Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~ - Page 80

Page 80 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1249
Like Tree560Likes

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 8 (Destiny Leo) ~ 11/16

VOTING LOCKED. UPDATE PENDING.

Blog Entries

ATTENTION, DUELISTS!

At sunrise, rays of light cut through the haze of uncertainty that night had left. Hesitation, doubt… such things were unnecessary for one who had now lost everything.

Immediately after the incident with Thomas, the fiery Gauche accused one of the quieter members of being responsible, lashing out, “You thought you could just shut up and be let to do as you please, huh? You seemed like a nice enough kid, but the games end now.”

The gentle Fuya was completely taken by surprise at the outburst, left at a loss for words. When he finally did speak, it amounted to little more than mumbles easily attackable by Gauche, who was soon joined by Ryoga and a green-haired man with mismatched eyes.

“I swear, I would never have done anything to anyone,” Fuya pleaded, a sense of dread pressing closer. “I’ve only been quiet because I was afraid to speak up…”

“…He’s right, you know,” somebody interjected, with a voice even younger than the blue-haired boy’s. “Our rat is not this boy.”

A blonde child slowly began walking toward the arguing group as the others watched. Close behind came some of those who were ready to support his coming accusation, consisting of Johan Andersen, Fubuki Tenjouin, and Edo Phoenix.

“Actually, I think we know… who has been leaking information from us,” Johan informed the others, “and it’s him.” He pointed at Dartz, who was still trying to incriminate Fuya. “He lied to us.”

All eyes focused on the last king of Atlantis. In a matter of seconds, he was surrounded. Stepping forward, Byron closed in on the traitor. In a low whisper he uttered to him, “You of all people should’ve understood what you were causing for everyone. You had a daughter, didn’t you? Then how – “

“It was because of her that I…” He turned away, abandoning his sentence. “You don’t know what they’re capable of, the duel spirits who turned us against each other.”

“Take us to them,” Gauche demanded, ready for a fight. “We’ll find out just what they’re capable of first-hand.”

The group was led by Dartz in an eerie silence, walking toward an uncertain fate.

Upon arrival, the duelists were greeted with the sight of some of the most fearsome duel monsters to exist; Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, Malefic Paradox Dragon… It would be a tough fight, but at this point, there was no turning back. Against spirits, the rules were different. Here, the duelists would lead a joint attack at once, in the hopes of exploiting weaknesses.

Edo led the attack, ready to finally serve justice upon those who led to such atrocities. D-Hero Dogma Guy flew forth at the spirits.

Knowing what it was like to be used, Fubuki battled in the place of those who had fallen, Red Eyes Darkness Dragon blasting the enemy.

With his friends gone, Bruno dueled with their memory in mind, setting forth Tech Genus Halberd Cannon.

With a mind dead-set on eradicating the land of these spirits, Ryoga employed his Number 32: Shark Drake to assist in his task of taking on the spirits.

One of those present had no particular feelings toward the enemy, other than a desire to defeat them to save himself. Thought Ruler Archfiend was his means of insuring his own safety.

After escaping the accusations of earlier, Fuya confronted the spirits with a newfound vigor, sending Number 83: Galaxy Queen to the frontlines.

With a heavy heart still reeling from Judai’s early death, Johan poured everything he had into Rainbow Dragon’s assault.

Unlike the others who fought in the name of those they lost, Placido merely wanted to prove his strength against the spirits, his Machine Emperor Wisel ∞ pounding into the adversary.

Gauche finally got the fight he was looking for, Heroic Champion Excalibur slashing down its opponents.

As Number 69: God Medallion – Coat of Arms delivered the final blow to the enemy, Byron’s face remained downcast, knowing that no matter what he did, it couldn’t change what had already been done to his sons. Even still, he felt a sense of relief as the last of their opponents dissipated into the air, avenging their deaths.

Much as had happened to Ryo nights before, the surroundings of the duelists began to blur in a strange sensation. As this horrid place they’d found themselves in faded from sight more and more, a new destination appeared in its stead, coming in different varieties for the various duelists. No matter what they saw individually, one thing quickly became apparent: they were going home at last.

It would be a difficult journey back, after all that had happened and with all those who were unable to return, but the sight of familiar locations was a welcome one… albeit one more welcome if it could be enjoyed with those who had perished. Everyone was returned to their proper places and times. The end had come.

As Byron walked into the all-consuming darkness that pervaded his house, he was met by three smiling faces.

Congratulations to the Town , Sputnik, and Greece! They have emerged victorious!

Here are the various (quite entertaining) QTs from the game:
    Duelist Assassins (Mafia QT)
    (Stunty's) Destiny Alliance
    Neo Destiny Alliance!
    Last-Ditch Effort

I’d like to thank everyone who played for making this such a great, exciting game! I hope you all had fun! I know I certainly did watching everything unfold behind the scenes.

About the flavor text ending… interpret that as you will. XD

RATINGS WILL BE ON THE WAY!

Last edited by FinalArcadia; 17th November 2012 at 11:21 PM.
    Faerie, Momoka, Zima and 3 others like this.

Blog Entries

I won too...

Good job, town! :D You guys did awesome. :)

Thanks for letting me play, FinalArcadia. :) The game was really fun.
    FinalArcadia likes this.

YES! I'm so glad Shark and Divine survived~!! I avenged you Judai... And IV! I'm still very sad IV didn't make it, but... ;_;

Good game! It was fun.

FinalArcadia and Midorikawa like this.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~

Great game FA! And congratulations town and Greece (edit) and Sputnik!

NOW JOIN MY MAFIA EVERYONE!!!!
    Last edited by jokool; 17th November 2012 at 11:22 PM.
    FinalArcadia likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    I won too...
    Oh, wait, let me fix that. XD

I got confused because of the phase differences in winning. ^^;

追放されたバカ

Well...

This is definitely not one of the games that I'm proud of...given that I lied about my character, and other stuff...

But nonetheless, I had a lot of fun! You guys were amazing town, congratulations!

I've definitely learned a lot from playing this mafia game, so thank you FA for letting me play and for hosting such a wonderful game!

FinalArcadia likes this.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

EDO BABY

YOU WON

Congrats town!! That was awesome, thanks for letting me play, FA!

We did our best, mafia~
    FinalArcadia and Greece like this.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

Well colour me purple and call me a saurus- very well played, Elysion. I wouldnt have suspected you, I was thinking Human was the mafia for the last few phases.

And thanks FinalArcadia for such a great game! I'm so lucky to have been a sub!
    FinalArcadia and Faerie like this.

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

That was awesome FA. Thanks for letting me play.
    @Elysion; You did really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuya's Role PM
    you were eliminated in the preliminaries by Gauche
    The irony of this being I tried to lynch him when I still thought Ely as innocent.

FA are we going to get ratings?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    This is definitely not one of the games that I'm proud of...given that I lied about my character, and other stuff...
    In my opinion, you did really great though (other than the fake nameclaim), especially for lasting as the last mafia member. You did a great job of working your way into the town alliance and making moves based on that. XD

Blog Entries

She posted that the ratings are on their way. XD

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

(and I am also lucky that the mafia kept changing their mind when they wanted to kill me...)
    Faerie and HumanDawn like this.

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Blog Entries

I knew it was over when the phase change was taking so long. :P

Blog Entries

Yeah, I totally panic when it comes to endgame text and stuff, so just like in my last game, it took me a while to get it all put together. And so many players survived this time...

Page 80 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast