Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~ - Page 78

Page 78 of 84 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1249
Like Tree560Likes

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~

  1. #1156
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 8 (Destiny Leo) ~ 11/16

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Elysion; Dartz isn't a Zexal character ^^; He's from the original series I believe
    Yep - I know. XD I'm just saying that even though Human Tron openly claimed to be Tron who's evil, I didn't know that until he mentioned it.
    oh yeah

    totally

    those gifs i posted

    totally not evil

    that laughing

    those evil smiles

    harutron

    which is tron using Haruto's face to mindfuck Kaito

    ely, my bby, whose leg are you trying to pull

    IT'S OBVIOUS THAT TRON IS EVIL!@!@!!

    ONE LOOK AT MY AVATAR AND SIGNATURE SHOULD HAVE BEEN AN INDICATION

    oh and to screw you completely using evidence I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM USING AS EVIDENCE!@!@@!!@

    remember that vocaroo i made of me bashing V?

    you know

    the one that you liked by clicking the 'like' button

    meaning that in no way you missed the post

    yeah...

    I said outloud in that Vocaroo, that I, Tron, TORTURED PEOPLE, PUT THEM IN COMAS, BROUGHT MISERY TO THEM!

    Oh and did you see FinalArcadia's avatar and signature? Totally not evil. That quote...

    yeah elysion

    what's next now?

  2. #1157
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 8 (Destiny Leo) ~ 11/16

    Please take me out of that quote thing, and Tron isn't evil.

  3. #1158
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 8 (Destiny Leo) ~ 11/16

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Elysion; Dartz isn't a Zexal character ^^; He's from the original series I believe
    Yep - I know. XD I'm just saying that even though Human Tron openly claimed to be Tron who's evil, I didn't know that until he mentioned it.
    oh yeah

    totally

    those gifs i posted

    totally not evil

    that laughing

    those evil smiles

    harutron

    which is tron using Haruto's face to mindfuck Kaito

    ely, my bby, whose leg are you trying to pull

    IT'S OBVIOUS THAT TRON IS EVIL!@!@!!

    ONE LOOK AT MY AVATAR AND SIGNATURE SHOULD HAVE BEEN AN INDICATION

    oh and to screw you completely using evidence I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM USING AS EVIDENCE!@!@@!!@

    remember that vocaroo i made of me bashing V?

    you know

    the one that you liked by clicking the 'like' button

    meaning that in no way you missed the post

    yeah...

    I said outloud in that Vocaroo, that I, Tron, TORTURED PEOPLE, PUT THEM IN COMAS, BROUGHT MISERY TO THEM!

    Oh and did you see FinalArcadia's avatar and signature? Totally not evil. That quote...

    yeah elysion

    what's next now?
    The banister one wasn't evil.

    I - uh, never really read what was in FA's signature - I just glanced at it. ^^; I mean, I kind of thought that who torturing people thing - never mind. And apparently Tron isn't evil according to the latest post made by...mw-mw.(Sorry to sort of bring you into this) I mean, I honestly don't know. I really thought Tron was just some crazy kid judging by the pictures - hell, I only found out recently he was the father of III, IV, and V, which shocked the hell out of me.
    Midorikawa likes this.

  4. #1159
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 8 (Destiny Leo) ~ 11/16

    lol yeah

    “Well I thought that - NEVER MIND LETS DROP THAT REALLY GOOD POINT YOU BROUGHT UP.”

    Midorikawa knows I'm referring to Season 2 - pre episode 68 Tron.

    “just some crazy kid”

    yeah keep telling yourself that

    oh rlly

    so you're saying YOU NEVER READ FINALARCADIA'S USER TITLE “ARCLIGHT PAPA”.

    HMMMMMMMMMMM

  5. #1160
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 8 (Destiny Leo) ~ 11/16

    I honestly didn't know! I'm that dense. I didn't know her user title meant that...!

  6. #1161
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,015
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 8 (Destiny Leo) ~ 11/16

    Believe it or not, for those of us who haven't watched Yu-Gi-Oh! since the original series (or at all), Tron doesn't look evil - kinda looks like a little girl, though.
    Midorikawa likes this.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  7. #1162
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 8 (Destiny Leo) ~ 11/16

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    I honestly didn't know! I'm that dense. I didn't know her user title meant that...!
    hello WIFOM<3

    “oh i didn't know! believe me!”

    *yawn*

  8. #1163
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,744
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 8 (Destiny Leo) ~ 11/16

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Tron doesn't look evil - kinda looks like a little girl, though.

    ...Carry on. ^^;

  9. #1164
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 8 (Destiny Leo) ~ 11/16

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    I honestly didn't know! I'm that dense. I didn't know her user title meant that...!
    hello WIFOM<3

    “oh i didn't know! believe me!”

    *yawn*
    Well, I'm being pretty serious. =.=;

  10. #1165
    WHAT. Laterose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    METEORIC HELL.
    Posts
    235

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 8 (Destiny Leo) ~ 11/16

    But... but... ;_; But why?
    Akuraito likes this.

  11. #1166
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,015
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 8 (Destiny Leo) ~ 11/16

    Vote: DefinitelyNotAGirl

    Elysion MIGHT be mafia, but Human's whole case against them is essentially, "Lynch-all-Liars," a meta-strategy meant to encourage better play in the future that isn't necessarily beneficial in the present.

    Townies do occasionally lie - Elysion had no good reason to in this case, since FinalArcadia stated clearly that alignments were random and unrelated to flavor roles, but this is an indication of poor play, not necessarily a scumtell; and since I've picked up no other scumtells from Elysion, I'm not inclined to lynch them. DefinitelyNotAGirl, on the other hand, has been on my radar for a while now.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  12. #1167
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 8 (Destiny Leo) ~ 11/16

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Vote: DefinitelyNotAGirl

    Elysion MIGHT be mafia, but Human's whole case against them is essentially, "Lynch-all-Liars," a meta-strategy meant to encourage better play in the future that isn't necessarily beneficial in the present.
    No it isn't my whole case.

    Look, how could have DNAG known the people she needed to kill? DrumBeats, Stuntology and now LateRose. How? I didn't tell her of them. A Mafia must have been inside the alliance to know of DrumBeats using his flashback powers. It's hard to believe that it was DNAG, who had no idea of this, is the last Mafia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Townies do occasionally lie - Elysion had no good reason to in this case, since FinalArcadia stated clearly that alignments were random and unrelated to flavor roles, but this is an indication of poor play, not necessarily a scumtell; and since I've picked up no other scumtells from Elysion, I'm not inclined to lynch them. DefinitelyNotAGirl, on the other hand, has been on my radar for a while now.
    Yes they do, but for good justifiable reasons. I'm having a hard time believing that this was "poor play". What about the other scumtells? [b]What can you say to the killing of the right people in the Alliance so we don't find the truth? The kill in the 4th Night Phase were Akuraito died, were the kill changed when I claimed one-shot Deathproof?

    Honestly, what has DefinitelyNotAGirl done to put you on your radar? She's an inexperienced player, this is her second game now, and not posting much is common. She didn't do much in my BW! Mafia because of it, and she's becoming better at it now.

  13. #1168
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,015
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 8 (Destiny Leo) ~ 11/16

    You look like you're showboating to me, Human. You've played well up to this point and you want to control the last lynch.

    Is it really that inconceivable that the Mafia might be getting its information from somewhere other than your alliance? You aren't the only perceptive player, here, the fact that the mafia has been killing off, "the right people," doesn't prove all that you think it does.

    As I said, Elysion might be Mafia, but I don't see the evidence. You say you reject the notion of poor-play, but that's impossible: Whether Elysion is Mafia OR Town, lying about their role WAS poor play. They had no reason to lie about their role. It wouldn't benefit them as Town, and it wouldn't benefit them as Mafia. It's a null-tell of poor play.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  14. #1169
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 8 (Destiny Leo) ~ 11/16

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    You look like you're showboating to me, Human. You've played well up to this point and you want to control the last lynch.
    showboating what

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Is it really that inconceivable that the Mafia might be getting its information from somewhere other than your alliance? You aren't the only perceptive player, here, the fact that the mafia has been killing off, "the right people," doesn't prove all that you think it does.
    hmmm

    i wonder where DNAG could have gotten this information

    examples pls

    oh i think it does prove that it's somebody from the inside

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    As I said, Elysion might be Mafia, but I don't see the evidence. You say you reject the notion of poor-play, but that's impossible: Whether Elysion is Mafia OR Town, lying about their role WAS poor play. They had no reason to lie about their role. It wouldn't benefit them as Town, and it wouldn't benefit them as Mafia. It's a null-tell of poor play.
    now why don't you see it

    orly

    Then, WHY LIE!? Why do this "poor play" for no good reason?

    oh and good job on ignoring my points about DNAG

    Your logic on DNAG from what I've gathered: "Lets lynch the only person who isn't in our alliance and couldn't have in no way known about all the good abilities in the Alliance itself where the kills needed to be done just so happened to kill the players needed to be killed!"

    Oh and Btw Master Mew. What happened to your lie detection? It was another Night Phase were nobody roleblocked you, why not use it on DNAG?

    HMMMMMMM

    You insist on voting DNAG with no good god damn reason.

    The evidence keeps on piling up on Elysion, and yet you insist on placing a vote on DNAG and protect Elysion with the most obscure ways.
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 17th November 2012 at 04:52 AM.

  15. #1170
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,015
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 8 (Destiny Leo) ~ 11/16

    Are you FoS'ing ME now? Talk about a chainsaw defense.

    You keep asking why Elysion would lie about their role if they were Town, but you're the accuser - the burden of proof is yours, so: Why would Elysion lie about their role if they were Mafia?

    Satisfactorily answer that and I'll change my vote.

    Feel free to PM me about the Lie Detection.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Page 78 of 84 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •