Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Endgame! Mafia and Ryoga Kamishiro win!) - Page 11

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 377
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Endgame! Mafia and Ryoga Kamishiro win!)

  1. #151
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Night 2, Blind Justice/11/18/12)

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    and the part with Fujiwara
    What was interesting to you about the part with Fujiwara?

  2. #152
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Night 2, Blind Justice/11/18/12)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    The flavor text. It says that the wounds weren't enough to kill hassleberry, and the part with Fujiwara
    An attack was landed, but apparently the defense was higher
    Okay, but would you like to answer my questions?

  3. #153
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,566
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Night 2, Blind Justice/11/18/12)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    The flavor text. It says that the wounds weren't enough to kill hassleberry, and the part with Fujiwara
    An attack was landed, but apparently the defense was higher
    How do you know that?

  4. #154
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Night 2, Blind Justice/11/18/12)

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Silencer? You seemed to be able to post in-thread. Can you show us a screenshot of the message you got, telling you what you could post or whatever? Also, you didn't really do much. All you did was confuse the majority of people into trying to work out what was going on. I'm sorry, but, "<< LOL GIF!!!!!! >> @EVERYBODY << GIF >>" didn't exactly look like you were trying to get us to 'do something' or 'vote somebody' or 'get a reaction out of someone'.
    I don't think I can. Well, by mentioning all of you, I was trying to get your attention so you could do something.

    Oh and the doctor just claimed to me.



    Any counter claims?

  5. #155
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Night 2, Blind Justice/11/18/12)

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Silencer? You seemed to be able to post in-thread. Can you show us a screenshot of the message you got, telling you what you could post or whatever? Also, you didn't really do much. All you did was confuse the majority of people into trying to work out what was going on. I'm sorry, but, "<< LOL GIF!!!!!! >> @EVERYBODY << GIF >>" didn't exactly look like you were trying to get us to 'do something' or 'vote somebody' or 'get a reaction out of someone'.
    I don't think I can. Well, by mentioning all of you, I was trying to get your attention so you could do something.
    and why can't you? it's not against the rules.

  6. #156
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Night 2, Blind Justice/11/18/12)

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Silencer? You seemed to be able to post in-thread. Can you show us a screenshot of the message you got, telling you what you could post or whatever? Also, you didn't really do much. All you did was confuse the majority of people into trying to work out what was going on. I'm sorry, but, "<< LOL GIF!!!!!! >> @EVERYBODY << GIF >>" didn't exactly look like you were trying to get us to 'do something' or 'vote somebody' or 'get a reaction out of someone'.
    I don't think I can. Well, by mentioning all of you, I was trying to get your attention so you could do something.
    and why can't you? it's not against the rules.
    @Rio Kamishiro;

    Is it against the rules if I prnt screen and show any PMs that you may have sent me?

  7. #157
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Night 2, Blind Justice/11/18/12)

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    @Rio Kamishiro;

    Is it against the rules if I prnt screen and show any PMs that you may have sent me?
    As long as it's not a Role PM or anything that could give away too much information, it is permitted.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  8. #158
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,017
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Night 2, Blind Justice/11/18/12)

    @Human I also want to see your, "Silenced," PM. You were posting in-thread, which would be disallowed by a traditional Silencer-Role.

    Human could very easily BE the Silencer, choosing to feign being Silenced to, "clear," himself (to collect claims, which he has already began doing).

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  9. #159
    CAPS KidBeano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    967
    Blog Entries
    3

    Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Night 2, Blind Justice/11/18/12)

    ... I sincerely hope people aren't claiming to him. ._. He's done nothing to clear himself or put himself in any kind of pro-town light. EDIT: ... the doctor claimed? SERIOUSLY? >_<

    A GIF-only silencer seems an odd role. And I SERIOUSLY don't get how that stupid dancing Judai gif was supposed to be of any help to us at all, so even if Human is telling the truth, he didn't use the restriction in a very productive way. :s

    Also, his "but it's against the rules" holds no substance, considering he did the thing to prove he read the rules. Unless he's willing to admit that he didn't actually read and understand the rules? But I digress.
    MORE CAPS

    ~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

  10. #160
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Night 2, Blind Justice/11/18/12)

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    @Human I also want to see your, "Silenced," PM.


    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    You were posting in-thread, which would be disallowed by a traditional Silencer-Role.
    yeah but rio is a sadist and likes this stuff ;_;

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Human could very easily BE the Silencer, choosing to feign being Silenced to, "clear," himself (to collect claims, which he has already began doing).
    :/

    Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    ... I sincerely hope people aren't claiming to him. ._. He's done nothing to clear himself or put himself in any kind of pro-town light.
    Yeah but those who watch the show or know anything basic about it can already figure out I'm Town.

    My monster has 2500 ATT AND 2000 DEF.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    EDIT: ... the doctor claimed? SERIOUSLY? >_<

    A GIF-only silencer seems an odd role. And I SERIOUSLY don't get how that stupid dancing Judai gif was supposed to be of any help to us at all, so even if Human is telling the truth, he didn't use the restriction in a very productive way. :s
    I couldn't. All I could do was Mention you all SO YOU COULD DO SOMETHING. ANYTHING.

    I was like, dropping my jaw at how nobody did anything.

    Posting GIFs was the best I could have done.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    Also, his "but it's against the rules" holds no substance, considering he did the thing to prove he read the rules. Unless he's willing to admit that he didn't actually read and understand the rules? But I digress.
    No I read them. I wanted to ask Rio if it was okay since in FA's game Midorikawa couldn't show the PM where it said that she was silenced so I just wanted to be extra sure.

  11. #161
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,664
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default

    @Buoy;
    1. YOU need to be copchecked.
    2. Basically, anyone can be targeted
    3. I haven't got any plans - well, maybe we'd have better chance of surviving if we stuck together?
    @Midorikawa;
    Rio enabled us to attack people at night, not just have the mafia kill someone.

    That saying, whoever got attacked last night, will you tell me if you can?

  12. #162
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Night 2, Blind Justice/11/18/12)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    1. YOU need to be copchecked.
    What has Buoy done that warrants him being copchecked?

  13. #163
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,664
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    1. YOU need to be copchecked.
    What has Buoy done that warrants him being copchecked?
    Questioning pretty much every little thing

  14. #164
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Night 2, Blind Justice/11/18/12)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    1. YOU need to be copchecked.
    What has Buoy done that warrants him being copchecked?
    Questioning pretty much every little thing
    Is that really suspicious though? I mean, at least he's trying to dig up some evidence. Or I dunno, I just think that would waste a cop check since he hasn't really done anything scummy.

  15. #165
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,744
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Night 2, Blind Justice/11/18/12)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    1. YOU need to be copchecked.
    What has Buoy done that warrants him being copchecked?
    Questioning pretty much every little thing
    I don't really see what he was unnecessarily questioning. Honestly, it just seemed like he was trying to gather some info and look for some leads. It kind of seems like you're wanting him to be checked because he was questioning you somewhat.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •