Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Endgame! Mafia and Ryoga Kamishiro win!) - Page 22

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 377
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Endgame! Mafia and Ryoga Kamishiro win!)

  1. #316
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,633
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Day 7, Diamonds/11/25/12)

    Glad you guys are finally starting to pay attention to flavor text

  2. #317
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,746
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Day 7, Diamonds/11/25/12)

    VOTE: Elysion

    That flavor text definitely reinforces the probabilty that Elysion is mafia. And at the moment, that is far and away the best lead we've got to work with.

  3. #318
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Day 7, Diamonds/11/25/12)

    Well, I have nothing to hide. Yes, I am the vig that killed Master Mew - I personally thought he was acting quite strange as well. I don't blame you all for thinking I'm mafia, but you do realize that I vig killed Master Mew, yes? I realize that flavortext makes me look pretty darn suspicious, which is the reason that some of you are beginning to suspect me, but I can honestly say that I am not mafioso.

  4. #319
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,633
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Day 7, Diamonds/11/25/12)

    VOTE: Elysion for reasons already stated
    @Elysion;

  5. #320
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Day 7, Diamonds/11/25/12)

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Glad you guys are finally starting to pay attention to flavor text
    well it's the only time it revealed anything that could help us with a lynch on a Mafia...

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    VOTE: Elysion

    That flavor text definitely reinforces the probabilty that Elysion is mafia. And at the moment, that is far and away the best lead we've got to work with.
    Villains confirmed so far are Professor Cobra(Elysion) and DD. Akuraito and Sputnik haven't claimed yet, or done anything that can help the Town, so I'm willing to bet that either Akuraito or Sputnik are DD. They could both be Mafia and some other other villain in the show not mentioned in the FT.

    Well, I have nothing to hide. Yes, I am the vig that killed Master Mew - I personally thought he was acting quite strange as well. I don't blame you all for thinking I'm mafia, but you do realize that I vig killed Master Mew, yes? I realize that flavortext makes me look pretty darn suspicious, which is the reason that some of you are beginning to suspect me, but I can honestly say that I am not mafioso.
    Well, you came up with the idea to kill Master Mew, who Dark Blueberry told me that he was going around soft claiming a role that could be deadly to the Mafia. It's a shame that I agreed to go with it.

    yes yes

    you vig killed master mew

    that TOTALLY CLEARS YOU

    i mean cmon

    a mafia member who is also a vig killer

    where have i heard that before?

    oh yeah that's right...

    in the bkmn mafia :D

    What do you have to say to the Flavor Text CLEARLY SAYING that you were Professor Cobra, killing Austin O'Brien?

    You pretty much avoided answering that question.

    how not scummy of you
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 25th November 2012 at 02:46 AM.

  6. #321
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,633
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Day 7, Diamonds/11/25/12)

    I think Fujiwara is mafia judging by what I read on the wiki. Most likely the godfather to be exact

  7. #322
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Day 7, Diamonds/11/25/12)

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    I think Fujiwara is mafia judging by what I read on the wiki. Most likely the godfather to be exact
    why not just watch the show instead of spoiling yourself

    Somebody claimed their monster to have 2300 Attack and 1100 Defense to me, which can be Clear Vicious Knight, one of Fujiwara's monster. They also claimed to me of being Independent, who needs to live until the end to survive. Thing is, somebody with such a win condition, already died.

    I'm betting they're Mafia.

  8. #323
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Day 7, Diamonds/11/25/12)

    I don't think Fujiwara would be mafia, much less the godfather... I was thinking perhaps an independent. Either way, not godfather. DD is most likely that.

  9. #324
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Day 7, Diamonds/11/25/12)

    You don't think there could be more than one independent in a mafia game? If you guys want to know the truth, I'm independent as well.

  10. #325
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Day 7, Diamonds/11/25/12)

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    You don't think there could be more than one independent in a mafia game? If you guys want to know the truth, I'm independent as well.
    oh wow

    the generic "i am independent not town pls don't lynch me!"

    well you first claimed to me of being a town

    what happened now

    oh and still ignoring it I see

    EDIT: Sputnik and Buoy were Independents, and I've already got 2 other Independent claims as is. Five Independents would be pushing it.

  11. #326
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,633
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Day 7, Diamonds/11/25/12)

    @Elysion; Indep claiming town is something a rookie might do, but you have enough experience now to not do that

  12. #327
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Day 7, Diamonds/11/25/12)

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    You don't think there could be more than one independent in a mafia game? If you guys want to know the truth, I'm independent as well.
    oh wow

    the generic "i am independent not town pls don't lynch me!"

    well you first claimed to me of being a town

    what happened now

    oh and still ignoring it I see

    EDIT: Sputnik and Buoy were Independents, and I've already got 2 other Independent claims as is. Five Independents would be pushing it.
    Yes, I unfortunately did lie about being town, but I actually am an independent. I thought it might be safer for me to claim town to you since I am an independent and I could be interpreted as being a town or anti-town independent. I wasn't sure if you would trust me if I claimed independent, hence I claimed town.

    Ignoring what exactly? That character comment? You know, I can't exactly nameclaim here, can I...?

    And I do realize that I made a rookie mistake...once again.

  13. #328
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Day 7, Diamonds/11/25/12)

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    You don't think there could be more than one independent in a mafia game? If you guys want to know the truth, I'm independent as well.
    oh wow

    the generic "i am independent not town pls don't lynch me!"

    well you first claimed to me of being a town

    what happened now

    oh and still ignoring it I see

    EDIT: Sputnik and Buoy were Independents, and I've already got 2 other Independent claims as is. Five Independents would be pushing it.
    Yes, I unfortunately did lie about being town, but I actually am an independent. I thought it might be safer for me to claim town to you since I am an independent and I could be interpreted as being a town or anti-town independent. I wasn't sure if you would trust me if I claimed independent, hence I claimed town.

    Ignoring what exactly? That character comment? You know, I can't exactly nameclaim here, can I...?

    And I do realize that I made a rookie mistake...once again.
    hmmm

    makes sense

    but then it should have stabbed you in the back later on right?

    well okay

    it's already obvious enough that you're Professor Cobra

    You making a rookie mistake...

    well with all the games you played so far

    I really doubt that you would.

    Mafia slip up is more fitting :D

  14. #329
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,633
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Day 7, Diamonds/11/25/12)

    @Elysion; You said your win condition is just living till the end of the game which is pro town and you know that and should not have been afraid to come out as indep

  15. #330
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Day 7, Diamonds/11/25/12)

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    hmmm

    makes sense

    but then it should have stabbed you in the back later on right?

    well okay

    it's already obvious enough that you're Professor Cobra

    You making a rookie mistake...

    well with all the games you played so far

    I really doubt that you would.

    Mafia slip up is more fitting :D
    I'm pretty paranoid at times...so I could make even the most obvious of mistakes. I kid you not, I could...=.= Remember All Stars? Apparently I could've gotten away with not fake nameclaiming, even though I was mafia in that one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Elysion; You said your win condition is just living till the end of the game which is pro town and you know that and should not have been afraid to come out as indep
    Yeah. ^^; I'm still not too used to the mechanics of being an independent, and since like you said the independent only has to live until the end, they could be working with both town or mafia, betraying one or the other as they see fit, so I was pretty paranoid as to whether the town would fully trust me or not.

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •