Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Endgame (Victory for the Villains!) - Page 17
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 748

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Endgame (Victory for the Villains!)

  1. #241
    Golden Lily Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Disposing of Strigoi
    Posts
    13,115
    Blog Entries
    24

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 3 (Mourning for All) - 8/5/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Axle Helios View Post
    Or he's being manipulated by the mafia. :/
    Draw.

    I place a monster in defense.

    Did you mean Neonsands or the cop?

    Turn endo
    Quote Originally Posted by the Ruby Circle
    "He's an animal," growled Dimitri. "He has no business being here."
    "Well, I suppose it–" I stopped and reconsidered Dimitri's words. "Do you know him or something?"
    Dimitri eyed me. "Yes. Do you?"
    "Yeah," I said. "He's my uncle. Rand Ivashkov."
    "Oh?" Dimitri's hardened expression didn't change. "He's my father."
    The Heart Connects The Suits♥Truth and Ideals☯ Starline☄

  2. #242
    Now with more cowbell. Axle Helios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Maryland (GMT-5)
    Posts
    1,681
    Follow Axle Helios On Twitter
    Follow Axle Helios on Tumblr Visit Axle Helios's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 3 (Mourning for All) - 8/5/12

    If the cop reports are fake, we're stuck. If Neonsands isn't mafia, we should vote for whoever he says gave him the reports, but if he is mafia, he'll just say a random innocent gave him the reports. And there's no way of knowing whether he is or isn't.
    If we lynch Neonsands, there's a fifty per cent chance of lynching an innocent.
    If we lynch who Neonsands claims gave him the reports, there's a fifty per cent chance of lynching an innocent.
    So I guess we'll be flipping a coin. Unless, of course, Jolty is truly mafia, in which case it's smooth sailing.
    I got my claims down on Quagsire, Miror B, Roar and Sand Stream.
    Winner of Burned Planet Mafia and Plants vs Zombies Mafia.

  3. #243
    the bug catcher pokémon Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,095
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 3 (Mourning for All) - 8/5/12

    The cop contacted me as well, so I'm sure Neonsands is telling the truth (and so is the cop).

  4. #244
    So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Beautiful British Columbia
    Posts
    1,040
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 3 (Mourning for All) - 8/5/12

    At least things are interesting now :P

    Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

  5. #245
    Golden Lily Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Disposing of Strigoi
    Posts
    13,115
    Blog Entries
    24

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 3 (Mourning for All) - 8/5/12

    So let's hope that the cop wasn't lying then, though I don't see why he would.
    Quote Originally Posted by the Ruby Circle
    "He's an animal," growled Dimitri. "He has no business being here."
    "Well, I suppose it–" I stopped and reconsidered Dimitri's words. "Do you know him or something?"
    Dimitri eyed me. "Yes. Do you?"
    "Yeah," I said. "He's my uncle. Rand Ivashkov."
    "Oh?" Dimitri's hardened expression didn't change. "He's my father."
    The Heart Connects The Suits♥Truth and Ideals☯ Starline☄

  6. #246
    The Moon HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tomoeda
    Posts
    1,192
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 3 (Mourning for All) - 8/5/12

    All the people voting against Jolty makes it harder to pinpoint who's in Mafia.

  7. #247
    the bug catcher pokémon Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,095
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 3 (Mourning for All) - 8/5/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    All the people voting against Jolty makes it harder to pinpoint who's in Mafia.
    what is this i don't even

  8. #248
    The Moon HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tomoeda
    Posts
    1,192
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 3 (Mourning for All) - 8/5/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    All the people voting against Jolty makes it harder to pinpoint who's in Mafia.
    what is this i don't even
    what is this i don't even

    Since Jolty Febe's faction has been revealed to be Mafia, those in the Mafia have to vote him out too to look innocent and "part of the team", making it harder to know who's in the Mafia. If they voted for somebody else to save Jolty's doomed hide, they'd look suspicious.

    Those in the Mafia would try to back themselves up when voted for saying that they voted for somebody in the Mafia to make them look seemingly innocent.

  9. #249
    the bug catcher pokémon Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,095
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 3 (Mourning for All) - 8/5/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    All the people voting against Jolty makes it harder to pinpoint who's in Mafia.
    what is this i don't even
    what is this i don't even

    Since Jolty Febe's faction has been revealed to be Mafia, those in the Mafia have to vote him out too to look innocent and "part of the team", making it harder to know who's in the Mafia. If they voted for somebody else to save Jolty's doomed hide, they'd look suspicious.

    Those in the Mafia would try to back themselves up when voted for saying that they voted for somebody in the Mafia to make them look seemingly innocent.

  10. #250
    The Cousin of Comic Sans Neon Sans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Microsoft Word
    Posts
    2,522
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 3 (Mourning for All) - 8/5/12

    Soooo... I'm pretty sure the cop isn't lying. Worst comes to worst, there is a framer.

  11. #251
    Believe in Steven! Meyneth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,922
    Blog Entries
    70

    Follow Meyneth on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 3 (Mourning for All) - 8/5/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post
    Soooo... I'm pretty sure the cop isn't lying. Worst comes to worst, there is a framer.
    I have a small question, is a framer a role, or just something the mafia does?

  12. #252
    The Cousin of Comic Sans Neon Sans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Microsoft Word
    Posts
    2,522
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 3 (Mourning for All) - 8/5/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post
    Soooo... I'm pretty sure the cop isn't lying. Worst comes to worst, there is a framer.
    I have a small question, is a framer a role, or just something the mafia does?
    It can be a role. The person picks someone every night, and if that person is checked that night, they will come up as mafia.

  13. #253
    Believe in Steven! Meyneth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,922
    Blog Entries
    70

    Follow Meyneth on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 3 (Mourning for All) - 8/5/12

    Ah, ok then. I don't think I've been in a game with one of those, thanks!

  14. #254

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 3 (Mourning for All) - 8/5/12

    Voting locked, update pending.

  15. #255
    Elite Sniper FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Frelia
    Posts
    2,796
    Blog Entries
    55

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 3 (Mourning for All) - 8/5/12

    ATTENTION, DUELISTS...

    Everything Kaito did was for his brother. He was determined to save his brother from illness, and to do so, he needed to win this tournament. But now that innocent duelists had been dying unnaturally, Kaito had another objective.

    He had to be sure that he kept Haruto safe.

    With access to the databases at Heartland, Kaito quickly found what appeared to be a solid lead in the search for the murderers. There was clearly a clue in his info, but alone, he struggled to make sense of who the information was incriminating.

    After sending his findings to a computer-savvy contact, Kaito left to see Haruto.

    He entered Haruto’s room, only to find a group surrounding his brother’s bed.

    The information most certainly had led Kaito’s contact to one of the murderer accomplices. That accomplice… was Haruto.

    The group dispersed at the sight of the young boy’s brother, leaving behind only the bleeding body of the child. As his last breath slowly left his lips, he held out a hand. Kaito quickly grasped it.

    Nii-san…

    As his eyes closed for the last time, a piece of caramel candy fell from his other hand to the ground.

    Tears rolling down his face, Kaito picked up the caramel carefully. Kaito remained by Haruto’s side as he slowly fell asleep, tears still in his eyes.



    It is now Night 3. This phase will end at 10:00 pm on August 7th, Eastern Time. You may now send in night actions.



Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •