Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Endgame! Mafia and Ryoga Kamishiro win!) - Page 13
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Endgame! Mafia and Ryoga Kamishiro win!)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Day 3, Dancing With Tears In My Eyes/11/19/12)

FoS: FinalArcadia

Vote: Dark Blueberry

^Vote subject to change, FoS likely permanent.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    FoS: FinalArcadia

Vote: Dark Blueberry

^Vote subject to change, FoS likely permanent.
    Why are you FoSing FA?

Blog Entries

She knows.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

She knows.
    Mind sharing with the rest of us

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    She knows.
    Mind sharing with the rest of us
    Waiting to see what @FinalArcadia says it was, first. And yes, there is a real reason - not just fishing (some of that, too, of course).

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

She knows.
    I'm honestly not trying to play dumb here when I say that I don't know.

Is it something to do with my semi-ish defense of Buoy? Even then, I still can't figure out what you're referring to.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    I'd say this was a framing attempt of some sort, but on the contrary, I feel like one of those Buoy questioned could really be mafia. Both of them have been behaving a bit oddly, but I'll wait until a little later in the phase to decide which one to act on.

FoS: Midorikawa and Dark Blueberry

Personally, I'm leaning toward Midorikawa, partly because I saw her behavior after the previous night's update as something perhaps meant to distract town, by focusing so much on the flavor text when it's very likely that the order of the deaths was just to create a more coherent plot for the update.
    ^It's in there.

Long story short, the first person to draw attention to the Nightkill WIFOM is the most likely to be trying to manipulate it.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

I'd say this was a framing attempt of some sort, but on the contrary, I feel like one of those Buoy questioned could really be mafia. Both of them have been behaving a bit oddly, but I'll wait until a little later in the phase to decide which one to act on.

FoS: Midorikawa and Dark Blueberry

Personally, I'm leaning toward Midorikawa, partly because I saw her behavior after the previous night's update as something perhaps meant to distract town, by focusing so much on the flavor text when it's very likely that the order of the deaths was just to create a more coherent plot for the update.
    ^It's in there.

Long story short, the first person to draw attention to the Nightkill WIFOM is the most likely to be trying to manipulate it.
    Oh wow, I was way off in my guess. ^^;

I don't have much to say in regards to that, other than I honestly was thinking that mafia might be banking on some WIFOM to clear one of those who were in Buoy's suspicions, like a "it's such an obvious frame that they can't be mafia" type thing and I thought it was a good way to lead into my suspicions of Midorikawa and Dark Blueberry.

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Guys, I know I've been acting fishy for most of the posts. I misunderstood some points, and I had no idea Buoy would die when I wanted a cop check on him.

I know this is extremely risky, but as I don't want anyone to get accused for defending me, I'll say it in the open:

I'm the doctor - and yes, I'm THE doctor who claimed to Human. So I would please like it if you took your votes off me.

Oh and yeah - I have an additional ability along with being a doctor and it could come in handy if anyone wants my help.

EDIT: @Master Mew; @jokool; @Midorikawa;

Blog Entries

^ Believable. I get scumreads on Doctors all the time.

Not saying I believe it, but it's believable.

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

@Master Mew;

Nobody counterclaimed doctor when Human said I claimed to him. And if a doctor claim is scummy, then what do you exactly have to claim in-thread to be called town?

EDIT: Of course, everything is scummy to you :P

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

I don't get why I would be silenced out of all the players ._.

Damn, the Mafia must have been very lucky to get DD to do the kill.

It's possible, but I'm not seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    VOTE: Dark Blueberry I've been planning on voting you since the night phase. I brought up flavor text because it can easily contain hints, but you keep brushing them off as nothing more than useless text, and then when I brought up Hassleberry's death (Gliscorman) you say he was attacked by a monster at night. No one but the one who attacked him, and the host should know that, and maybe him, though I'm not sure on the details.
    well then why would the text be like

anything useful?

oh what great logic this is

surely the mafia wouldn't have been careful, shut their mouths and slipped in the kill

i think my waifu would have been smarter than that

._.

well why not wise one

Anyway, I believe that Dark Blueberry is Professor Akuyawa, the nurse of Duel Academy. I'm thinking that DB's additional ability is to heal Life Points or something.

So what would those who voted Dark Blueberry unvote her now? Lets hope the Mafia doesn't have a Roleblocker/Strongman.
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 20th November 2012 at 04:13 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    oh what great logic this is

surely the mafia wouldn't have been careful, shut their mouths and slipped in the kill

i think my waifu would have been smarter than that
    "Surely they're smarter than that," is a wifom-defense, I could easily retort, "But surely they would know that we would think they're smarter than that," but what would be the point? It's endless.

._.

well why not wise one
    Because the Doctor would not counterclaim publicly, and since you aren't cleared (you were silenced by a claimed Town-silencer, assuming their claim is even true), the Doctor would not risk privately claiming to you, either. Frankly, I'm puzzled by the fact that DB claimed to you so quickly.

As for your tone ("what great logic," "oh wise one"), condescension will not help you prove your case.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

"Surely they're smarter than that," is a wifom-defense, I could easily retort, "But surely they would know that we would think they're smarter than that," but what would be the point? It's endless.
    It's basic. It isn't endless.

Because the Doctor would not counterclaim publicly, and since you aren't cleared (you were silenced by a claimed Town-silencer, assuming their claim is even true), the Doctor would not risk privately claiming to you, either. Frankly, I'm puzzled by the fact that DB claimed to you so quickly.
    They could counterclaim to me privately. If you ask anybody who watched the show here, they'd know I'm innocent. 2500 ATT and 2000 DEF Monster... WHO COULD THAT BE? @FinalArcadia; @Ryoga Kamishiro;.

oh i dunno why she claimed to me

maybe because anyone who watched ONE SECOND OF the show knows there is no way i'm mafia?

As for your tone ("what great logic," "oh wise one"), condescension will not help you prove your case.
    it wasn't meant to ;_;

Master Mew, I'm seeing the case of a Mafia here trying to sink in a lynch on the doctor.

"GUYS LETS LYNCH THE PERSON WHO CLAIMED DOCTOR AND HASN'T BEEN COUNTER CLAIMED! IT'S SUCH A GREAT IDEA RIGHT?"

That's scum. I mean, if you want to risk lynching Dark Blueberry and getting the doctor, and then go into WIFOM MODE about how wrong you were, then go ahead. Go risk lynching the doctor. Then we definitely won't start asking questions. I mean, it's totally worth it. In the meantime, I'll try getting the lynch off to somebody else. Yeah, the lynch redirector claimed to me :).

i wonder who we should redirect it to....

HMMMMM

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

@Master Mew;

Oh fine then. Let's wait till there's someone who counterclaims in private.

The typical statement of "doctor's don't usually claim in public" isn't the logic here. You're relying on past popular methods, but hey, if I didn't claim to be doc in the open, tell me what I should've done to get the votes off me. Claim in private? Wut, should I send PMs to every single person here? People are going to assume I sent PMs to everybody pleading to not vote for me. Then what makes that different from claiming in the open?

Tell me, what would YOU have done if you were in my shoes? Let's learn something here.

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast