Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Endgame! Mafia and Ryoga Kamishiro win!) - Page 12

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Endgame! Mafia and Ryoga Kamishiro win!)

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@Ryoga Kamishiro;
    He's deliberately picking on sentences and tearing them apart like his kitty avy would claw at. It may be just me, but it gives me a feeling that he's mafia trying to find even the most trivial detail to frame someone

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Night 2, Blind Justice/11/18/12)

To be honest, I don't see what was so trivial about the sentences he chose. Asking about Midorikawa's "interesting" comment was justified in that it WAS kind of cryptic, and his questions to you struck me as him wondering why you bring up that nobody voted, yet you yourself did not, which is an understandable question.

I'm just not quite sure that he's particularly scummy right now. At this point, he could easily be a townie who wants to start getting something done, after an uneventful Day 2.

Not trying to defend him as town, but I just found it kind of odd how you suddenly say he needs a copcheck after he really didn't do anything particularly odd.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@Dark Blueberry; I know others can be attacked, but that doesn't kill someone from one attack. I was asking how do you know that Hassleberry was attacked by a monster when there was no mention of it in the flavor text.
    @Rio Kamishiro; You might want to update who is dead on the first page.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

*shrugs* then I guess it's just me.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@Midorikawa; I don't know about Hasslethingy and the stuff. I was only referring to the fact that there was an attack, but it didn't kill

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@Midorikawa; I don't know about Hasslethingy and the stuff. I was only referring to the fact that there was an attack, but it didn't kill

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Rio Kamishiro; You might want to update who is dead on the first page.
    Fixed.
    Midorikawa likes this.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    But he was killed. That's why I said interesting since it said his wounds weren't enough to kill him and never said what did kill him.

Blog Entries

I sent this to Human via PM a while ago, but I might as well say it here too: I was the one who made Human use GIF's all day. I'm obviously not a silencer. All my ability lets me do is restrict someone to post any way I want, like posting ALL IN CAPS, in all blue, or by using only GIF's. Plus, I can only use it twice (counting the time I used it on Human, so I can only do this once more). I am town. I only did this for a bit of fun because I have no idea what to do with this ability.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    But he was killed. That's why I said interesting since it said his wounds weren't enough to kill him and never said what did kill him.
    *facepalm* my bad. I completely misunderstood that part.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Phase... locked... update... pending...

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Night had fallen. Everyone tried to stay inside their dorms, locking the doors… hoping the intruders couldn’t make their way inside.

One person however, was unconcerned with this. All he wanted was one thing; to find a card and reach vengeance.

Outside at night, he saw a figure walking about. With a smirk, he quietly walked over and got behind the person.

“What are you doing walking around at this time of night?”

“I could say the same to you… Edo.”

That voice… Edo Phoenix knew it. Knowing who it was, he walked over and put his arm on the mysterious person’s shoulder… “DD!” He said loudly, a smile on his face.

It felt like forever since he had last seen his foster father.

“It’s good to see you, Edo…”

“How did you get here? What are you doing?” Edo innocently asked, standing close to DD.

“Let’s not talk here, follow me.”

The taller lead the small teen across the woods and right by the port. Walking inside a lighthouse that was seemingly deserted, Edo took in his surroundings…

wondering why his ‘father’ would bring him here. And at night, no less.

“Here is good. So, have you missed me… Edo?” He smirked, looking at his adopted son.

Edo smiled, his eyes meeting DD. “Of course! I’m sure you’ve been winning all the tournaments, right?”

“Naturally. Remember our promise? I wouldn’t stop winning until you could beat me…”

Looking down, the silver haired teen gave a solemn look. “That’s right… I’m afraid I’m not near that level yet. I still need that card…”

DD’s smirk widened. His eyes were dark and odd looking… but Edo didn’t notice.

“You mean that card your deceased father created, right? I heard some cold person stole it after they killed him… you saw, did you not?”

Clenching his fist, Edo nodded. He recalled his father’s murder… walking in the room when he was a kid, unsuspecting of what happened… all he saw was his father
    dead, on the ground… a puddle of blood, surrounding him were the Destiny Heroes Edo uses.

“… Do you want to hear something good?” DD persisted, knowing Edo couldn’t say ‘no’.

“DD..? What is it?”

Walking closer to Edo, he grabbed his face. “You know the one who murdered your father?”

Gulping, Edo nodded, waiting to hear the rest of what he was going to say.

“I did it.”

Time stood still for a moment. Everything in the lighthouse was silent… the teen’s eyes widened and he quickly pulled away from DD.

“DD… no… you’re… not being serious, right? This is all a lie, right?!” He shouted, a look of terror showing on his face. How could his own foster father be the one who ruined his life?

“I only took you in so I could use you. You haven’t grown up at all, have you? Ever since I murdered your father… time has stood still for you.” A sadistic smile on his face, DD reached into his pocket and revealed the card Edo had been searching for.

“You stole it…!?”

“This card is different from the rest… you see, it can physically damage a duelist. Can you guess what I’m about to do?”

“Stop it… DD!!!” Edo tried to plea with him, hoping that maybe deep in his heart… DD would come to realize what he was doing. Unfortunately for him, the “Destiny Duelist” no longer had a shred of humanity left inside him.

Summoning his monster, Edo stood there in disbelief. And as he was staring at the monster, he could have swore he saw his dead father inside it… Father..?

As that thought crossed his mind, the monster stabbed right through Edo, causing him to cough up blood and fall to the ground, slowly dying.

“I did you a favor, now you don’t have to worry about growing up… you won’t. Farewell, my ‘son’.”

DD walked off and left Edo… laying there, helpless… his last thoughts before drifting into a never-ending sleep…

I’m so sorry, father…

Even in death, he never hated DD for what he had done to his life.

It is now DAY 3. This phase shall end on November 19th, 11:00 PM EST. You may now vote.

AND WAY TO GO YOU GUYS, MY BABY IS DEAD. I AM DYING HERE. /cries

Last edited by Momoka; 19th November 2012 at 11:11 PM.
    Midorikawa and HumanDawn like this.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Day 3, Dancing With Tears In My Eyes/11/19/12)

I'd say this was a framing attempt of some sort, but on the contrary, I feel like one of those Buoy questioned could really be mafia. Both of them have been behaving a bit oddly, but I'll wait until a little later in the phase to decide which one to act on.

FoS: Midorikawa and Dark Blueberry

Personally, I'm leaning toward Midorikawa, partly because I saw her behavior after the previous night's update as something perhaps meant to distract town, by focusing so much on the flavor text when it's very likely that the order of the deaths was just to create a more coherent plot for the update.

Blog Entries

I'm actually leaning towards @Dark Blueberry; more.

VOTE: Dark Blueberry

The way you've been playing is really looking suspicious to me. We need to make some progress here, so let's get things going!

Blog Entries

VOTE: Dark Blueberry I've been planning on voting you since the night phase. I brought up flavor text because it can easily contain hints, but you keep brushing them off as nothing more than useless text, and then when I brought up Hassleberry's death (Gliscorman) you say he was attacked by a monster at night. No one but the one who attacked him, and the host should know that, and maybe him, though I'm not sure on the details.

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast