Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Endgame! Mafia and Ryoga Kamishiro win!) - Page 21
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Endgame! Mafia and Ryoga Kamishiro win!)

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Night 6, Eden/11/23/12)

@HumanDawn; Again, I'm not a one-shot.

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Two town-sided lynch proofs, regardless of which #-shot they are, seems unlikely. 2-shot lynchproof also seems unlikely, but meh.

Mido, was this information that you were using to lynch Soulmaster information that you worked out yourself, or information you were given?
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    Two town-sided lynch proofs, regardless of which #-shot they are, seems unlikely. 2-shot lynchproof also seems unlikely, but meh.
    The person who claimed one-shot lynchproof claimed to be a one-shot vigilante as well...

What do you make of that?

Mido, was this information that you were using to lynch Soulmaster information that you worked out yourself, or information you were given?
    I would still like to know. Maybe Rio Kamishiro accidentally sent a PM to Midorikawa instead of Soulmaster, and in it, she said Soulmaster's character's name? Manjoume isn't treated as a villain in the show(well in the first 26 episodes he was just a bully), so if Midorikawa knew of this, she should have known that he's a Townie :/

Blog Entries

@KidBeano; Figured out myself, but I'll be breaking a rule if I tell you anything about it. I said already that I may have misunderstood something.

On a side note: I doubt I'll die tonight because I'm still under suspicion, but if I do then that evidence I mentioned leads me to believe that DB is mafia fake claiming or that there's a converter.

Huh, I really thought that Midori would come out as mafia. At this point though, unless I'm not remembering correctly, I don't think we've lynched many if any mafia. :|

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    The person who claimed one-shot lynchproof claimed to be a one-shot vigilante as well...

I would still like to know. Maybe Rio Kamishiro accidentally sent a PM to Midorikawa instead of Soulmaster, and in it, she said Soulmaster's character's name? Manjoume isn't treated as a villain in the show(well in the first 26 episodes he was just a bully), so if Midorikawa knew of this, she should have known that he's a Townie :/
    Have you had anyone claim Bulletproof? If so, then I'd suggest checking whether or not the BP is told if they're attacked, and if they are, get the one-shot to shoot the BP. Kills two birds with one stone - if the BP is attacked alongside a regular kill, then it's likely both are legit (or both are mafia). Obviously, don't say what Night you're going to do this, keep it a surprise and have the BP come to you when attacked - you'll know whether you told the vig to shoot or not.

Mido, is there absolutely so information at all that you can even hint towards? What kind of thing the information entails? I know you misunderstood something, but really, it just seems to have no substance to it.

EDIT: Ok, as part of a random event I was PM'd a few nights back, I got a one-shot Lie Detection. I just used it on Mido's statement:

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Again, I'm not a one-shot.
    I can confirm Mido is telling the truth. However, this still isn't indicative of alignment, it just means if we try to lynch her again, it WILL fail.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post

Have you had anyone claim Bulletproof? If so, then I'd suggest checking whether or not the BP is told if they're attacked, and if they are, get the one-shot to shoot the BP. Kills two birds with one stone - if the BP is attacked alongside a regular kill, then it's likely both are legit (or both are mafia). Obviously, don't say what Night you're going to do this, keep it a surprise and have the BP come to you when attacked - you'll know whether you told the vig to shoot or not.

Mido, is there absolutely so information at all that you can even hint towards? What kind of thing the information entails? I know you misunderstood something, but really, it just seems to have no substance to it.
    Buoy was the BP ;_;

Um, who do you suggest we use the kill on?

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

@HumanDawn;
    If Rio mistakenly sent out role PMs, then chances are this game won't follow the show. We won't be able to predict if one is mafia or not by flavor texts and card info

I still think Asuka is part of mafia

There's no way Asuka is part of the mafia. That just... Wouldn't really make sense.

And what's this about mistaking role PMs? I don't get it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poyo View Post
    Huh, I really thought that Midori would come out as mafia. At this point though, unless I'm not remembering correctly, I don't think we've lynched many if any mafia. :|
    None, and if I was lying, which I wasn't, I would have came up town.
    @KidBeano; Again for the millionth time. I can't say anything without breaking the rules. Trust me I want to speak but I can't because I have no plans for getting mod killed

@HumanDawn; So far though judging by the flavor text and who has died, this does follow the show in terms of alignment. Zane/Ryo being an indep fit perfectly being his change in nature during the show, so it would make sense for him to be neutral. Everyone in the flavor text that is good in the show is indicated as good in the flavor text. It seems more like Asuka knows something about a mafia member that the others don't.
    @Ryoga Kamishiro; They're theorizing that Rio mistakenly sent me Soulmaster's role PM, which didn't happen as she would have to do some changing in roles if she did

PHASE LOCKED. Update pending.

let justice be done, though the heavens fall

An ominous aura was hanging over Duel Academy…

And it seemed to be getting progressively worse.

