Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Endgame (Victory for the Villains!) - Page 32

Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 748
Like Tree282Likes

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Endgame (Victory for the Villains!)

  1. #466
    The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    C Burg
    Posts
    2,369
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 6 (Purging of the Members) - 8/11/12

    Ummmm... We should probably get some discussions going.

    According to the PM I just received, Jokool has been silenced. He still was able to send me a PM, though. Which is a little peculiar.

    As well, from information I got, Neon Borealis and America* should be watched carefully. There wasn't any definite evidence against them, but Umeko was suspicious. And I now know I can trust her word.

    So, if anybody else has anything to contribute, please feel free to let me know. I'm doing my best to make sense of all of this.

  2. #467
    Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Soaring through the skies.
    Posts
    947
    Blog Entries
    41

    Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 6 (Purging of the Members) - 8/11/12

    Well, I'm also suspiccious of América and was susspiccious of Umeko.

    I guess this was like a mexican standoff.

    Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack


  3. #468
    shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    862
    Blog Entries
    8
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 6 (Purging of the Members) - 8/11/12

    May I ask why you're suspicious of me?

  4. #469
    Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Soaring through the skies.
    Posts
    947
    Blog Entries
    41

    Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 6 (Purging of the Members) - 8/11/12


    My turn, Draw!!!


    Both of our roles are not ussually what you would claim as a townie. So I guess we struck as odd for one another.

    Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack


  5. #470
    shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    862
    Blog Entries
    8
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 6 (Purging of the Members) - 8/11/12

    Well, that's my actual role. Feel free to test it if you'd like.

    Your claim strikes me as a little odd as well, but since there's no basis I'm going to hold my vote.

  6. #471
    Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Soaring through the skies.
    Posts
    947
    Blog Entries
    41

    Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 6 (Purging of the Members) - 8/11/12

    The same goes for my role.

    Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack


  7. #472
    So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Spielburg
    Posts
    863

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 6 (Purging of the Members) - 8/11/12

    Didn't Jokool already get silenced?

    Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

  8. #473
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,556
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 6 (Purging of the Members) - 8/11/12

    It looks like he was silenced again, which means someone doesn't want him to speak

  9. #474
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,743
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 6 (Purging of the Members) - 8/11/12


    Let's get some votes/discussion in, eh?


    Yes, I am a complete nag about this. XD

  10. #475
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,556
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 6 (Purging of the Members) - 8/11/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post
    Ummmm... We should probably get some discussions going.

    According to the PM I just received, Jokool has been silenced. He still was able to send me a PM, though. Which is a little peculiar.

    As well, from information I got, Neon Borealis and America* should be watched carefully. There wasn't any definite evidence against them, but Umeko was suspicious. And I now know I can trust her word.

    So, if anybody else has anything to contribute, please feel free to let me know. I'm doing my best to make sense of all of this.
    Why was she suspicious of the two?

  11. #476
    The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    C Burg
    Posts
    2,369
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 6 (Purging of the Members) - 8/11/12

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post
    Ummmm... We should probably get some discussions going.

    According to the PM I just received, Jokool has been silenced. He still was able to send me a PM, though. Which is a little peculiar.

    As well, from information I got, Neon Borealis and America* should be watched carefully. There wasn't any definite evidence against them, but Umeko was suspicious. And I now know I can trust her word.

    So, if anybody else has anything to contribute, please feel free to let me know. I'm doing my best to make sense of all of this.
    Why was she suspicious of the two?
    She was in a QT with both and there were a bunch of IP hits. Not too many, but enough for her to be suspicious. So it's possible it's nothing, but also a chance of something.

  12. #477
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,556
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 6 (Purging of the Members) - 8/11/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post
    Ummmm... We should probably get some discussions going.

    According to the PM I just received, Jokool has been silenced. He still was able to send me a PM, though. Which is a little peculiar.

    As well, from information I got, Neon Borealis and America* should be watched carefully. There wasn't any definite evidence against them, but Umeko was suspicious. And I now know I can trust her word.

    So, if anybody else has anything to contribute, please feel free to let me know. I'm doing my best to make sense of all of this.
    Why was she suspicious of the two?
    She was in a QT with both and there were a bunch of IP hits. Not too many, but enough for her to be suspicious. So it's possible it's nothing, but also a chance of something.
    Did she say what these hints were? I can't confidently vote for either without some decent proof

  13. #478
    Sometimes Quiet Joltik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,608
    Blog Entries
    63

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 6 (Purging of the Members) - 8/11/12

    A QT with both and there were a bunch of IP hits? Isn't America* running her own Mafia? She should have a QT with a lot of hits, as she would have to make one for the mafia. Unless I misunderstand.

  14. #479
    Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Soaring through the skies.
    Posts
    947
    Blog Entries
    41

    Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 6 (Purging of the Members) - 8/11/12

    Ore no turn: Draw!!!

    I summon evidence in attack mode.

    Okay. Just checked the "Alliance" that América porposed. It has 8 unique views.

    1 Umeko
    1 Me
    1 América
    2 Hosts
    3.- ?

    Unless Umeko shared the link with Neonsands, I don't know where those other unique views come from. This QT was made before Jolty was lynched (2 days before that in fact). That means other 3 people saw the QT (Including Jolty) That leaves heavy suspiccion on both myself and América.

    I'll just say this right now. I'm a restless spirit. Even if I'm killed, I'm not out of the game.

    America's claim is really convenient for a mafia though.

    Vote: America*

    Care to explain your role?

    Edit: woops, forgot there were 2 hosts.
    Last edited by Neon Borealis; 12th August 2012 at 04:08 PM.

    Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack


  15. #480
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,743
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 6 (Purging of the Members) - 8/11/12

    HCL is also a host. ^^;

Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •