Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~ - Page 23

Page 23 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
Like Tree560Likes

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 1 (Messenger of the Peace) ~ 11/3

Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Yeah, this is where we differ Rio. True, but come on, it has to be SOMEWHAT logical. Cause I know my role fits my character. Logically, others must be the same.

And no, I don't think he would. Kaito isn't a hateful person that I'm aware of, so I doubt he'd do it to be spiteful. He took souls for a REASON.
    *cracks knuckles* Logically this is a nonsensical place where anything will be done so the others survive. It makes sense for Kaito-sama to be that, though. As I have said time and time again, he could probably take someone out with him if he really needed to. He's just badass like that.

I never said he was hateful. I never said he wouldn't take the souls without reason. He would have a reason though... obviously the people here would take something important from him, case in point Haruto, and he must protect his precious little brother.

Darling is worried about Haruto's safety, meaning he would do anything in his power to keep him safe... even taking other souls.
    Ehh... We're just taking this differently, I guess. Look, it still seems to me like it would be more fitting for him to have a different role. Especially since he's never taken souls from others if he was about to be taken down. Now if this actually happened in the anime, I'd be more inclined to believe, but nope. Never did, most likely won't. I get he's worried about Haruto and would do anything to protect him, but wouldn't it be more useful to have a role that does more, not just when about to be nightkilled? Since Kaito is badass, he should have something he could do before being killed. He should be able to avoid doing anything before that, and be able to protect Haruto while alive.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Yeah, this is where we differ Rio. True, but come on, it has to be SOMEWHAT logical. Cause I know my role fits my character. Logically, others must be the same.

And no, I don't think he would. Kaito isn't a hateful person that I'm aware of, so I doubt he'd do it to be spiteful. He took souls for a REASON.
    *cracks knuckles* Logically this is a nonsensical place where anything will be done so the others survive. It makes sense for Kaito-sama to be that, though. As I have said time and time again, he could probably take someone out with him if he really needed to. He's just badass like that.

I never said he was hateful. I never said he wouldn't take the souls without reason. He would have a reason though... obviously the people here would take something important from him, case in point Haruto, and he must protect his precious little brother. After all, in the flavor text this is said;
    Looking at the red-clad boy before him, the quieter of the two replied with a simple, “As long as Haruto is safe…”
    Darling is worried about Haruto's safety, meaning he would do anything in his power to keep him safe... even taking other souls.
    What if Haruto and him are on opposite sides again and Haruto kills him?

Also FA you aren't crazy, just a mad genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post

I never said he was hateful. I never said he wouldn't take the souls without reason. He would have a reason though... obviously the people here would take something important from him, case in point Haruto, and he must protect his precious little brother. After all, in the flavor text this is said;
    Looking at the red-clad boy before him, the quieter of the two replied with a simple, “As long as Haruto is safe…”
    Arcadia does NOT like Haruto at all so I highly doubt he's even here.
    Akuraito likes this.

Blog Entries

Ah but it would be funny to watch Haruto decapitate his brother or some other method like castration.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Ehh... We're just taking this differently, I guess. Look, it still seems to me like it would be more fitting for him to have a different role. Especially since he's never taken souls from others if he was about to be taken down. Now if this actually happened in the anime, I'd be more inclined to believe, but nope. Never did, most likely won't. I get he's worried about Haruto and would do anything to protect him, but wouldn't it be more useful to have a role that does more, not just when about to be nightkilled? Since Kaito is badass, he should have something he could do before being killed. He should be able to avoid doing anything before that, and be able to protect Haruto while alive.
    Damn right we are. When was he really taken down in a fair duel, though. Sure, there was Tron, but he was protected by Haruto from that, so doesn't really count. I'm saying he would take down the person opposing him because it would appear that the other person would harm Haruto... which is NOT permitted. So see, both sides make sense really~

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

The only way I could feasibly see it is if HaruTron is somehow a separate character.

Midori;

That puts a lovely image in my head. o_o

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post

The only way I could feasibly see it is if HaruTron is somehow a separate character.
    That would be wrong and creepy.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Midorikawa, you made me laugh so hard with that comment. XD

Okay, now I'm seriously staying out until the update, LOL.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Aw, but HaruTron's really cute! XD It would be pretty creepy, though. Like, how would that even work.
    FinalArcadia and Midorikawa like this.

Damn right we are. When was he really taken down in a fair duel, though. Sure, there was Tron, but he was protected by Haruto from that, so doesn't really count. I'm saying he would take down the person opposing him because it would appear that the other person would harm Haruto... which is NOT permitted. So see, both sides make sense really~
    ...Yeah, both sides, do I guess? So there's no way of knowing, see. well, unless he gets lynched But yeah, I could SEE him taking down the other with him to protect Haruto, but he's NEVER done it. These roles probably have to do with stuff done in the anime, and that hasn't.

Blog Entries

Aw, but HaruTron's really cute! XD It would be pretty creepy, though. Like, how would that even work.
    Simple. Tron cloned himself. Knowing FA I wouldn't be surprised if there's Tron, Byron, and HaruTron in this game.

Also Greece should add to her observations that Rio secretly hates Kaito

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

...Yeah, both sides, do I guess? So there's no way of knowing, see. well, unless he gets lynched But yeah, I could SEE him taking down the other with him to protect Haruto, but he's NEVER done it. These roles probably have to do with stuff done in the anime, and that hasn't.
    You guess? It's a true fact, Ryoga. No, there is not. And you seem eager for that to happen. No guarantee if that's true or not though. Unless we all knew everyone's role PMs, that cannot be proved and is therefore irrelevant.

WHAT THE HELL!? No!
    Midorikawa likes this.

Blog Entries

WHAT THE HELL!? No!
    You liked my post talking about Kaito being decapitated and castrated. Obviously you like the idea of him in pain. Of course then again I guess in your odd mind Kaito could be like Vishous from the Black Dagger series and enjoy kinky things.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

You liked my post talking about Kaito being decapitated and castrated. Obviously you like the idea of him in pain. Of course then again I guess in your odd mind Kaito could be like Vishous from the Black Dagger series and enjoy kinky things.
    N-not my intention! As for that last part... I am at a loss for words.

*A-Ahem* Back on topic, does anyone else have any thoughts on this business?
    Midorikawa likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

ATTENTION, DUELISTS!

It was a mostly quiet night, and a cloak of darkness covered all. As luck would have it, there were some shelters nearby, presumably belonging to duel spirits. However, as they were quite empty and a bit dusty, they seemed uninhabited, perhaps as they were a decent distance from any center of activity. Splitting the group in half, the duelists set about to retire for the night.

Some of those under orders from duel spirits decided that now was the time to get started on their task, with their first target having been assigned. It was regrettable that this boy would have to die first, but with those close to them at stake, the duelists who had made a deal with the spirits approached their task with a sad resolve.

One of the last people to enter a shelter was a brown-haired boy clad in red, a smile never far from his face. At the exact moment that a duel anchor was sent toward him – in the hopes of trapping him in a duel – he bent down to pick up a card he had dropped.

“Winged Kuriboh! There you are, buddy!”

The anchor missed its target, and he walked inside the dwelling. Luck was on his side, just as it always seemed to be in his duels.

In the morning, everyone awoke to find a note, reading:

Let me be your cards
    Let me be your only deck
    Let me be the one to activate your trap card

And let me be the one to end your turn
    With the exception of the writer of said note, the rest of the duelists were left to ponder the meaning of the message.

It is now DAY 2. This phase will end on November 5th, at 10:00 PM EST. You may now vote.

Page 23 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast