Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~ - Page 41

Page 41 of 84 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Like Tree560Likes

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 3 (Trap Jammer) ~ 11/6

Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    Ok yes, the Traitor bit's come out.
    Already enough reason to get rid of you. I mean, damn. Getting all this information... Why should we trust you when you can end up betraying us and go help the Mafia? With all that information, you'd eliminate us and pose as a threat.

Obviously Buoy didn't tell you about my Visitor claim, which I also gave to Mido. However, the fact that you were basically saying "You're totes maf" and forcing me to claim - yeah, I'm obviously going to claim my entire role.
    First things first, why wouldn't Buoy tell me of your Visitor's claim? He told me he got the claim of the cop, doctor and you, the traitor. Why not the Visitor as well? Secondly, why did you give it to Midorikawa as well? Which phase, time, date, did you tell her that? A PM screenshot would also be pleasant.

Saying that Jack Atlas seems like a strongman doesn't really work, because FA said all the alignments of characters were randomised. Next idea.
    No.

My character is Tron and he can send anonymous messages to people. It fits his character. Even the doctor is actually a caring person. FA, my best friend on this site, told me that the role somebody gets is dependent on what alignment you get. I could have gotten an entirely different ability if I was Mafia, like convert, since that fits Tron's abilities to manipulate people. Oh and there's no way that Jack Atlas, one of the best characters in all of Yu-Gi-Oh!, who has one * next to FA's list of favorites, got something as terrible as that, which also doesn't fit him at all. The great Jack Atlas, a Watcher? Don't fuck with me xD. He's the STRONGMAN. His entire plot in the show focuses ON THE STRENGTH OF HIS CARDS. If he comes up as Mafia, why NOT MAKE HIM THE STRONGMAN! I haven't even revealed all of what I can do with Tron as well, but I think that should be left as a surprise. Last minute resort.

To say that there was "hard and concrete evidence" is exactly what I said it was - scaremongering. You didn't know I'd claimed to Buoy, so you just jumped to conclusions, even though I've not actually done anything scummy.
    Yeah, because you were one of the 3 that were on the Watcher's list. I had to scare you. It worked on the doctor. Actually Buoy had told me that you weren't interested in the game. He told me you had a Skype conversation about it, I think. It didn't take me long to put 1+1 to know that you had claimed to him. "I've not actually done anything scummy." lololololol, yeah I'm not buying the BS excuse you came up with that a few sentences and of some jokes you could EASILY ignore is preventing you from playing the game. You were Independent in my BW! Mafia, YOU SCUM HUNTED IMMEDIATELY. Here, you've stayed calm... Why? You don't have an ability I'd call important from what you have claimed. I honestly doubt that a gif about some girl being sad has prevented you from playing it.

I've already said to Mido I will prove my Visiting abilities if you want, but guess you're not even going to give me the chance.
    Yup.

Look, I know you're Mafia. Giving a chance to jokool made the Mafia stall time. And as you've told us, if you're really the traitor, that's problematic to us either way, so here's the million dollar question; Why SHOULD WE keep you alive?

I'm sticking to my vote since I have complete faith in my logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    And if I had done that, then everyone would have just said, "SHE'S MAFIA LYING, NO ONE JUST RANDOMLY CLAIMS MILLER IN THREAD" and all that crap~
    That would have been a wiser alternative than what you have just did before.

Blog Entries

Vote: KidBeano

Evidence continues to pile up.

追放されたバカ

Claiming traitor? I mean, if you're traitor, then we'd have to get rid of you either way. Better soon than later.

Holy crap, so much reading. >< So much logicombat everywhere!

I'd say that Human pretty much has KidBeano backed into a corner. That's a whole lot of evidence.

And if he is a traitor, it's better to get rid of a weak link than have it come back to bite you later on.

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    yeah I'm not buying the BS excuse you came up with that a few sentences and of some jokes you could EASILY ignore is preventing you from playing the game. You were Independent in my BW! Mafia, YOU SCUM HUNTED IMMEDIATELY. Here, you've stayed calm... Why? You don't have an ability I'd call important from what you have claimed. I honestly doubt that a gif about some girl being sad has prevented you from playing it.
    Let me put this into context for you:

a) The mods had to step in because of how out of control it was becoming.
    b) There's more than just one or two of you - you guys take up a good chunk of the game.
    c) We are on Page 41 on Day 3. Most mafia games barely make it to Page 40 before Endgame.

I never said I wasn't interested in this game, just the fact that Day 1 was such a mess completely demoralised me to play. Screw wading through pages of irrelevant jokes that are going to give us no information - I have better things to do with my time.

But obviously you're not going to consider it to be a bad thing because you were one of the people doing it ._.

I'm not getting what my alignment in BW Mafia has to do with anything.

I've said I'll prove my role. If you want to be reckless and rush into it, fine by me.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Sorry guys, I've had a lot of homework and haven't been able to post much, but reading through these last few pages it seems as if he's our safest lynch.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

VOTE: KidBeano

The evidence is against you

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

I just realized how insane it is that we're at 41 pages this early.

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Blog Entries

It's on page 16 if you have 40 posts per page, but yeah, it's pretty ridiculous.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

I do keep the phase changes on the first post up-to-date, though (with direct links to that phase change), so I hope that makes it slightly more manageable...? ^^;

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

ATTENTION, DUELISTS!

Judai hadn’t been seen in hours. Concerned, a group went out to go search for any sign of his whereabouts, checking all the places nearby. When no clues presented themselves, it was decided that it would be necessary to wonder off a bit farther, just to attend to every possibility.

The E-Hero-wielding duelist’s precious Winged Kuriboh card was lying upon the floor, specks of dirt flecking it.

“He would never leave any of his cards like this,” one of his former classmates interjected “and certainly not this one.”

Glancing around, it was obvious that a duel had taken place here, judging by the footprints and the distance between them. But as for the exact events that had transpired…

There was a strange feeling in the air, one that was decidedly ominous. But without more information, it would be difficult to discern why exactly.

Heading back, the group relayed their findings – or lack thereof – to the others, leading to great discussion.

A seemingly childlike blond had some suspicions of another of the duelists – his youthful appearance hid a sharp intellect – but just as he was about to speak up, a strange noise was heard in the distance, just as the sun prepared to set.

The sound had an odd effect on the duelists, and in no time at all, everyone had fallen into an unnatural slumber. Night closed the curtain on this day; any suspicions would have to wait.

It is now NIGHT 3. This phase will end on November 8th, at 10:00 PM EST. You may now send in your night actions.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 3 (Gravity Bond) ~ 11/7

Hmm... So that makes KidBeano lynch resistant... I am now CERTAIN he's mafia.

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

Pretty much guaranteed.

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Or maybe Rio Kamishiro used the 1x vote locking ability she has and caused a no lynch to save Kidbeano because they're scum buddies. Better now than never.

I'd love for the Vig killer, if there is one, to go kill Dark Blueberry.

Blog Entries

Vig, no, don't kill Dark Blueberry. Kill KidBeano instead. We can get rid of Dark Blueberry by lynch.

Page 41 of 84 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast