Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~ - Page 38

Page 38 of 84 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Like Tree560Likes

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 3 (Trap Jammer) ~ 11/6

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Then lets get Carly to claim since Reporters are town - and get the doctor to protect her
    Reporters aren't always town. They can be mafia too. Why do you want the reporter to claim so badly?
    @Sputnik; It's not overpowered if mafia abilities are good. In the Zexal Mafia, FA made a nightkill proof role. That was Human's role. Of course the mistake of lynching Human was made.
    yeah and i was like “ oMFG u GUIZE ATOMIC AND STUNTOLOGY ARE MAFIA !@!!!!@@” but noooobooody would listen to me

Still, IIRC, the Strongman could have nightkilled me anyways in that game.

In The Legend Of Korra Mafia, there was a Mafia Reporter btw.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

VOTE:Sputnik
    @Sputnik; You're most suspicious to me right now and I've stated my reasons. Also you keep saying things as those you know that those are those people's abilities.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@Human; Alright. That sounds reasonable. I hope Chazz isn't next to die ;_; Finally I get someone who I like in YGO, and it would be rather painful to see him die...

Speaking of which, is Chazzy in this game?

Blog Entries

@Sputnik; You're most suspicious to me right now and I've stated my reasons. Also you keep saying things as those you know that those are those people's abilities.
    I'm just speculating. XD You need to calm down and analyze my more recent posts. :)

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    I'm just speculating. XD You need to calm down and analyze my more recent posts. :)
    I've studied all of your posts. I've been watching this game carefully and I don't see how I'm not calm in the game.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    I've studied all of your posts. I've been watching this game carefully and I don't see how I'm not calm in the game.
    You are calm XDD

Blog Entries

Wow... I can't keep up with this game. Too many fluff-posts, not enough content. I don't want to be a downer, but it's not Day 1 anymore. The mafia can easily hide in a crazy-fast, rabbit-trail filled game - we need to focus.

Now, I have a single observation at the moment:
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Hi. I'm Judai Yuki. I never expected to be cleared so early. Thank you, mafia, but I hope you won't waste your efforts on me anymore. I think me that you'll need some major luck if you want to try to face me again. :}
    Why would you "expect to be cleared" at all? I know I'm going to draw the Town's ire by questioning a "confirmed" Townie, but it needs to be clarified that Buoy is not, in fact, a confirmed Townie.

Here's what we know:
    1. The flavor-text indicates that Judai was targeted for the nightkill. (Note: FinalArcadia warned us not to read too much into the flavor-text, and I find it unlikely that she would intentionally clear a character)

2. Buoy claimed Judai - and no one counter-claimed.

This does not mean that Buoy is Town. In fact, it doesn't technically even prove that he's Judai, or that Judai is in the game (one should be careful to clear someone based purely on flavor text). Here's what it means: If Buoy is Judai, and he probably is, then he is either a Townie or an Independent. He might also be a mafioso who got the nightkill redirected onto him (if there is a serial killer or vigilante in this game, it wouldn't be unusual for a mafioso to be bulletproof), but even in role madness, which I suspect is at play here, that's a highly unlikely scenario.

tl;dr: Buoy could easily be an Independent, not a Townie, so he should be approached with the same level of skepticism as anyone else.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@Master Mew;

Your reasoning is good and all, but Buoy is dead.

Vote: Master Mew

Blog Entries

ROFL

Seriously? How'd I miss that?

Doesn't explain your vote, though. Do you have a case to present against me? Or are we still random voting on Day 3?

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Seriously, you missed something so obvious? Buoy's name is crossed out on the first post - if you had been inactive for a while, you should've checked the front page to see who's alive and who died before analyzing the thread. Besides, his death was announced only a few pages ago. Surely you got FA's mention?

Missing a players death is something not to take lightly when it is so obvious. Buoy was also one of the most active people here - you should've realized it when he suddenly went quiet.

EDIT: So I think you faked your analysis on a dead person.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Seriously, you missed something so obvious? Buoy's name is crossed out on the first post - if you had been inactive for a while, you should've checked the front page to see who's alive and who died before analyzing the thread. Besides, his death was announced only a few pages ago. Surely you got FA's mention?

Missing a players death is something not to take lightly.
    And a mafioso wouldn't know who they killed?

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post

Missing a players death is something not to take lightly.
    And a mafioso wouldn't know who they killed?
    MM said he was inactive. So he could be trying to play innocent and confused from hyperactive posts in here and "accidentally" analyze a dead player.

Blog Entries

MM said he was inactive. So he could be trying to play innocent and confused from hyperactive posts in here and "accidentally" analyze a dead player.
    Oh. Good. I'm glad you're vote is based entirely on WIFOM.
    Akuraito likes this.

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

DQ, your vote makes no sense. If MM were mafia, "accidentally" analysing a dead person doesn't give any sort of benefit to him or the town. It doesn't make him seem town, and it doesn't make him seem mafia - it's a null-tell. Voting him purely for that reason is, in all senses, absurd.

Anyway, I'm going to call this out publicly. Human PM'd me asking for a claim:

There is hard and concrete evidence that you may be Mafia. If you wish to not be bombarded with votes this Day Phase, a claim would help. Did you by any chance have any involvement to do with Buoy?
    The fact that he didn't give me any sort of inclination whatsoever of what this "hard and concrete evidence" is and adding on to the fact that I know I'm not mafia makes me think he doesn't have any evidence and this is just scaremongering into trying to get me to claim. (oh, and the fact that I feel very non-bombarded with votes). If there truly was "hard and concrete evidence", why even bother asking for my claim? As far as I can tell, Human isn't remotely clear, so why the heck would I give him any sort of claim? I both roleclaimed and nameclaimed to Buoy when he asked me to, and he said, and I quote:

"[06/11/2012 16:48:46] Buoy: hm
    [06/11/2012 16:48:49] Buoy: it fits"

Yeah, it's not much, but you all seemed to trust him so much before, so unless you're gonna change your mind...

If Human can give me genuine reason to trust him and claim to him, then I will. But until then:

NYEEEEEEEEEEEEER
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Blog Entries

Look to the yesterposts of mine. The way forward is contained therein.

End turn.
    HumanDawn likes this.

Page 38 of 84 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast