Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~ - Page 83

Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 337381828384 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1249
Like Tree560Likes

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~

Oh, wow... I was NOT expecting that high of a rating! I knew I'd get something for starting out the alliance, but there were a few mishaps along the way.

Thanks for posting the ratings, though, FinalArcadia! They're always entertaining to read.
    FinalArcadia likes this.

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

3.5. TranquilShipping~ X3

/always thinks of that first wow

I'd like to think that I'm kinda good at being a doctor, although if I ever begin private communications, it kinda all goes to hell with how obvious I am. Aside from that, well, I've never been good with giving my opinion in alliances, and how I start getting much quieter since people will usually rely on me if I'm actually talking to someone outside of the thread (everyone knows I'd never do that willingly; it'd only and always be because of my role). ><

Rambling, though; I thought that I'd get a much lower rating, so thank you! X3; Doctor is actually the role I've been the most, so I'm glad that I seem somewhat competent with it.

also

538 likes

omg

EDIT:

I must admit though, I was amused when you forgot to send in a check for Night 2.
    Was it because it reminded you of yourself? X3
    Last edited by Akuraito; 19th November 2012 at 03:45 AM.
    FinalArcadia likes this.

Blog Entries

I must admit though, I was amused when you forgot to send in a check for Night 2.
    I totally didn't forget. It somehow just didn't send it. (I actually assume that might've been that I never wrote anything to the PM itself, just the title?)

But hey, that was good fun. (I make a horrible cop though because I somehow survived)
    FinalArcadia likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    Incredible game, I must say. Brilliant job, guys! An Arclight won, that's good enough for me.

Oh and now that the game's over. I wanna know what gave it away to you @Human; about the PMs I sent.

I'll have you know I worked my V off making those.
    The black line not showing was what made me think of it as fake ^^;

By the way, why did you tell me that Laterose was an Independent? Why not Town?
    Where's the black line supposed/not supposed to be? I can't find any difference. I MUST KNOW.

It seemed like the best idea to not lie about that check. I didn't know whether or not your lie detector had another shot he could use. And I had no clue Sputnik was actually an independent. That threw me a curveball.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    Was it because it reminded you of yourself? X3
    ...Maybe. XD

What's sad is that I've done it both times I've been cop, LOL.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

5/5

My dear hubby, you certainly kept me entertained throughout this whole game, and lived up to your role as Tron! <3 Pretty early on, you established yourself as a force to be reckoned with, and once you found somebody suspicious, your logicombat was hard to beat (as well as fun to watch). The level of activity you maintained throughout the game was fantastic and definitely helped keep the game as a whole very exciting. And it was almost scary how accurate you were with your guesses on things. And most importantly, you brought glory to Tron, LOL. I found how... willing you were to allow your restless spirit ability to activate quite amusing, though it never came to be. XD
    Don't mention it my waifu <3 Keeping you entertained was my job :D. Oh yes... Giving me Tron was the best decision EVER.... even though it gave me a handicap and a sucky power role ;_; BUT I BACKED IT ALL UP WITH BRAINS! Yeah, I had lots of fun debating with the users here. I can't believe I got like, around half of my guesses right O_O. GIVING GLORY TO TRON IS FOR YOUR SATISFACTION!~~!~!

omg why didn't elysion just night kill me ;_;

THE TEARS WOULD HAVE BEEN DELICIOUS

@FinalArcadia;, how did you feel every time I was targeted for a nightkill?

Blog Entries

@Human

How did I feel? Well... let's just say I was in a state of panic. XD

I had no idea how I would write Tron's death, and then explaining the whole restless spirit thing... It probably would have led to a three hour late update, LOL. I... actually did legitimately think about the Snow White scenario for it though.... ^^;

Although, honestly, I do wonder what would have happened if you had been night-killed, because then I would have HAD to have written something, and being put on the spot... I'm curious what I would have eventually come up with.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    @Human

How did I feel? Well... let's just say I was in a state of panic. XD

I had no idea how I would write Tron's death, and then explaining the whole restless spirit thing... It probably would have led to a three hour late update, LOL. I... actually did legitimately think about the Snow White scenario for it though.... ^^;

Although, honestly, I do wonder what would have happened if you had been night-killed, because then I would have HAD to have written something, and being put on the spot... I'm curious what I would have eventually come up with.
    Could you write one for me :3?

Blog Entries

@Human

With the Snow White scenario? ^^;

I... could. But it might take me a while to do so. XD

I'll have to play Special Illusion on repeat while having a Tron-centric episode on to do so, LOL.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    @Human

With the Snow White scenario? ^^;

I... could. But it might take me a while to do so. XD

I'll have to play Special Illusion on repeat while having a Tron-centric episode on to do so, LOL.
    yes

with the snow white scenario

only this time it has babies :3

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

...Why do I get this feeling I'm watching an epic drama conversation between a wife and husband XDD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    yes

with the snow white scenario

only this time it has babies :3
    I don't even... XD

Hmm... I could... try... ^^; Though it'll now take me even longer to write, LOL.

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by FA
    though you might’ve been a bit quick to trust people, such as with Rio Kamishiro.
    I was seriously hoping Rio would tell me she was Mafia so I could have teamed up with them :/ Gave up on that dream real quick and worked with the town, and won :)
    FinalArcadia and Momoka like this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    though you might’ve been a bit quick to trust people, such as with Rio Kamishiro.
    I was seriously hoping Rio would tell me she was Mafia so I could have teamed up with them :/ Gave up on that dream real quick and worked with the town, and won :)
    You know, that would've been really interesting, if you had used your kills for mafia. Of course, they were a slowly sinking ship at that point already, but I wonder how it would've affected things? XD

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    I didn't feel like admitting my alliance. XD Sorry bout that!
    Greece likes this.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 337381828384 LastLast