Two teachers were panicking, wondering if more students would be murdered. One teacher in particular, Professor Chronos De Medici, felt guilty. He left while his student, Fubuki Tenjoin, got murdered…

“How could you leave a student behind like that?! Honnêtement!” Napoleon whined, wondering how a teacher could mess up so badly.

“E-ehi, this is partly your fault! You found that weird object…”

“How do you know that?!”

As the two continued arguing, someone suddenly made their way inside the office. Both looked over, surprised to see who it was. “It’s---“

Just as Chronos was about to speak, the unknown person pulled out a gun and walked closer towards the two.

Pointing it at Napoleon first, he remained silent and gulped.

“You’ve been obsessed with demolition, have you not?” The man spoke, a smirk appearing on his face.

Nodding slightly, Napoleon stared at the gun.

“I think I’ll demolish you.”

A look of shock, the gun went off. Napoleon was shot in the head, a sure fire kill… Chronos stood there, trembling at the sight. “D-don’t… Have mercy, don’t kill me…!”

Now holding the gun to Chronos’ head, the murderer spoke, “A little late for that now. Goodbye… sensei.”

“Per favore, no---“

It was too late. He was shot in the head, a sure kill.

In another part of Duel Academy… Austin O’Brien was hanging out in the forest, near a building that not many entered.

“I think Professor Cobra should be here…” He whispered, entering the building.

As he got inside, he saw tubes that contained lots of glowing orange… “What on earth..?”

“Pretty, is it not?”

Hearing Cobra’s voice, Austin turned around quickly, looking at him. “Professor, what---“

“That there is something only skilled duelists can give me.”

Raising his eyebrow, Austin remained silent and listened to Cobra… cautiously.

“This is duel energy, that of which I can obtain only from making duelists duel… and I steal it.”

“Doesn’t that… cause problems?”

“Well, it might also drain their life… why, what does it matter to you? Aren’t you on my side… Austin?”

Making a sigh, he looked down. He didn’t know who to side with anymore… but he could tell that was Cobra was doing was wrong.

“I’m not going to work with you anymore.”

Quiet… nothing was heard for a few moments. Until Cobra got out his duel disk. “Fine. Let me duel you then… so I can get your duel energy!”

Unable to refuse the challenge, Austin put the duel disk on, ready to battle.

… but it was no use, Austin lost… his life energy, completely depleted.

It is now Day 7. This phase shall end on November 25th, 11:00 PM EST. You may now vote.

let justice be done, though the heavens fall

Blog Entries

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Day 7, Diamonds/11/25/12)

At least they didn't get the cop...
    FLY TO THE END OF LIFE

Blog Entries

*whew* Glad that worked.

Good luck, town!

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

2 of my most favorite characters dying in the same night. Austin... Chronos... <3

Okay, I was the one that told Elysion to vig kill Master Mew because of his odd behavior. Tell me how terrible I was to have done that all you want, we got this interesting gem:

In another part of Duel Academy… Austin O’Brien was hanging out in the forest, near a building that not many entered.

“I think Professor Cobra should be here…” He whispered, entering the building.

As he got inside, he saw tubes that contained lots of glowing orange… “What on earth..?”

“Pretty, is it not?”

Hearing Cobra’s voice, Austin turned around quickly, looking at him. “Professor, what---“

“That there is something only skilled duelists can give me.”

Raising his eyebrow, Austin remained silent and listened to Cobra… cautiously.

“This is duel energy, that of which I can obtain only from making duelists duel… and I steal it.”

“Doesn’t that… cause problems?”

“Well, it might also drain their life… why, what does it matter to you? Aren’t you on my side… Austin?”

Making a sigh, he looked down. He didn’t know who to side with anymore… but he could tell that was Cobra was doing was wrong.

“I’m not going to work with you anymore.”

Quiet… nothing was heard for a few moments. Until Cobra got out his duel disk. “Fine. Let me duel you then… so I can get your duel energy!”

Unable to refuse the challenge, Austin put the duel disk on, ready to battle.

… but it was no use, Austin lost… his life energy, completely depleted.
    The Flavor Text is pretty much saying that, PROFESSOR COBRA, A VILLAIN IN THE SHOW, killed Austin. The Flavor Text is also making Cobra to be the villain, meaning that he must be Mafia. So I'll just go ahead and Vote: Elysion.
    @Elysion;

what do you have to say to yourself guurrrllll

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast