Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~ - Page 81

Page 81 of 84 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1249
Like Tree560Likes

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~

@FinalArcadia;

Thanks for hosting such an awesome game! I really had a lot of fun!
    Congrats to everyone who won!!

Blog Entries

We did well. :)

/had to remind the host of her existence and victory

/canada
    FinalArcadia and Midorikawa like this.

:D Yay

Thanks for the game, FA! I had fun, and learned a lot about the YGO shows I haven't seen to boot. Maybe I will start watching them now

Also, very well-played, Elysion!

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Congrats town.

Thanks for letting me play Final.
    FinalArcadia likes this.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

As Byron walked into the all-consuming darkness that pervaded his house, he was met by three smiling faces.
    III

YOU'RE ALIVE OMG

;w;

THANK YOU FA <3

though i'm kinda thinking of this as that Tron died for some reason instead of them just being revived ><

Anyway... congrats, town! <3 You guys did amazingly well, and I'm so glad that you were all able to win! It was just killing me each phase that went by without Ely dying after my death, since I knew that she killed me after begging FA to tell me... X3; Not that she was obvious, I mean! The mafia did a fantastic job, too; I would've never suspected Ely further than just my default paranoia, so... ^^;

And thank you so much for letting me play, FA! <3 Even though you write the most flipping depressing flavor text ever and made me cry twice, I absolutely loved be able to play in this; you were a great host! Despite my horrid paranoia with everything I did because I was III, LOL. I mean, I especially loved the plot, too... X3 It was really creative, and seriously, this game was just wonderful overall~ Thank you again! ^^

and, well, i'd end this with a gif of III smiling, but I kinda don't have any that really work?! ;_;

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

And not a single chick in sight

fa

my waifufu

i am disappoint

WOW

Elysion bought that I was one-shot deathproof? I knew I should have said that in case of some scumbag :D

Oh and for your first time, you did a better job than all the others XD

Well played.

I had a lot of fun playing this. It's currently my most favorite Mafia game, beating BKMN :D.

Now for the Mafia's tasty reactions:

I guess not, but, uh... if you think you can live from that, fine. I kinda wanted to live just to prove I could beat Human(this is some rivalry), but that's just me being stubborn.
    I'll always win. No matter how hard you try :D

Strongman Kill: Human

Because he is annoying the hell out of me to no end.
    HMMMMM <3

So let me get this straight... HUMAN told you to roleblock me. HUMAN. THE PERSON WE WERE TRYING TO KILL. He can't exactly call you out on it IF HE'S DEAD.
    not if I'm the restless spirit :D

Hold the effing phone, Human... BELIEVES ME? O_O
    lolno xD

What the hell did I just listen to. I am dying of laughter.

So, I got a night action from I'm assuming Human... of a Vocaroo message he sent me. First, it was effing hilarious and I'm wondering what the hell is wrong with him, but second; he told me to vote him. WHY? ._.
    To trick you :D

I must be the most screwed up mafioso ever.
    And the sneakiest.

As Byron walked into the all-consuming darkness that pervaded his house, he was met by three smiling faces.

:O @FinalArcadia; @Rio Kamishiro; @Ryoga Kamishiro;

The Town performance in this game was amazing. I'm glad that we were able to set up a big alliance like that and help each other to win. The Flavor Text was amazing. I can't wait for the ratings! You all did a great job :D

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    The Town performance in this game was amazing. I'm glad that we were able to set up a big alliance like that and help each other to win.
    They always seem destined to have a mafioso in them, though. ^^; I mean, Betrayal Knows My Name... Though the mafia won in that one.

Oh, god, the thought of the town l-losing in this...

/cries

Plus, we had some of the same people in it! X3 Me, you, Elysion... probably forgetting someone; i'm sorry ^^;

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    The Town performance in this game was amazing. I'm glad that we were able to set up a big alliance like that and help each other to win.
    They always seem destined to have a mafioso in them, though. ^^; I mean, Betrayal Knows My Name... Though the mafia won in that one.

Oh, god, the thought of the town l-losing in this...

/cries

Plus, we had some of the same people in it! X3 Me, you, Elysion... probably forgetting someone; i'm sorry ^^;
    Well, I figured Elysion was lying. I checked ALL THE 400 PMS I HAVE STORED IN MY INBOX RELATED TO THIS GAME to see who the last Mafia could have been. I saw that Ryoga had checked Elysion and found out about the "watery relic" in the FIRST DAY PHASE and from there I figured it out. @Hidden Mew; helped me confirm my thoughts, though.

Now if you'll excuse me I got over 400 PMs to delete...

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

Now if you'll excuse me I got over 400 PMs to delete...
    And now I'm glad that I'm never the one getting claims.

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Blog Entries

Thanks for hosting a great game, @FinalArcadia!

Great game, everyone. Town played well and @Elysion played extraordinarily well. In my opinion, you were caught for the wrong reasons. If you hadn't fakeclaimed I think you would have won.
    Faerie and FinalArcadia like this.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Thanks for hosting a great game, @FinalArcadia!

Great game, everyone. Town played well and @Elysion played extraordinarily well. In my opinion, you were caught for the wrong reasons. If you hadn't fakeclaimed I think you would have won.
    No I had other reasons to lynch her and I don't think she would've won ^^;

Blog Entries

@Human: Funny because I deleted like 400 PMs too. Those were like all I've accumulated over my stay here.

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

YAAAA I WON!!! WOOOOOOOO :D

I like how I lead the attack

FUYA!!! YOU WERE HERE!!!! AND YOU LIVED!!!!!! :DDD

if we killed DNAG you all would have been dead to me

Blog Entries

Incredible game, I must say. Brilliant job, guys! An Arclight won, that's good enough for me.

Oh and now that the game's over. I wanna know what gave it away to you @Human; about the PMs I sent.

I'll have you know I worked my V off making those.
    FinalArcadia likes this.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Wait, were there any girl roles in this mafia?

Page 81 of 84 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast