It's just like you said, I'm just going down the list. We haven't had much (if any) info on mafia members lately. I was just hoping that someone would slip up and then we'd have something to work with. While my plan didn't work perfectly, someone did slip up:

    UNVOTE: Hawkeye
    VOTE: Human


    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    >Voting a person somebody has already voted like how everybody else is doing = Mafia
    We're not voting because everyone else is doing it, we have good reason to believe you are the godfather.
    The only reason I voted for mwto and Hawkeye earlier was because I wanted info and didn't know how else to get it.

  6. #516
    Justice HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Another Plane
    Posts
    1,138
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 7 (The Robin Lands) - 8/13/12

    What's this good reason to believe that I'm the godfather :P?

  7. #517
    Chief of Police Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Without a Ceilng
    Posts
    11,282
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 7 (The Robin Lands) - 8/13/12

    VOTE: Human

    I wonder why if we have two confirmed townies then why doesn't the mafia kill them so that we are back to nothing more than suspecting each other and lynching other townies. I figure maybe Human or Neonsands is mafia, though the fact that Neon has been helping us makes me think that he is an actual townie, or is seriously playing us as the Godfather, the former more likely.

  8. #518
    Justice HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Another Plane
    Posts
    1,138
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 7 (The Robin Lands) - 8/13/12

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    VOTE: Human

    I wonder why if we have two confirmed townies then why doesn't the mafia kill them so that we are back to nothing more than suspecting each other and lynching other townies. I figure maybe Human or Neonsands is mafia, though the fact that Neon has been helping us makes me think that he is an actual townie, or is seriously playing us as the Godfather, the former more likely.
    You'll know the reason why I haven't been lynched at night yet once I get voted out :P. And why I've gotten the most votes for three times. Now I'm finally going to get eliminated. I can only imagine how happy the Mafia is right now to finally get rid of me :P. Unless some miracle happens like the last 2 times where they tried to get rid of me, I'm doomed, again. Having such a role is harsh. At least it made me get this far xD. I wo uld've been dead meat already. Poor Mintaka. Having saved my ass with the cop check. Only for her to get lynched for protecting me. And now it's going all down the drain. Shame.

    EDIT: 6 votes already against me? If I was the godfather, wouldn't my Mafia team mates be protecting me or something? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm part of Town and am a target to the Mafia for a reason other Town members shall know once I die. I guess that cop check was completely pointless. The Mafia is doing a very non-strategic choice here since they'll be highly suspected for continuously voting me out.
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 14th August 2012 at 04:13 PM.

  9. #519
    Nope Setra's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,056
    Blog Entries
    172

    Follow Setra on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 7 (The Robin Lands) - 8/13/12

    @Human; You could always claim.

  10. #520
    Chief of Police Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Without a Ceilng
    Posts
    11,282
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 7 (The Robin Lands) - 8/13/12

    @Human; they may not be defending you because it could reveal them as mafia since all the suspicion is on you. I as I just said find it odd that hey didn't lynch you or Neonsands

  11. #521
    Justice HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Another Plane
    Posts
    1,138
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 7 (The Robin Lands) - 8/13/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    @Human; You could always claim.
    What's that?

  12. #522
    Kitties! Meow Wow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,715
    Blog Entries
    65

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 7 (The Robin Lands) - 8/13/12

    Are you guys getting lynched confused with night killed? I'm not really ready to vote yet. I can kinda see where human is coming from. Also, Neonsands is most likely getting doctor protection,so the mafia won't wast time trying to kill him.

  13. #523
    Nope Setra's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,056
    Blog Entries
    172

    Follow Setra on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 7 (The Robin Lands) - 8/13/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    @Human; You could always claim.
    What's that?
    Tell us what your role is.

  14. #524

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 7 (The Robin Lands) - 8/13/12

    Vote tally:

    Human - VI (Hawkeye, America*, Neon Borealis, Stuntology, jokool, mwto)

    Hawkeye - I (Human)

  15. #525
    Justice HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Another Plane
    Posts
    1,138
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 7 (The Robin Lands) - 8/13/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    @Human; You could always claim.
    What's that?
    Tell us what your role is.
    I'm immune to being night-killed.

    Yeah, the Mafia tried killing me in the first night because I voted against Jolty Febe, who was Mafia. They can't night kill me and so have tried to vote me out. Mintaka saved me in their first two tries to vote me out. She found out that he was Mafia in the first and found out that I was Town in the second.

    Unvote: Hawkeye

    Meh. Even though you could have voted against jokool who started voting you, you chose to vote me instead. I was even cop checked so you had more reason to vote for jokool. Why I'm the target? I don't know. That's very strange isn't?
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 14th August 2012 at 05:04 PM.

Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •