Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Endgame! Mafia and Ryoga Kamishiro win!) - Page 16
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Endgame! Mafia and Ryoga Kamishiro win!)

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Night 3, Rumor Has It/11/20/12)

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Playing it cautious here. As I said there could be a converter or she could be fake claiming, which did happen with the cop in the All Stars Mafia so there's nothing wrong with not trusting her.
    What the.

There wasn't a converter in that Mafia and that was the Mafia rolecop that died ;_;
    I was referencing when Gliscorman fake claimed cop.
    derp

Gliscorman was counterclaimed that time, Dark Blueberry in this case hasn't.
    The real doctor may be staying low and hiding to avoid getting night killed. Just because of who your character is doesn't mean you should be trusted.
    Well the real doctor should be able to protect themselves to avoid getting nightkilled.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr

Playing it cautious here. As I said there could be a converter or she could be fake claiming, which did happen with the cop in the All Stars Mafia so there's nothing wrong with not trusting her.
    What the.

There wasn't a converter in that Mafia and that was the Mafia rolecop that died ;_;
    I was referencing when Gliscorman fake claimed cop.
    derp

Gliscorman was counterclaimed that time, Dark Blueberry in this case hasn't.
    The real doctor may be staying low and hiding to avoid getting night killed. Just because of who your character is doesn't mean you should be trusted.
    Well the real doctor should be able to protect themselves to avoid getting nightkilled.
    Not all doctors are able to protect themselves every night, and it'd be better to have a doctor working to help protect the different townies rather than just protect themselves
    Quote Originally Posted by the Ruby Circle
    "He's an animal," growled Dimitri. "He has no business being here."
    "Well, I suppose it–" I stopped and reconsidered Dimitri's words. "Do you know him or something?"
    Dimitri eyed me. "Yes. Do you?"
    "Yeah," I said. "He's my uncle. Rand Ivashkov."
    "Oh?" Dimitri's hardened expression didn't change. "He's my father."
    The Heart Connects The Suits♥Truth and Ideals☯ Starline☄

Blog Entries

There could also be a Strongman, which is why I'm sick of hearing this, "He can just protect himself," argument for why Doctors should claim.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    There could also be a Strongman, which is why I'm sick of hearing this, "He can just protect himself," argument for why Doctors should claim.
    Dark Blueberry claimed from her own will, though. If there is a Strongman, it has to be Professor Cobra:

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

:_; that man looks scary enough.

Phase locked... update... pending...

you can smile again

For Fubuki Tenjoin… things were not going well.

When he left his dorm some nights ago, he came to see Ryo’s dead body, lying there. Covered in blood.

His friend, right there… why was he there? Did he come to tell him something? He would never know for sure, but he tried to keep himself calm.

After classes had finished, Fubuki quickly made his way back to the dorms. He didn’t want to risk being killed or anything of the sort. But now he didn’t know if he was even safe being inside the dorms…

Seeing that his friend was killed, he was hoping that Fujiwara would be safe from the intruders.

I should go see him.

Wandering down the halls a little, the long haired brunette couldn’t help but notice that the halls were unusually empty…

Odd, I don’t think I’ve seen the halls like this before.

With a curious look on his face, he got to Fujiwara’s door and knocked. Knock. And knocked again.

No answer. Guess he’s still out?

Debating on whether or not he should go find his friend or go see his little sister, he started to pace back and forth.

Go see Asuka… or not… hm… wait a minute, I can’t just waltz into the girls’ dorm. Damn, now what. Aha, wait, I should go see Judai and Jun!

A bright smile on his face, he began his journey to the Osiris Red Dorms. Although he was smiling, he wasn’t exactly excited to walk there… that would mean going about in the darkness.

He heard what happened to Kenzan, being murdered in the obscurity of the woods. He tried to keep his guard up, looking for anyone who would jump him.
    Suddenly, a scream was heard.

“..? What on earth…?”

Not sure if he should ignore it or not, he decided to continue on walking… hoping the scream meant nothing and was just someone being overly dramatic about something silly.

But he heard it again. Another shriek.

“Alright, what is this? Honestly, it’s as if someone is trying to keep me from the dorms…”

With a sigh, he decided to go check out where the scream was coming from… right in the heart of Duel Academy. Opening the doors, he looked around.

Aren’t the doors at night usually locked..?

Shrugging, he went on inside. Walking and walking… he discovered where the scream was being heard.

Professor Chronos de Medici’s office.

Opening the door just enough to peek inside, he saw a gun pointed to the flamboyant professor’s head. He couldn’t tell who was pointing it at him, but he saw that his teacher was in danger.

“H-honestly, I don’t know what you’re talking about!”

“I saw you looking at something earlier in the office… something with a gleam. Let me ask again; what was it?” Pointing the gun closer to his head, the professor let out another whimper.

“Per favore!!! Y-you might be talking about that French meatball, Professor Napoleon! Not me!”

Fubuki continued to watch and tried to think of something he could do to help… but while he was thinking, he accidentally leaned too close to the door, opening it completely… revealing himself.

“Fubuki Tenjoin!?” Chronos said, looking surprised.

The person holding the gun quickly turned over to see him. “Such a shame. You witnessed this, am I right?”

The gun was pointed at Fubuki now. His eyes widened a bit, he was not expecting to see a gun pointed at him.

“Sensei, run!!”

As the student shouted that, Chronos quickly scattered from the location, leaving the gunman and Fubuki.

Silence… neither said a word for a few moments.

“Well well, isn’t it against school regulations to carry a weapon?” Fubuki was surprised at who he saw… but he didn’t say his name or anything.

“I’m afraid you won’t leave here alive.”

“Tell me something before you kill me then. Did you murder Ryo?”

“No.”

He wasn’t sure if he should believe that answer, but he was glad that this person didn’t kill Ryo… although he got a good answer, he wasn’t content with being killed like this.

“If you’re here, I’m afraid you might kill Asuka. I won’t let you do that.”

“She won’t die unless… she turns me in.”

Trying to grab something sharp, the killer wouldn’t let him. Just as he was about to, the trigger was pulled.

Asuka… be safe… Ryo, wait for me, I’ll be greeting you soon…

It is now Day 4. This phase shall end on November 21st, 11:00 PM EST. You may now vote.

silently dying and crying

you can smile again

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Day 4, No More Sorrow/11/21/12)

So then... that means the next night phase won't occur? At least we won't have to worry about another night kill for a little while.

FoS: Midorikawa

Likely to turn into a vote.

You've been far less of an active scumhunter here than an practically every game I've seen you as town. And I'm not solely going by META here. You were focusing incredibly hard on past flavor text, far more than on any actual voting. And you seem to be so intent on warning us of a converter. ANY game could have a converter, it's a risk inherent to the game. If we keep thinking about that right now, everyone will be too paranoid to get anything done, and I'm thinking that's exactly what you want.

I've gotten the sense that you are trying to distract town since early on, and I think I'm about ready to act on it. Any reasons I shouldn't?
    Last edited by FinalArcadia; 21st November 2012 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Added my FoS

Another interesting ability...That's what it says in the flavortext, so yeah, we won't have to worry about another nightkill for the next few phases.

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

NOOOOO!! 10-JOIN KUNNNNNNNN!! *sob sob*

But goodness, he was the beloved. Also, it looks like whoever is Asuka must be associated with the mafias somehow?

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

I thought it was Fubuki saying the part about not wanting the other to kill Asuka. I could be wrong, but I think Asuka must be town, and it was Fubuki in the flavor text who was saying that he wanted her to be safe.

And considering Asuka's role in most of the anime (minus the Society of Light arc), I'd say the odds are more in the favor of her being town.

Blog Entries

@FinalArcadia; I just get annoyed at people not considering all possibilities and don't want a town alliance to be infiltrated because my fellow townies aren't careful.

Anyways with that now I feel strongly about this

VOTE: Soulmaster
    @Soulmaster; You said you sent in a night action during the day phase and when I asked you about it privately in PMs because if you're town then why would I point it out to mafia, but now I'm thinking you're mafia.
    "Well, I suppose it–" I stopped and reconsidered Dimitri's words. "Do you know him or something?"

Blog Entries

I just get annoyed at people not considering all possibilities and don't want a town alliance to be infiltrated because my fellow townies aren't careful.
    Now, when has that ever happened...?

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Notification King 1111 Soulmaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

@FinalArcadia; I just get annoyed at people not considering all possibilities and don't want a town alliance to be infiltrated because my fellow townies aren't careful.

Anyways with that now I feel strongly about this

VOTE: Soulmaster
    @Soulmaster; You said you sent in a night action during the day phase and when I asked you about it privately in PMs because if you're town then why would I point it out to mafia, but now I'm thinking you're mafia.
    No I did not do that. I sent in the attack thingy in what I mistaked for a day phase yet I knew it wasn't. And when I answered your PM I was getting games mixed up. that is what I get for over doing my game count. But no I am not mafia that much I can safely say.

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally | My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia and more

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    I just get annoyed at people not considering all possibilities and don't want a town alliance to be infiltrated because my fellow townies aren't careful.
    Now, when has that ever happened...?
    I've seen others assume things even when they made no sense.

Betrayal mafia-Godfather infiltrated the town alliance, All Star mafia-fake cop claim and an infiltration... I think that's it for what I've been in.

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast