Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Endgame! Mafia and Ryoga Kamishiro win!)
Duel Academy… a place where many young duelists come to hone their skills and hopefully become pros.
Along with many talented duelists, this same place also invites many dark and evil occurrences. This was known all too well to a few key students at the school, ready for any strange event that could happen.
Suddenly, a lockdown occurred at the school after they were informed some strange people stealthily made their way into Duel Academy.
“Keep an eye out for anything strange, okay?”
“Alright, but… it’s harder than it looks!”
As students spoke amongst themselves upon having a strange feeling after a lockdown on the school, they kept a look out for anyone strange…
“Oh, it’s much harder than that…” A person whispered mischievously, a sly smile on their face.
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia
Hosted by Rio Kamishiro
ALERT: SPOILERS WILL BE PRESENT.
Here’s how the game works. It is of course like every other normal mafia game, but with an added twist. Each player starts with 8000 Life Points. Every player also gets a monster. Each night phase, the player can choose to attack another player’s monster in order to get rid of some of their Life Points if they come across as suspicious. If the attacking monster’s attack points is higher than the opposing, then they deal damage to their opponent. If not, the person attacking gets dealt damage. A player dies when they lose all their Life Points. Things like lynches and nightkills warrant full Life Point depletion, though. I might also give out traps or spells when I see fit.
Read the Rules Guys:
1: Activity guys. WANT, WANT, WANT. If you don’t do squat for about three phases, I’ll sub you out or modkill you.
II) A modkill is warranted by;
A: Nameclaiming. Now, roleclaiming and such is perfectly fine. But that is all.
B: Share with me all PMs, Skype chats, Quicktopics you make, and whatnot. If not, I’ll be forced to modkill you.
C: No flaming and baiting, please~
D: Playing against your win condition is not permitted.
E. No showing your role PM to anyone. If you do, then a modkill is coming to a theater near you!~
3: Let’s remain civil, people. Don’t take anything personally.
4: How to vote; VOTE: [Insert username] Easy as pie. Mm, pie.
5: Make sure I see all PMs, Quicktopics, and Skye conversations. I cannot stress this enough.
6: Notify me if you change your username otherwise I will be confused.
7: You’re of course permitted one death post, but make sure you don’t reveal any information involving the game whilst doing so.
8: Eastern Time Zone, the phases will usually end at 11:00 PM unless something comes up.
9: I’m the host, I can screw the rules, I mean CHANGE the rules if I feel I need to at any point in the game.
10: Mass claims are not allowed. UNNACCEPTABLE!
11: I’m here for any questions you might have, so don’t hesitate to PM me if you need to ask something. I don’t bite.
So I know you read my super awesome rules, tell me a number in your post. Any number at all, it can be a random one or your favorite one. But please specify if the number is random or if it’s your favorite.
1. @Akuraito; DD, Won endgame.
2. @FinalArcadia; Johan Anderson, Killed endgame.
3. @Ryoga Kamishiro; - Yusuke Fujiwara, Won endgame.
4. @Sputnik; - Ryo Marufuji, killed Night 1.
5. @Atomic; - Fubuki Tenjoin, killed Night 3.
6. @Human; - Judai Yuki, Won endgame.
7. @Midorikawa; - Asuka Tenjoin, Killed endgame.
8. @Elysion; - Professor Cobra, Won endgame.
9. @Buoy; - Edo Phoenix, killed Night 2.
10. @Neonsands; - Hayato Maeda, Lynched Day 1.
11. @Soulmaster; Jun Manjoume, lynched Day 4.
12. @jokool; - Daichi Misawa, Lynched Day 3.
13. @Dark Blueberry; - Emi Ayukawa, Killed endgame.
14. @No Lynch; Takuma Saiou, subbed out
15. @GliscorMan; - Tyranno Kenzan, Killed Night 1.
16. @DrumBeats; Sho Marufuji, Killed endgame.
17. @KidBeano;/ Vice-Principal Napoleon, Killed Day 6.
18. @Master Mew; Austin O'Brien, Killed Day 6.
19. @Poyo; Chronos De Medici, Killed Day 6.