1) I would really like to see activity from my players in this game. If you feel that you will not be able to maintain an acceptable level of activity, then you may wish to consider signing up as a sub rather than an initial player.
A) On that note, if you are inactive (not posting in-thread) for more than 3 phases, then I will sub you out. You will be warned prior to that happening.
2) Things that will get you modkilled:
A) Nameclaiming. That’s a definite no-no, no matter what, regardless of if you do it in-thread, in a QT, or in a PM. If I see it anywhere, you’re out. And do NOT reveal your role PM in any way, shape or form, through something like a screencapture. And please do not deck-claim.
B) Not including me as a recipient for PMs and QTs. Basically, if you’re going to talk about the game anywhere other than in-thread, I need to be able to see it. Add me in the recipient slot in PMs. If I find out that things have been happening in secret, I’ll have to modkill you.
C) Flaming, baiting, yada yada. You guys know the drill. Don’t purposely try to piss people off is the gist of this. Use common sense in determining how much is too far in arguments and all that.
D) Intentionally playing against your win condition. Things are more fun when everyone is playing to win. If it seems like you are trying to lose on purpose, I will send you a PM to ask you about it. No immediate modkills, but please do your best to win, regardless of win conditions.
3) Let’s keep things civil here. I know from personal experience that it is easy to get a little wild in debates, but please try to remember that this is a game.
4) When placing your vote, do so in the format of VOTE: Username, using bold on the vote. To unvote, use the format of UNVOTE: Username.
5) Again, we need to be able to see all mafia related conversations, whether they be PMs, QTs, whatever.
6) If you change your username (or, Arceus forbid, some new bandwagon starts), please notify me in-thread of the change. Because I am HORRIBLE with name changes.
7) You are allowed one “death post,” of which nothing informative should be posted. After dying, please do not “like” any posts in this thread either, for obvious reasons.
8) I will send out result PMs for actions directly AFTER the phase has ended. So don’t panic about it if you haven’t gotten it during the phase.
9) Phases last the usual 24 hours, and I intend to update around 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time. If I cannot, I will notify everyone in thread, in the case of a delay.
10) As the host, I reserve the right to make alterations /changes to the rules at any time (but I probably won’t).
To prove that you have read the rules, please include your favorite Pokémon in your sign-up post.