Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Endgame! Mafia and Ryoga Kamishiro win!) - Page 19

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Endgame! Mafia and Ryoga Kamishiro win!)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Day 5, Numb/11/22/12)

Vote: Midorikawa

If evidence would break the rules to share the host wouldn't give it out, especially if it incriminates somebody. Either spill the beans or get lynched.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    @Midorikawa;

Then tell us who is mafia XDD
    I don't know but I suspect you as a possibility.
    You can be mafia as well

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

@Poyo; @Dark Blueberry; Like I said I can't say my other reason why I thought Soulmaster is mafia because it would be against the rules being what would come with it. I admit I misunderstood my other evidence against him but I plan on relooking over some things and finding mafia. Voting me and trying to lynch me is a waste of a day phase and you're attacking a townie. Mafia lost a night phase and we gained an extra day phase, so how about not wasting it.
    It isn't really pro-town if you're holding out on us. "Being against the rules" could be an excuse, and the rest is just you saying how mistaken you and how bad it is to lynch you :/.

Maybe if you claimed privately people wouldn't be so persistant

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

okay, so, um...

I'm really, really sorry for being inactive. But I'm going to do my best to be active now, so....yeah. Not much else to say on that. ^^; well could this be more awkward ><

Um, so now that that's out of the way...

VOTE: Midorikawa

I don't see where you could've possibly gotten information that would be against the rules to post. Especially considering that you're implying it to be major; it...really doesn't make much sense in that scenario, since if you managed to get it from your role, Rio had to have given it to you freely, and I doubt she'd do that if it would be illegal to inform others of. If it was gained through some other method, then surely Rio would have subbed you out if gained by ways other than communicating with Soulmaster or modkilled him for breaking the rules by giving you that information (which, well, the latter's kinda unlikely, since why you, of all people?).

And your defense...kinda really doesn't hold up at all. Half of it is pretty much pure AtE, and it doesn't help that it doesn't really have much, if any, support. 'Planning on relooking things over' seems a lot like a gambit more than anything to convince us to let you live for a few phases, also, which...

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Vote: Midorikawa

If you can give us the rule which this 'evidence' might possibly be breaking, then I'll consider unvoting, but for now your wishy-washy "I just don't know what went wrong" isn't holding any substance. Also, why did you not bring this evidence up in your original post when voting Soulmaster? The only thing you said was a sentence that just confused the heck out of me, if I'm honest.

You said you sent in a night action during the day phase and when I asked you about it privately in PMs because if you're town then why would I point it out to mafia, but now I'm thinking you're mafia.
    Like, seriously, what is that even supposed to mean?
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@KidBeano; Soulmaster said in thread that he had sent in a night action, so I not wanting to point it out to the mafia that he had an ability, in the case he was town, for them to target him over. I PMed him asking privately how many uses he had and he said infinite, so I considered that he could be mafia silencer, or roleblocker or something like that, or could be the cop.
    @HumanDawn; I'd have to trust somebody first before I claim Why the heck did you change your name?
    @Akuraito; I would be Nameclaiming

Blog Entries

@KidBeano; Soulmaster said in thread that he had sent in a night action, so I not wanting to point it out to the mafia that he had an ability, in the case he was town, for them to target him over. I PMed him asking privately how many uses he had and he said infinite, so I considered that he could be mafia silencer, or roleblocker or something like that, or could be the cop.
    ...And what is so against the rules about that?

There are many infinite use abilities. Sounds like an extremely weak reason to try to risk lynching somebody for that at this point in the game.

@HumanDawn; I'd have to trust somebody first before I claim Why the heck did you change your name?
    You're left with 2 options here:

1) Not claim, get lynched.
    2) Claim, and POSSIBLY not get lynched.

Something else might pop up though.

it's sexy and i like it okay

Blog Entries

@HumanDawn; I meant my hidden evidence I can't share because it would include nameclaiming. And I stated I may have misunderstood something. Anyways go ahead and try to lynch me, but your just wasting a day phase because you're gaining no new information, and the mafia is probably laughing at you all right now. Also I'll tell you this. I won't die from lynching this phase or the next if you try again. :P

Blog Entries

@HumanDawn; I meant my hidden evidence I can't share because it would include nameclaiming. And I stated I may have misunderstood something. Anyways go ahead and try to lynch me, but your just wasting a day phase because you're gaining no new information, and the mafia is probably laughing at you all right now. Also I'll tell you this. I won't die from lynching this phase or the next if you try again. :P
    Then can you remove the nameclaiming part? Um, are you claiming to be completely lynch proof? O_O

That sounds very odd to claim now, and if you really were willing to help us, you wouldn't have let yourself get so much attention.

Oh and you saying all the time "It will be a waste of time to lynch me! Yes!" isn't really helping your case at all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Then can you remove the nameclaiming part? Um, are you claiming to be completely lynch proof? O_O

That sounds very odd to claim now, and if you really were willing to help us, you wouldn't have let yourself get so much attention.

Oh and you saying all the time "It will be a waste of time to lynch me! Yes!" isn't really helping your case at all.
    No just two time lynch proof. And I can't not include the nameclaiming

Blog Entries

So let me get this straight, you knew that you're 2 shot lynch proof, and so just let us put all these votes on you? You're blaming us for wasting a Day Phase, when you said nothing helpful.

hello logical fallacy

Hey at least we're doing something, and if it fails like you say, then it might just clear you.

Blog Entries

So let me get this straight, you knew that you're 2 shot lynch proof, and so just let us put all these votes on you? You're blaming us for wasting a Day Phase, when you said nothing helpful.

hello logical fallacy

Hey at least we're doing something, and if it fails like you say, then it might just clear you.
    You're wasting a day phase by just questioning me and trying to lynch me. I have stated actual reasons for lynching Soulmaster, but what about Ryoga who's only reason was his pointless voting of you which honestly just seemed like annoyance at someone telling him to post. Also KidBeano voting jokool saying he was a silencer, yet jokool had stated very clearly that he didn't silence, just tell others how to post and that it was a two shot. I'm thinking maybe we should look at them.
    @KidBeano; @Ryoga Kamishiro;

hello logical fallacy

You're wasting a day phase by just questioning me and trying to lynch me. I have stated actual reasons for lynching Soulmaster, but what about Ryoga who's only reason was his pointless voting of you which honestly just seemed like annoyance at someone telling him to post. Also KidBeano voting jokool saying he was a silencer, yet jokool had stated very clearly that he didn't silence, just tell others how to post and that it was a two shot. I'm thinking maybe we should look at them.
    @Ryoga Kamishiro;
    What are you wanting me to say exactly? Whether or not my only reason for voting Soulmaster was that, it was still a reason. Not like I just voted him and said nothing.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Well, I FoS'd you before, so I'd like to finally act on that as well. And I still don't understand what you're saying about the nameclaiming. And frankly, the lynch-proof thing is very hard for me to believe. Two-shot just sounds odd, and it seems like a very good way to try to protect yourself from getting lynched as a bluff.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post

Well, I FoS'd you before, so I'd like to finally act on that as well. And I still don't understand what you're saying about the nameclaiming. And frankly, the lynch-proof thing is very hard for me to believe. Two-shot just sounds odd, and it seems like a very good way to try to protect yourself from getting lynched as a bluff.
    Go ahead and waste day phases trying to lynch me instead of hunting the sucm which I'm sure is helping vote me right now.

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast