Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~ - Page 43

Page 43 of 84 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 1249
Like Tree560Likes

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~

  1. #631
    WHAT. Laterose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    METEORIC HELL.
    Posts
    235

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 3 (Gravity Bond) ~ 11/7

    Just chiming in to say that I can't see the screenshot, either.

  2. #632
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 3 (Gravity Bond) ~ 11/7

    Well I mean, it's not like having a nameclaim really clears a person. After all, the alignments don't always fit the characters in this game... usually, anyway.

    It must be a private one.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  3. #633
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,664
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default

    I'll get change the album to public - when I get the chance. Hang on.

    EDIT: changed it to public
    Last edited by Yato; 8th November 2012 at 01:06 AM.

  4. #634
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 3 (Trap Jammer) ~ 11/6

    Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    Let me put this into context for you:

    a) The mods had to step in because of how out of control it was becoming.
    b) There's more than just one or two of you - you guys take up a good chunk of the game.
    c) We are on Page 41 on Day 3. Most mafia games barely make it to Page 40 before Endgame.
    In defense of us who threw jabs at each other, I strongly disagree. Paperhorse stepped in after you said in thread that you were "distracted" and "annoyed" at a few joke posts. And I'm not going to say I'm sorry for any that I have caused. It's part of the fun and it makes me more interested in playing the game. You don't have to be a downer because you can't stand a few posts. On average, there are 3 joke posts per page, which should only amount AT MOST! to around 5 to 8 pages, spread out. That isn't a good chunk. The one who hasn't really been doing anything but joke post all the time is Greece, and yet she still voted you and contributed to the outcome of the game. There are players who play more cheerfully, they are players that enjoy the game their own way while still contributing to the game, respect that.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    I never said I wasn't interested in this game, just the fact that Day 1 was such a mess completely demoralised me to play. Screw wading through pages of irrelevant jokes that are going to give us no information
    Thing is, there were posts that helped the game move forward. Take Buoy's feeling on jokool, which came from him voting Rio Kamishiro, which then leaded to jokool freaking out and fakeclaiming to be a nightkill bomb, which then leaded to Rio and Ryoga and a few others debating its credibility. All of that happened in Day One. That doesn't excuse you not deciding to vote for jokool, debate with Buoy whether he was right or wrong and continuing the discussion like you usually do. In Night One, the debate of jokool's credibility even waged on. Why not partake in it? A post with an image is that distracting to you? Oh and Day 1 is always a mess with joke votes, so don't go blaming us.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    I have better things to do with my time.
    By any means, sub out then. FA already subbing out a few people isn't really an excuse since she could get somebody else to take your place in... ten minutes? For you stay in this game, you must have a reason. If you were the cop, I'd say that it's a good idea to stay low to not get much attention from the Mafia, but you aren't.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    But obviously you're not going to consider it to be a bad thing because you were one of the people doing it ._.
    Why would I do it, though? Oh that's right. I didn't think that it harmed the game and instead become the reason why many people joined this game; to have fun. Those joke posts? It bumped the thread, it showed activity, it showed that people cared. When people care, more activity bursts... LIKE THIS.

    Honestly, if it weren't for the joke posts lifting me up, I wouldn't have been this active.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    I'm not getting what my alignment in BW Mafia has to do with anything.
    I was referring to your contradictory behavior. Since you're the Traitor as you say and haven't helped eliminate any of the Mafia like you usually do if you're Town, you must also be thinking of joining them if what you say is true.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    I've said I'll prove my role. If you want to be reckless and rush into it, fine by me.
    "reckless and rush into it"

    No.

    I've gathered evidence, player's claims and from then, with my logic, figured out that you're Mafia. Those two Skype Chat messages you posted were the missing pieces that I needed to confirm my thoughts.

    oh and @Midorikawa; random:

    [04/11/2012 16:56:29] Human: anyways
    [04/11/2012 16:56:45] Human: Do you want me to send an anonymous message to somebody?
    [04/11/2012 16:57:45] Buoy: send one to midorikawa to tell her that you are in lesbians with her

    xDDD

    See? Players want comedy as well to lift the mood. If it's all serious, it's boring. That's why Destiny Vote exists, it's wacky, fun, silly and makes the game more memorable. It creates new memories with friends and strengthen bonds here.

    Which is the entire reason I'm even in this forum with everybody else. I love you all xD.
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 8th November 2012 at 04:22 AM.
    Midorikawa likes this.

  5. #635
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,016
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 3 (Gravity Bond) ~ 11/7

    Are we really debating whether or not jokes are acceptable in mafia games?

    Look, I'm usually Mr. Serious, but this elitism is irritating. I publicly whined about how hard it was to follow this game as well, in fact I was so lost in this game that I FoS'd a dead player! But I didn't rail against anyone for having fun.

    Believe it or not, you can analyze joke-posts. It takes a little more work, but oh well. The good news is we already have 43 pages of evidence to comb through for scum-tells. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go read and over-analyze everyone single blessed one of those posts - see ya next week.
    Midorikawa likes this.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  6. #636
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 3 (Gravity Bond) ~ 11/7

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Look, I'm usually Mr. Serious, but this elitism is irritating. I publicly whined about how hard it was to follow this game as well, in fact I was so lost in this game that I FoS'd a dead player! But I didn't rail against anyone for having fun.
    I honestly don't know how you could have. You got a Mention like everybody else. It linked you to Buoy's death FT. It's got nothing to do with the joke posts unless they were so amazing and funny that you couldn't help but read and laugh at them :P.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Believe it or not, you can analyze joke-posts. It takes a little more work, but oh well. The good news is we already have 43 pages of evidence to comb through for scum-tells. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go read and over-analyze everyone single blessed one of those posts - see ya next week.
    Believe it or not, it only takes me 25 minutes to check 30 pages. Oh and we technically have 36 pages. The first 5 were sign ups and the next 2 were confirming, I think.

    EDIT: Has anyone noticed how calm KidBeano was in his latest post? Not even bothering to answer half of my questions and sounded like he couldn't care? It seems like he knew that he wasn't going to be lynched.

    i wonder why

    oh now i know why
    @Rio Kamishiro;

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Would I be that obvious? :/ I'm saving that for someone confirmed or for myself.
    oh ok

    First of all, if that someone is confirmed, nobody would try to lynch them, so you wouldn't use it to save them. Secondly, if you really can use it for yourself, how about after we lynch Kidbeano, we then lynch you? If you save yourself with it, then you're cleared. If not, then ASTA LA VISTA, BABY! Deal? Oh wait, you won't accept because you used it already :3.

    It's not only that, but there's a shitload of other proof against you. Wanting the cop to check you, then claiming to me to be miller, jokool unvoting you when you had the most votes and you defending jokool, believing his claim.

    You may come up with the excuse now that you would have used it to save jokool, but that's already rather tasteless. You'd rather save it to use in the future, like Kidbeano, the Stongman who would then use his ability to get rid of me since I would undeniably get doctor protection since I'm currently the biggest threat like how he did to kill Buoy.

    Pfft, Visitor AND Traitor. What a bluff.
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 8th November 2012 at 04:40 AM.
    Midorikawa likes this.

  7. #637
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,016
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 3 (Gravity Bond) ~ 11/7

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    I honestly don't know how you could have. You got a Mention like everybody else. It linked you to Buoy's death FT. It's got nothing to do with the joke posts.
    You're putting a lot of faith in me checking my Mentions. Seriously, I had like 30 notifications when I logged in that day. I'd planned that post before I logged in, and posted it before I read all my mentions.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  8. #638
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 3 (Gravity Bond) ~ 11/7

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    I honestly don't know how you could have. You got a Mention like everybody else. It linked you to Buoy's death FT. It's got nothing to do with the joke posts.
    You're putting a lot of faith in me checking my Mentions. Seriously, I had like 30 notifications when I logged in that day. I'd planned that post before I logged in, and posted it before I read all my mentions.
    ...Which proves that it wasn't the fault of any joke posts.

  9. #639
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,664
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 3 (Gravity Bond) ~ 11/7

    In case the mafia really DOES target me, could I ask for the doctor to protect me? Well, you don't have to if there's someone more important worth saving... but I've got a bad feeling that now that I exposed my role, they'd just target me without any worries ;_;

  10. #640
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 3 (Gravity Bond) ~ 11/7

    Just to add to the discussion that happened sometime I was sleeping. The joke posts are in groups so it's easy to scroll pass them, and also as was seen with me, I analyzed the joke votes as evidence.

  11. #641
    CAPS KidBeano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    967
    Blog Entries
    3

    Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 3 (Gravity Bond) ~ 11/7

    Ok, so the following is all posted as me. Not town-me, not mafia-me, not independent-me. Just my thoughts regardless of alignment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Believe it or not, you can analyze joke-posts.
    I once tried to analyse a post that I didn't take to be a joke but someone else did. The result? I was lynched because I was "analysing an obvious joke post".

    Jokes have no place in mafia because it's scummy. It clogs up the game and detracts from the main point - something only a mafia would want to do. Yeah, it might be fun for you, but it's not fun for the people that have to wade through it. If you want to post .gifs and cry at flavour text and post continuous posts of strikethrough text, do it in your Zexal fan club. I knew this was going to happen, which is why when Buoy first tried to get me to join, I didn't want to. You and I both know the Zexals/Hetalians/whatever have a reputation, mostly because of the countless times you guys have been told to keep TSR discussion open to everyone.

    Yes, it's a game. Yes, the aim of a game is supposed to be that it's fun. But if the only way you can have fun in a mafia game is by spamming it with incessant fangirling, ("OH MY GOD MY PRECIOUS III IS IN THE GAME <3" "dghtildtyslh FA HOW COULD YOU DO THIS OMG" "teehee shipping ~~" "GIFS GIFS AND MORE GIFS" "teehee strikethrough text because am sooo kewwwl" etc...)(yes this is exactly how everything you guys do comes across) then you're missing the point big time. At the end of the day, it comes down to the fact that posting them in-thread annoys some people, and posting them in the Zexal club/a private QT/whatever doesn't annoy anyone.

    I've already explained why I didn't sub out - so many people had already and so it just isn't fair on FA. Why would me being mafia have any impact on whether I subbed out or not? You're too bloody-minded with "you would only stay in this game if you had an important in-game reason". Because implying SUBBING OUT means I'm not replaced and you lose my role. Cop, Mafia, whatever, someone will get and make use of my role, so why would I stay in if I truly wanted to leave.

    aka because I worded that weirdly, it wasn't that I wanted to sub but something was holding me back, I didn't sub because I didn't want to.

    About my claim: shame your "logic" didn't think of this. If I was truly Traitor, why the hell would I turn to the mafia side when the first lynch was the godfather? This isn't even WIFOM or self-meta anymore because you know I'm not the Traitor. Traitor is an easy role to play with - if it looks like the town is losing, you can bet who jumped ship and lynch them. If you're lynching mafia member after mafia member, thinking "BUT WAIT THE TRAITOR MIGHT HAVE MAFIA'D" - why would he when the team he'd be going to are losing? You're too paranoid and not considering people's behaviours. If you were sure you'd lynched the last mafia member and yet the game is still going on, THEN you lynch the Traitor.

    Final point: You're claiming all the work when it was the Watcher who watched Buoy. Just because you were the middle man who took the claims, doesn't make you amazing.

    [/manperiod]
    Yato likes this.
    MORE CAPS

    ~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

  12. #642
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,664
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 3 (Gravity Bond) ~ 11/7

    @KidBeano; Sorry, but I just had to give you a 'like' there. While I do like Chazz, and got quite fond of my role character Fubuki... I have to admit that the joke posts are getting spammy - and admittedly, it is a teensy bit irritating when I go through page after page to read through tons of joke posts. I usually get on BMGF by a mobile forum app, so while it is 43 pages on desktop version, it's nearly 70 pages in mobile - which makes it more hard to read ;_;

    That aside - how does that make you innocent, though? Human had the evidence of you and Buoy.

  13. #643
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 3 (Gravity Bond) ~ 11/7

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post

    oh ok

    First of all, if that someone is confirmed, nobody would try to lynch them, so you wouldn't use it to save them. Secondly, if you really can use it for yourself, how about after we lynch Kidbeano, we then lynch you?
    Wasted phase if you did that. And it's more risky for me than you think. I would have to be so quick to lock the phase after I get one vote and then vote someone else to save myself.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  14. #644
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 3 (Gravity Bond) ~ 11/7

    The joke posts pretty much stopped after day one with a few here and there after, but we had seven evidence day one as well which I posted most of what weren't jokes. It's calmed down now and is more serious. So lets en the discussion and continue with the game. There of course will still be joke votes but not like day one so there shouldn't be anymore complaining

  15. #645
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 3 (Gravity Bond) ~ 11/7

    /ignores first part of the post since it will get more off-topic than it already is

    Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    About my claim: shame your "logic" didn't think of this. If I was truly Traitor, why the hell would I turn to the mafia side when the first lynch was the godfather? This isn't even WIFOM or self-meta anymore because you know I'm not the Traitor. Traitor is an easy role to play with - if it looks like the town is losing, you can bet who jumped ship and lynch them. If you're lynching mafia member after mafia member, thinking "BUT WAIT THE TRAITOR MIGHT HAVE MAFIA'D" - why would he when the team he'd be going to are losing? You're too paranoid and not considering people's behaviours. If you were sure you'd lynched the last mafia member and yet the game is still going on, THEN you lynch the Traitor.
    what

    you just said you were the traitor a few pages ago and the watcher

    Could you please explain that?

    By the way, do you have any explanation for the the lack of a lynch? What are you going to claim now? One-shot lynchproof?

    Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    Final point: You're claiming all the work when it was the Watcher who watched Buoy. Just because you were the middle man who took the claims, doesn't make you amazing.

    [/manperiod]
    Please don't put words in my posts mouth. I have never said that I was amazing for scumhunting Mafia with evidence (like you do in other Mafia games to get Mafia, scumhunt) in my posts, and if I did, I did it for laughs. I actually complimented the Watcher in this PM:

    Quote Originally Posted by Human
    Quote Originally Posted by lolno @mafia
    Nicely done :)
    It's mostly thanks to you. I needed more proof to use against him, so it's great that you've watched Buoy. I found Kidbeano's lack of activity and lack of sense to be one of the scummiest reasons. This is the same guy that went on scum hunting as an INDEPENDENT that needed TO LIVE UNTIL ENDGAME to win. "oh i'll think of taking the backseat for once" my ass.
    I'm being Mr. Exposure here taking the risk of getting killed. It's obvious that the Watcher, who doesn't want to claim out in the open in-thread for obvious reasons, isn't going to come out and say, "HEY EVERYBODY! GIVE ME CREDIT! I WATCHED BUOY!". That's for when FA gives out ratings. This goes for the doctor as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post

    oh ok

    First of all, if that someone is confirmed, nobody would try to lynch them, so you wouldn't use it to save them. Secondly, if you really can use it for yourself, how about after we lynch Kidbeano, we then lynch you?
    Wasted phase if you did that. And it's more risky for me than you think. I would have to be so quick to lock the phase after I get one vote and then vote someone else to save myself.
    Ahh, I thought your ability worked differently. Thanks for clarifying.

    By the way, do you have anything to say to:

    It's not only that, but there's a shitload of other proof against you. Wanting the cop to check you, then claiming to me to be miller, jokool unvoting you when you had the most votes and you defending jokool, "believing" his claim.

    You may come up with the excuse now that you would have used it to save jokool, but that's already rather tasteless. You'd rather save it to use in the future, like Kidbeano, the Stongman who would then use his ability to get rid of me since I would undeniably get doctor protection since I'm currently the biggest threat like how he did to kill Buoy.
    that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    While I do like Chazz, and got quite fond of my role character Fubuki... I have to admit that the joke posts are getting spammy - and admittedly, it is a teensy bit irritating when I go through page after page to read through tons of joke posts.
    This is sort of ironic, because you spammed your ability(i'm guilty of this too in SE2 :P) and kept on forcing a discussion on taking an obvious joke post you made seriously instead of say, finding a lead. I then threatened to vote you to bring you back to your senses.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    I usually get on BMGF by a mobile forum app, so while it is 43 pages on desktop version, it's nearly 70 pages in mobile - which makes it more hard to read ;_;
    Then that's your problem. It's obvious that Mafia games will have plenty of pages with discussion.
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 8th November 2012 at 12:38 PM.

Page 43 of 84 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •