Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~ - Page 79

Page 79 of 84 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1249
Like Tree560Likes

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 8 (Destiny Leo) ~ 11/16

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Are you FoS'ing ME now? Talk about a chainsaw defense.
    I'm only questioning your strange behavior.

You keep asking why Elysion would lie about their role if they were Town, but you're the accuser - the burden of proof is yours, so: Why would Elysion lie about their role if they were Mafia?

Satisfactorily answer that and I'll change my vote.
    oh i dunno

BECAUSE THEY'RE HIDING SOMETHING?

Feel free to PM me about the Lie Detection.
    Okay tell me about it in a PM then.

You're again ignoring my point about DNAG ;_;

This is what, the 3rd time I've mentioned her and 2nd time you refused to respond about her with me?

Give me a satisfactory answer on that.
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 17th November 2012 at 05:25 AM.

Blog Entries

Hiding WHAT, Human? Tell us your brilliant theory. Hiding your Flavor role is pointless no matter what faction you're in in this game because the factions are random.

I suspect DNAG by process of elimination - you were the one who told us all Elysion was, "cleared," to begin with, based off their role, not their nameclaim. What changed?

EDIT: There were several experienced players in the Mafia and not a single one of them would have advised Elysion to falsify their nameclaim. Elysion might have just not run it by them, of course, but this seems unlikely.
    Last edited by Master Mew; 17th November 2012 at 05:37 AM.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Hiding WHAT, Human? Tell us your brilliant theory. Hiding your Flavor role is pointless no matter what faction you're in in this game because the factions are random.
    I dunno. It's just that you're being overprotective on Elysion without much proof, not using your "Lie Detection" on DNAG when you coud have and pretty much not backing up your points. It comes off as strange. But yeah, why hide it? She knows it's random, she knows we know, so why fake nameclaim Halldor?

I suspect DNAG by process of elimination
    Which I already mocked:

"Lets lynch the only person who isn't in our alliance and couldn't have in no way known about all the good abilities in the Alliance itself where the kills needed to be done just so happened to kill the players needed to be killed!"

Which you didn't back up with anything else.

- you were the one who told us all Elysion was, "cleared," to begin with, based off their role, not their nameclaim. What changed?
    What changed is that she lied about her nameclaim. When I asked about AlphaMouse possibly being the one DM character that hasn't nameclaimed to me from all the claims I got, she remained mute? Why? The result of that was that we lost a Town.

oh and please bring me that evidence on DNAG that isn't simple "process and elimination".

oh and how about that lie detection

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    oh and how about that lie detection
    Ask and you shall receive. You haven't PM'd me, which tells me you don't really care. I don't need to tell you, so if you need to know, start a dialogue. You don't trust me enough to include me in your new QT (don't tell me there isn't one), why should I go out of my way to keep you in the loop?

Frankly, you're being condescending and rude. If you think I'm suspicious, vote me - if you don't, then stop attacking me for questioning your theory - which really boils down to two things:

1. Elysion lied (Mafia have no reason to lie about their nameclaim - in fact, it's very risky to do so and their experienced scum-buddies would have advised against it).

2. Power roles keep getting killed (I suspect we're playing role madness, we're all power roles - not a vanilla in sight).

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

;_;

Now I don't know who to trust anymore. Elysion? DNAG? One of them certainly looks like mafia, but I don't know... I'm getting a bad feeling that both might flip town... and the real mafia is someone else... ;_;

I'm postponing my vote until I'm convinced.

Blog Entries

@Dark Blueberry That thought had occurred to me as well.

Blog Entries

Ask and you shall receive. You haven't PM'd me, which tells me you don't really care.
    What.

I asked you in thread so I wouldn't need to PM you. More convenient that way. And if I really don't care, I wouldn't have asked you all the time. I've PMed you now.

I don't need to tell you, so if you need to know, start a dialogue.
    No you do need to tell me. If not, you're hiding something.

You don't trust me enough to include me in your new QT (don't tell me there isn't one), why should I go out of my way to keep you in the loop?
    so i could then trust you and let you in?

Frankly, you're being condescending and rude.
    You're in The War Room. Debate and disagreement is expected. I haven't insulted you, just debated with you and told you that you were wrong.

Oh and by the way, you called me a "Show Off". That's the insult.

If you think I'm suspicious, vote me - if you don't, then stop attacking me for questioning your theory
    That sounds like a good idea actually. Maybe when Elysion flips Mafia and the game is still on, I won't hesitate to lynch you. I'm attacking because I disagree with it.

1. Elysion lied (Mafia have no reason to lie about their nameclaim - in fact, it's very risky to do so and their experienced scum-buddies would have advised against it).
    well why would she lie as town

I mean, she has nothing to hide if she was. Fake nameclaiming to be Halldor made the claim of being JOAT more believable.

2. Power roles keep getting killed (I suspect we're playing role madness, we're all power roles - not a vanilla in sight).
    Of course they are. You've missed my point completely, though. I've said that the power roles that could screw the Mafia are being killed in the order they need to be killed. DrumBeats claimed to be able to give Flashbacks. Stuntology says he'll get it in the Destiny Alliance QT. DrumBeats dies. WHAT A COINCIDENCE. Then Stuntology dies, the Watcher, then LateRose, the doctor dies. I WONDER WHO'S NEXT.
    @Dark Blueberry;

Please vote for Elysion... I beg of you...

Baron Dante should come with the check on Master Mew in the Night Phase since he apparently is silenced with no response. gliscorman had checked baron dante so the mafia know he's the cop

EDIT: By the way, what happened to the whole "Dark BlueBerry is the rat!" theory you made? You said that she was Mafia, I gave you proof to disapprove of it, to which you then still ignored and went on to get her, and now that Elysion is being voted, you don't think there's a rat anymore and that Dark Blueberry is innocent?

HMMMM

EDIT 2: HERE THEY ARE!

Help me out: What clears Dark Blueberry? I hope you have more than just her Reporter claim, because she's claiming a Variant 3 Reporter, and those can be Town, Mafia, or Independent. She had been angling to get, "whoever the reporter is," declared Town ever since the first report was published, and everyone seemed to just buy her, "the reporter is obviously Town," argument at face-value. Publishing reports in the Phase Update alone isn't enough to clear someone.
    oh hello you admitting that a mafia is in the alliance qt

oh and look at this nice gem:

Claiming ignorance of the source-material and then googling the topic and studying-up is pretty common - heck, when I'm Mafia I always do that, causes people to give you a pass.

I think Dark Blueberry is craftier than you give her credit for, she just doesn't construct her posts very carefully. She fingered Phoenicks and I as Mafia in Nameless Mafia when no one else was, and she was right - we lynched her for it and won, of course, but she was right.
    So you're saying that whenever you're Mafia, you claim ignorance of the source material. HMMM

Wait a minute...

Didn't you say that you didn't know that Buoy died? And had 29 notifications? (LOL)

HMMMMM

How suspicious of you

@Dark Blueberry; @Midorikawa; what do you think
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 17th November 2012 at 06:41 AM.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@Human; That is odd. DB has a habit of making scummy posts even as town. It doesn't seem like she's been making them as much anymore but I remember them in the Skull Girls and Unova mafia, so her trying to get cleared town using her role doesn't really seem scummy to me. MM's attack on her is odd though.
    @Master Mew; Not every player goes looking up things about mafias. I learn as I play the game, and if you look back to games like my first one, I was much quieter and not as helpful. So what makes you so sure that DB is mafia? Currently you seem most suspicious to me, right after we were starting to trust you.

UNVOTE: DefinitelyNotAGirl
    @Elysion; Can you show us screenshots of using your JOAT abilities

Blog Entries

@Master Mew; Not every player goes looking up things about mafias. I learn as I play the game, and if you look back to games like my first one, I was much quieter and not as helpful. So what makes you so sure that DB is mafia? Currently you seem most suspicious to me, right after we were starting to trust you.
    Keep in mind that those thoughts about DB were a few phases ago.

@Elysion; Can you show us screenshots of using your JOAT abilities
    What's odd is that she hasn't showed them yet to clear her innocence. I haven't asked for them, true, but if I were a JOAT and I was thought of suspicious, I'd show PMs of me using my JOAT powers.

like that cop check, doc protect, and roleblock

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@Human; @Master Mew;

Yes, I don't know much about Yu-Gi-Oh. Yes, I studied some of the material (mainly because Fubuki was such a lovely boy XDD), but I still don't know much about it. Besides, this is a mafia game, and the characters alignment are RNG'd. Like some of the Zexal fans mentioned here, the bad guys are aligned good, and the good guys are aligned bad, so the source itself isn't much to rely on.

And MM, can I ask you something as well?

If you ARE the Lie-detector, and were suspicious about me being town, why didn't you check on me? I think I said I was town multiple times in the thread, and I also explained what exactly happened when I fell in Human's trap - you could've simply checked that out. It's Day 8, and you had all the time to check on me.

EDIT: vote: Elysion

I guess I don't have much of a choice. But if Elysion flips town, then I don't think you're going to be clear either, Human...
    Last edited by Yato; 17th November 2012 at 07:47 AM.

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

I really wish I did have a 3rd kill ;_; At least now the mafia won't kill me :D

Vote: Elysion

If I was kill to night kill you then I'm sure I'm as willing to lynch ya.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    And MM, can I ask you something as well?

If you ARE the Lie-detector, and were suspicious about me being town, why didn't you check on me? I think I said I was town multiple times in the thread, and I also explained what exactly happened when I fell in Human's trap - you could've simply checked that out. It's Day 8, and you had all the time to check on me.
    Because Human kept telling me to check other people and specifically told me not to check you.

@Elysion Yes, screenshots would be helpful.

Um, hasn't Master Mew been cleared? Unless I just assumed that?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Um, hasn't Master Mew been cleared? Unless I just assumed that?
    Human apparently uses, "cleared," very loosely, see Elysion.

EDIT: Unvote: DefinitelyNotAGirl

Elysion hasn't shown up with screenies to verify their JoaT claim, and that's more substantial than anything else I've seen.

Vote: Elysion

Not crazy about the arguments being levelled here, but Elysion has declined to rebut them - which is far more suspicious than the arguments themselves.
    Last edited by Master Mew; 17th November 2012 at 08:21 PM.

追放されたバカ

Well, either way...I'm cornered at this point. ^^; Its not that I'm giving up, its just that I would be breaking the rules, so yes, I am implying that...

It was fun, guys. ^^;

Page 79 of 84 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast