Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Endgame! Mafia and Ryoga Kamishiro win!) - Page 14
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Endgame! Mafia and Ryoga Kamishiro win!)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Day 3, Dancing With Tears In My Eyes/11/19/12)

@Human I don't talk like that.

The alternative appears to be to auto-trust a Doc-claim. No thank you.

Is it worth risking a mislynch? No. So I'll unvote for now, but I'm very suspicious.

As I said, I wouldn't counterclaim at this point if I were the Doctor... so I would caution against reading too much into the lack of a counterclaim.

Unvote: Dark Blueberry

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    The alternative appears to be to auto-trust a Doc-claim. No thank you.
    I asked for counterclaims so I didn't auto-trust.

As I said, I wouldn't counterclaim at this point if I were the Doctor... so I would caution against reading too much into the lack of a counterclaim.

Unvote: Dark Blueberry
    Well then that's bad for the Town if you're secretive like that. It's not like if you were the Doctor, you couldn't protect yourself or anything.

Blog Entries

No, hiding the Doctor is good play. It's better to keep your Role secret (if you are the Doctor) so that you aren't targeted for nightkills and can use your protection to shield other Townies than to out yourself and be stuck self-protecting for the rest of the game. At that point, you've turned Doctor into Bulletproof.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Sorry I fell asleep after my last post last night

UNVOTE: Dark Blueberry

Just a note. No one is cleared at this point, not even you Human. Let's not forget the possibility of a converter. I didn't see all of GX but I do remember a plot with the society of light where everyone became slaves or something like that, so I'm not ruling out a converter. Also flavor texts do contain hints depending on the host which is why I consider what they say.

Blog Entries

No, hiding the Doctor is good play. It's better to keep your Role secret (if you are the Doctor) so that you aren't targeted for nightkills and can use your protection to shield other Townies than to out yourself and be stuck self-protecting for the rest of the game. At that point, you've turned Doctor into Bulletproof.
    A confirmed Doctor that, over time, can collect the Town's claims, form an alliance, and work together to get rid of the Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Sorry I fell asleep after my last post last night

UNVOTE: Dark Blueberry

Just a note. No one is cleared at this point, not even you Human. Let's not forget the possibility of a converter. I didn't see all of GX but I do remember a plot with the society of light where everyone became slaves or something like that, so I'm not ruling out a converter. Also flavor texts do contain hints depending on the host which is why I consider what they say.
    The slave part is from the arc after the Society of Light arc, where nearly all the students in the Duel Academy become mindless zombies that serve Yubel. Yeah, I admit that they do, but we shouldn't focus too much on it.

The only confirmed villain is DD, who has nothing to do with conversion.

Blog Entries

wow this sucks

i had ONE MORE NIGHT to go as well until i couldn't be nightkilled

/me unpleased

thanks for hosting, rio

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    wow this sucks

i had ONE MORE NIGHT to go as well until i couldn't be nightkilled

/me unpleased

thanks for hosting, rio
    You could have still been nightkilled if DD put in the kill instead of any other Mafia member.

Human's claim does match Judai, so...

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

With Human's claim, I am very willing to believe that he is town. His ace monster claim and things that happened in previous phases line-up with town.

Of course, we shouldn't discount the converter thing considering what series this is, but that's a risk (not knowing whether there is a converter or not) in most games anyway.

Okies. I also find Dark Blueberry and Midorikawa a little suspicious like many of though I'm kind of leaning to Midorikawa in this case. I'm probably looking too deeply into this but some of the things that she has brought have derailed the town into some chaos such as questioning Sputnik's "survive until the end of the game like the rest of us" quotation. It may be that I just lurk too much but even I know Sputnik's philosophy about what constitutes as win or a loss in mafia games. There was also the bit with the flavor text meaning something or not. While the flavor text could've meant something, even at this stage in the game, it seems odd to come up with different theories about it. I agree with KidBeano's thoughts on the matter:

Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    I'd be surprised if the mafia roleblocked their first kill, and to assume that the mafia roleblocked Sputnik, killed Gliscorman and an outside force killed Sputnik seems pretty odd to assume over Sputnik's role actually working.

If there are more double-kills in the future, then maybe that'll be evidence to reconsider this, but for now, I honestly think it's better to assume there was no trickery.
    Also, I noticed that Midorikawa didn't reply as to Ryoga's question about Fujiwara:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    What was interesting to you about the part with Fujiwara?
    So I'd like to know what you found interesting about that as well. I'd love to hear what your thoughts are about it. UNless you already told us why in which case can someone quote it. I might've missed it reading the thread over. :3

/ramblings

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

I believe DB's claim. This isn't meant in an offensive way, but claiming to Human even though he's unclear seems like the kind of thing DB would do.

But seriously, I'm unhappy with how this has panned out. Human nameclaimed. He can object this all he wants by saying he didn't say "I am X", but he hinted at his character's name. That's nameclaiming, whether a name was said or not. He should really be dead.

However, what's done is done, I guess. I doubt Rio's going to overturn the ruling. So, I'd like to point the attention elsewhere.

Vote: jokool

I will admit, if your role is aligned with the town, then it's a poor role. However, silencers have basically no use of being town-sided. They don't know the alignment of the person they're silencing, and so silencing someone is automatically scummy, regardless of how "fun" (you can just taste the displeasure from that word) it may be.

I won't say I've never seen a Town-sided Silencer before, but I've seen it mafia-sided much more often. I'm willing to take the risk, especially since if you do turn out to be town a) your role will be of no loss to us; b) you haven't been contributing an awful lot, so we're not risking a massive scumhunter.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Blog Entries

I believe DB's claim. This isn't meant in an offensive way, but claiming to Human even though he's unclear seems like the kind of thing DB would do.

But seriously, I'm unhappy with how this has panned out. Human nameclaimed. He can object this all he wants by saying he didn't say "I am X", but he hinted at his character's name. That's nameclaiming, whether a name was said or not. He should really be dead.
    Well, when I said that Drumbeats vote got redirected to mine, and I pointed it out as to why, it was pretty much obvious ^^;

I had to say why xD

"hey human you voted neonsands and he died. why"

"because drumbeats vote gets redirected to who i vote"

"oh we see now so you're that guy"

>.<

Vote: jokool

I will admit, if your role is aligned with the town, then it's a poor role. However, silencers have basically no use of being town-sided. They don't know the alignment of the person they're silencing, and so silencing someone is automatically scummy, regardless of how "fun" (you can just taste the displeasure from that word) it may be.
    Yeah, if he wanted me to post GIFS, he COULD HAVE ASKED.

I won't say I've never seen a Town-sided Silencer before, but I've seen it mafia-sided much more often. I'm willing to take the risk, especially since if you do turn out to be town a) your role will be of no loss to us; b) you haven't been contributing an awful lot, so we're not risking a massive scumhunter.
    That's kinda harsh... but then I can't say that I didn't do the same sometimes >.<

I'm honestly doubting that if he were really Mafia, he'd take such a risk to claim out in the open. Then again, if he were Town, he should have been more careful... @jokool;

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

I just found how Fujiwara acted to be odd in the flavor text considering the situation that was happening in the text. I'm not sure who he is in the series being I never saw that far but I just think it was interesting. also other than the society of light there may also be Night Shroud as a converter, just a note.

Blog Entries

First off: UNVOTE: Dark Blueberry

I'M NOT A SILENCER!! I can only make someone post in any way I want, but I can't silence them.

Phase locked. Update pending.

let justice be done, though the heavens fall

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast