Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~ - Page 44

Page 44 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 1249
Like Tree560Likes

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~

  1. #646
    Seems legit Baron Dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    365
    Blog Entries
    81

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 3 (Gravity Bond) ~ 11/7

    @Midorikawa; On your request to post on the thread from way earlier: There was no reason I couldn't have posted. I simply didn't.

  2. #647
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,556
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 3 (Gravity Bond) ~ 11/7

    There's an app for the forums? O_O how do I get it

  3. #648
    I was born for this Greece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    On a Carpet Whale
    Posts
    1,020
    Blog Entries
    29
    Add Greece on Google+

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 3 (Gravity Bond) ~ 11/7

    Sooo,

    Human is mainly after Rio and KidBeano because

    KidBeano claimed traitor and because Rio didn't do what an anonymous letter that seemed to obviously be Human?

    /is making sure they have their facts right

    The evidence on KidBeano works for me but not his fight against Rio. :/



  4. #649
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,097
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 3 (Gravity Bond) ~ 11/7

    Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    KidBeano claimed traitor
    It's not just that...

    Please read:

    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f362/yu-gi-oh-all-stars-mafia-~-night-3-gravity-bond-~-11-7-a-141612/index39.html#post4449002

    Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    and because Rio didn't do what an anonymous letter that seemed to obviously be Human?
    It's not just that either...

    Actually that changed when Dark Blueberry said out loud that she was lying.

    Here is why:

    First of all, if that someone is confirmed, nobody would try to lynch them, so you wouldn't use it to save them. Secondly, if you really can use it for yourself, how about after we lynch Kidbeano, we then lynch you? If you save yourself with it, then you're cleared. If not, then ASTA LA VISTA, BABY! Deal? Oh wait, you won't accept because you used it already :3.

    It's not only that, but there's a shitload of other proof against you. Wanting the cop to check you, then claiming to me to be miller, jokool unvoting you when you had the most votes and you defending jokool, believing his claim.

    You may come up with the excuse now that you would have used it to save jokool, but that's already rather tasteless. You'd rather save it to use in the future, like Kidbeano, the Stongman who would then use his ability to get rid of me since I would undeniably get doctor protection since I'm currently the biggest threat like how he did to kill Buoy.

  5. #650
    I was born for this Greece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    On a Carpet Whale
    Posts
    1,020
    Blog Entries
    29
    Add Greece on Google+

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 3 (Gravity Bond) ~ 11/7

    OHHH OK.



  6. #651
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,505
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 3 (Gravity Bond) ~ 11/7

    I want the rolecop to check Rio Kamishiro. She may or may not be miller. Also, doctor, please contact me. I have been cleared by the cop.

  7. #652
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,097
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 3 (Gravity Bond) ~ 11/7

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    I want the rolecop to check Rio Kamishiro. She may or may not be miller. Also, doctor, please contact me. I have been cleared by the cop.
    Firstly, I haven't even gotten any news from the cop themselves. And why would you need doctor protection? You say you're an Independent who needs to live until the 6th Day Phase or so you told DB. Why would the Mafia want to target you and kill you when they, say, could kill a Town, kill somebody that brings them one step closer? Secondly, it's even more foolish to say out loud that you've been cleared by the cop. If I, or any person that were cleared by the cop for that matter, I wouldn't say outloud that I was... unless I had a lot of votes on me. That would be screaming "MAFIA NIGHT KILL ME PLS" for no reason. Thirdly, who is not to say you're working for the Mafia as an Independent?

    So Sputnik, my bby, why did you say you were cleared in the first place? Wouldn't that garner attention to you? Wouldn't that put you at risk of getting nightkilled?

    why why why why

    Last edited by HumanDawn; 8th November 2012 at 04:56 PM.
    Midorikawa likes this.

  8. #653
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,556
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 3 (Gravity Bond) ~ 11/7

    I find Spitniks claim strange. Why contact you even after a check when the cop hasn't contacted Human or I. Doctor I suggest you stay silent.

  9. #654
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,505
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 3 (Gravity Bond) ~ 11/7

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    And why would you need doctor protection? You say you're an Independent who needs to live until the 6th Day Phase or so you told DB. Why would the Mafia want to target you and kill you when they, say, could kill a Town, kill somebody that brings them one step closer? Secondly, it's even more foolish to say out loud that you've been cleared by the cop.
    That's what they want you to think.
    If I, or any person that were cleared by the cop for that matter, I wouldn't say outloud that I was... unless I had a lot of votes on me. That would be screaming "MAFIA NIGHT KILL ME PLS" for no reason.
    Again, reversed, but still true; that is what they want you to think.
    So Sputnik, my bby, why did you say you were cleared in the first place? Wouldn't that garner attention to you? Wouldn't that put you at risk?
    You just said I was independent and told me that the mafia wouldn't kill me because killing townies would be more logical.

    This is so much WIFOM, it's making my head hurt. XD

  10. #655
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,556
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 3 (Gravity Bond) ~ 11/7

    You do realize indeps can be anti-town too. I ask that the cop contact Human or I.

  11. #656
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,505
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 3 (Gravity Bond) ~ 11/7

    Why should the cop contact either one of you?

    They wouldn't contact me if they didn't get a town check on me. XD

  12. #657
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 3 (Gravity Bond) ~ 11/7

    Quote Originally Posted by Human
    It's not only that, but there's a shitload of other proof against you. Wanting the cop to check you, then claiming to me to be miller, jokool unvoting you when you had the most votes and you defending jokool, "believing" his claim.
    Already clarified that first part about a dozen times. The second, I defended him because yeah, I did believe his claim. I had no reason not to, not after hearing he was Kaito-sama. Of course, other evidence then got used against him so I of course would trust the evidence and not the "nightkill bomb" claim.

    You may come up with the excuse now that you would have used it to save jokool, but that's already rather tasteless. You'd rather save it to use in the future, like Kidbeano, the Stongman who would then use his ability to get rid of me since I would undeniably get doctor protection since I'm currently the biggest threat like how he did to kill Buoy.
    No idea. I have nothing to say. So yeah, I'll just ignore this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  13. #658
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,097
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 3 (Gravity Bond) ~ 11/7

    Hmm...

    Okay...

    To confirm one last time to get the facts straight and not cause confusion, you are a miller with a 1x voting stop ability?

    well sputnik

    why did they tell you now

  14. #659
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 3 (Gravity Bond) ~ 11/7

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Hmm...

    Okay...

    To confirm one last time to get the facts straight and not cause confusion, you are a miller with a 1x voting stop ability?
    Is this some kind of trick? I've been saying what I am for the last phase. And I don't recall telling everyone my ability, but now I'm forced to. Yes, miller with a 1x vote lock.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  15. #660
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,097
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 3 (Gravity Bond) ~ 11/7

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Hmm...

    Okay...

    To confirm one last time to get the facts straight and not cause confusion, you are a miller with a 1x voting stop ability?
    Is this some kind of trick? I've been saying what I am for the last phase. And I don't recall telling everyone my ability, but now I'm forced to. Yes, miller with a 1x vote lock.
    With the HUGE amount of claims I'm getting, you're sounding more innocent...

    Yeah I think my waifu‹3 would have made it to balance things up.

Page 44 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •