Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~ - Page 34

Page 34 of 84 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 1249
Like Tree560Likes

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~

  1. #496
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 2 (Raigeki Break) ~ 11/5

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Claimed. I have nothing to say right now, I'm about to get off to go outside. I'll say more when I get back on.
    I love how I'm the one with the evidence against you yet you claim to Human. Buoy is understandable.
    One moment you guys want me to claim to both, the next you all tear me apart for claiming. I just wanna save myself, okay. It's like, damned if I don't, damned if I do. WHICH IS IT.

    My claim is honest, that's all I can say. And why would I claim to you? You haven't shown me any townness. You could be mafia plotting against me.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  2. #497
    WHAT. Laterose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    METEORIC HELL.
    Posts
    235

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 2 (Raigeki Break) ~ 11/5

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Jokool's lynch is a great sign of what, exactly?
    We lynched the godfather on Day 2?

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Good, you have a great grasp of this situation. I'm glad you understand.
    Uh-huh.

    Anyway, I do agree that Rio's lapse in logic is suspect.

  3. #498
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 2 (Raigeki Break) ~ 11/5

    What lapse?

    I claimed and that's all I can do right now to save myself.

    I love the way how everytime one person comes up with something that SEEMS legeit(but actually isn't) and then no one else tries to think of anything else and they all just accept this person's view without giving a thought of their own.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  4. #499
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,615
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 2 (Raigeki Break) ~ 11/5

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    What lapse?

    I claimed and that's all I can do right now to save myself.

    I love the way how everytime one person comes up with something that SEEMS legeit(but actually isn't) and then no one else tries to think of anything else and they all just accept this person's view without giving a thought of their own.
    What did human do to prove his townieness? Vote jokool? You know bussing exists right? To me your still suspicious. You didn't clear yourself with me at all.

  5. #500
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 2 (Raigeki Break) ~ 11/5

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post

    What did human do to prove his townieness? Vote jokool? You know bussing exists right? To me your still suspicious. You didn't clear yourself with me at all.
    To be frank, I trust him more than I trust you. I never even brought up that "I voted jokool so OMG that makes me so town". I never said anything like that and I didn't say anything remotely like that.

    Obviously not. If it comes down to it, I will claim to you. But not this moment.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  6. #501
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    902
    Blog Entries
    25

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 2 (Raigeki Break) ~ 11/5

    Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    "Joke voting" is not a playing style. It is that kind of thinking that is screwing up mafia games on this forum. Jokes have no place in mafia.


    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    If it comes down to it, I will claim to you. But not this moment.
    Why not? Why are you trying to convince Human that you're town instead of Midori? She is the one that has been putting the most pressure on you and she did present a lot of evidence against you. Trust should not have anything to do with it unless you have reasonable suspicion against her with proof to make your counter-argument.

  7. #502
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,615
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 2 (Raigeki Break) ~ 11/5

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post

    What did human do to prove his townieness? Vote jokool? You know bussing exists right? To me your still suspicious. You didn't clear yourself with me at all.
    To be frank, I trust him more than I trust you. I never even brought up that "I voted jokool so OMG that makes me so town". I never said anything like that and I didn't say anything remotely like that.

    Obviously not. If it comes down to it, I will claim to you. But not this moment.
    I never said you did. I was just questioning why you are trusting Human blindly.

  8. #503
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 2 (Raigeki Break) ~ 11/5

    Quote Originally Posted by Feralize View Post
    Why not? Why are you trying to convince Human that you're town instead of Midori? She is the one that has been putting the most pressure on you and she did present a lot of evidence against you.
    Well, firstly... I claimed to him because he actually would understand my claim to insure I wasn't lying while meanwhile I worry that if I honestly claim to her, she won't believe me. I guess it's worth a shot to protect myself, but I really don't trust her. Since I'm kind of backed in a corner to though...

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  9. #504
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    902
    Blog Entries
    25

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 2 (Raigeki Break) ~ 11/5

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Feralize View Post
    Why not? Why are you trying to convince Human that you're town instead of Midori? She is the one that has been putting the most pressure on you and she did present a lot of evidence against you.
    Well, firstly... I claimed to him because he actually would understand my claim to insure I wasn't lying while meanwhile I worry that if I honestly claim to her, she won't believe me.
    So you're buddying with Human then?

  10. #505
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 2 (Raigeki Break) ~ 11/5

    Quote Originally Posted by Feralize View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Feralize View Post
    Why not? Why are you trying to convince Human that you're town instead of Midori? She is the one that has been putting the most pressure on you and she did present a lot of evidence against you.
    Well, firstly... I claimed to him because he actually would understand my claim to insure I wasn't lying while meanwhile I worry that if I honestly claim to her, she won't believe me.
    So you're buddying with Human then?
    No. I know he knows the YGO series my character is from. He'd understand. Whilst Midori I don't think would. I'm not buddying either way, I just want someone to understand what I'm claiming. I worry they'll think I'm lying when I'm not.

    And I'm still encouraging that cop check.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  11. #506
    WHAT. Laterose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    METEORIC HELL.
    Posts
    235

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 2 (Raigeki Break) ~ 11/5

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    What lapse?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    You guys are funny. I said that right off the bat when he said that thing about Human. Later though, I never said I didn't get mafia vibes from him.

    Would I be so stupid as to 'slip up' like that like you're all saying?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro
    Also, I'm not really getting mafia vibes from Poyo. Then again, it's just day 1, so~
    You do understand what you did here, right?

  12. #507
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 2 (Raigeki Break) ~ 11/5

    Yeah.

    I already clarified that I didn't get any AT THE BEGINNING of day 1. LATER is a different story.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  13. #508
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,615
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 2 (Raigeki Break) ~ 11/5

    I'll clear Rio for now.

  14. #509
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 2 (Raigeki Break) ~ 11/5

    Rio still isn't clear to me since not even you're cleared, so I have no reason to think she is. Not saying I think she's mafia either, I'm just not thinking she's "clear" for now to me.

  15. #510
    カジカ Zima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,512
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 2 (Raigeki Break) ~ 11/5

    No one should be considered clear at this point. XD

Page 34 of 84 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •