Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~ - Page 38

Page 38 of 84 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 1249
Like Tree560Likes

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~

  1. #556
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 3 (Trap Jammer) ~ 11/6

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Then lets get Carly to claim since Reporters are town - and get the doctor to protect her
    Reporters aren't always town. They can be mafia too. Why do you want the reporter to claim so badly?
    @Sputnik; It's not overpowered if mafia abilities are good. In the Zexal Mafia, FA made a nightkill proof role. That was Human's role. Of course the mistake of lynching Human was made.
    yeah and i was like “ oMFG u GUIZE ATOMIC AND STUNTOLOGY ARE MAFIA !@!!!!@@” but noooobooody would listen to me

    Still, IIRC, the Strongman could have nightkilled me anyways in that game.

    In The Legend Of Korra Mafia, there was a Mafia Reporter btw.

  2. #557
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,615
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 3 (Trap Jammer) ~ 11/6

    VOTE:Sputnik
    @Sputnik; You're most suspicious to me right now and I've stated my reasons. Also you keep saying things as those you know that those are those people's abilities.

  3. #558
    So what's your wish? Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,670
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 3 (Trap Jammer) ~ 11/6

    @Human; Alright. That sounds reasonable. I hope Chazz isn't next to die ;_; Finally I get someone who I like in YGO, and it would be rather painful to see him die...


    Speaking of which, is Chazzy in this game?

  4. #559
    カジカ Zima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,512
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 3 (Trap Jammer) ~ 11/6

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    VOTE:Sputnik
    @Sputnik; You're most suspicious to me right now and I've stated my reasons. Also you keep saying things as those you know that those are those people's abilities.
    I'm just speculating. XD You need to calm down and analyze my more recent posts. :)

  5. #560
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,615
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 3 (Trap Jammer) ~ 11/6

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    VOTE:Sputnik
    @Sputnik; You're most suspicious to me right now and I've stated my reasons. Also you keep saying things as those you know that those are those people's abilities.
    I'm just speculating. XD You need to calm down and analyze my more recent posts. :)
    I've studied all of your posts. I've been watching this game carefully and I don't see how I'm not calm in the game.

  6. #561
    So what's your wish? Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,670
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 3 (Trap Jammer) ~ 11/6

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    VOTE:Sputnik
    @Sputnik; You're most suspicious to me right now and I've stated my reasons. Also you keep saying things as those you know that those are those people's abilities.
    I'm just speculating. XD You need to calm down and analyze my more recent posts. :)
    I've studied all of your posts. I've been watching this game carefully and I don't see how I'm not calm in the game.
    You are calm XDD

  7. #562
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,020
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 3 (Trap Jammer) ~ 11/6

    Wow... I can't keep up with this game. Too many fluff-posts, not enough content. I don't want to be a downer, but it's not Day 1 anymore. The mafia can easily hide in a crazy-fast, rabbit-trail filled game - we need to focus.

    Now, I have a single observation at the moment:
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Hi. I'm Judai Yuki. I never expected to be cleared so early. Thank you, mafia, but I hope you won't waste your efforts on me anymore. I think me that you'll need some major luck if you want to try to face me again. :}
    Why would you "expect to be cleared" at all? I know I'm going to draw the Town's ire by questioning a "confirmed" Townie, but it needs to be clarified that Buoy is not, in fact, a confirmed Townie.

    Here's what we know:
    1. The flavor-text indicates that Judai was targeted for the nightkill. (Note: FinalArcadia warned us not to read too much into the flavor-text, and I find it unlikely that she would intentionally clear a character)

    2. Buoy claimed Judai - and no one counter-claimed.

    This does not mean that Buoy is Town. In fact, it doesn't technically even prove that he's Judai, or that Judai is in the game (one should be careful to clear someone based purely on flavor text). Here's what it means: If Buoy is Judai, and he probably is, then he is either a Townie or an Independent. He might also be a mafioso who got the nightkill redirected onto him (if there is a serial killer or vigilante in this game, it wouldn't be unusual for a mafioso to be bulletproof), but even in role madness, which I suspect is at play here, that's a highly unlikely scenario.

    tl;dr: Buoy could easily be an Independent, not a Townie, so he should be approached with the same level of skepticism as anyone else.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  8. #563
    So what's your wish? Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,670
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 3 (Trap Jammer) ~ 11/6

    @Master Mew;

    Your reasoning is good and all, but Buoy is dead.

    Vote: Master Mew

  9. #564
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,020
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 3 (Trap Jammer) ~ 11/6

    ROFL

    Seriously? How'd I miss that?

    Doesn't explain your vote, though. Do you have a case to present against me? Or are we still random voting on Day 3?

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  10. #565
    So what's your wish? Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,670
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 3 (Trap Jammer) ~ 11/6

    Seriously, you missed something so obvious? Buoy's name is crossed out on the first post - if you had been inactive for a while, you should've checked the front page to see who's alive and who died before analyzing the thread. Besides, his death was announced only a few pages ago. Surely you got FA's mention?

    Missing a players death is something not to take lightly when it is so obvious. Buoy was also one of the most active people here - you should've realized it when he suddenly went quiet.

    EDIT: So I think you faked your analysis on a dead person.

  11. #566
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 3 (Trap Jammer) ~ 11/6

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Seriously, you missed something so obvious? Buoy's name is crossed out on the first post - if you had been inactive for a while, you should've checked the front page to see who's alive and who died before analyzing the thread. Besides, his death was announced only a few pages ago. Surely you got FA's mention?

    Missing a players death is something not to take lightly.
    And a mafioso wouldn't know who they killed?

  12. #567
    So what's your wish? Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,670
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 3 (Trap Jammer) ~ 11/6

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Seriously, you missed something so obvious? Buoy's name is crossed out on the first post - if you had been inactive for a while, you should've checked the front page to see who's alive and who died before analyzing the thread. Besides, his death was announced only a few pages ago. Surely you got FA's mention?

    Missing a players death is something not to take lightly.
    And a mafioso wouldn't know who they killed?
    MM said he was inactive. So he could be trying to play innocent and confused from hyperactive posts in here and "accidentally" analyze a dead player.

  13. #568
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,020
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 3 (Trap Jammer) ~ 11/6

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post

    MM said he was inactive. So he could be trying to play innocent and confused from hyperactive posts in here and "accidentally" analyze a dead player.
    Oh. Good. I'm glad you're vote is based entirely on WIFOM.
    Akuraito likes this.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  14. #569
    CAPS KidBeano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    967
    Blog Entries
    3

    Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 3 (Trap Jammer) ~ 11/6

    DQ, your vote makes no sense. If MM were mafia, "accidentally" analysing a dead person doesn't give any sort of benefit to him or the town. It doesn't make him seem town, and it doesn't make him seem mafia - it's a null-tell. Voting him purely for that reason is, in all senses, absurd.

    Anyway, I'm going to call this out publicly. Human PM'd me asking for a claim:

    There is hard and concrete evidence that you may be Mafia. If you wish to not be bombarded with votes this Day Phase, a claim would help. Did you by any chance have any involvement to do with Buoy?
    The fact that he didn't give me any sort of inclination whatsoever of what this "hard and concrete evidence" is and adding on to the fact that I know I'm not mafia makes me think he doesn't have any evidence and this is just scaremongering into trying to get me to claim. (oh, and the fact that I feel very non-bombarded with votes). If there truly was "hard and concrete evidence", why even bother asking for my claim? As far as I can tell, Human isn't remotely clear, so why the heck would I give him any sort of claim? I both roleclaimed and nameclaimed to Buoy when he asked me to, and he said, and I quote:

    "[06/11/2012 16:48:46] Buoy: hm
    [06/11/2012 16:48:49] Buoy: it fits"

    Yeah, it's not much, but you all seemed to trust him so much before, so unless you're gonna change your mind...

    If Human can give me genuine reason to trust him and claim to him, then I will. But until then:

    NYEEEEEEEEEEEEER
    MORE CAPS

    ~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

  15. #570
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 3 (Trap Jammer) ~ 11/6

    Look to the yesterposts of mine. The way forward is contained therein.

    End turn.
    HumanDawn likes this.

Page 38 of 84 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •