Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~ - Page 32

Page 32 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
Like Tree560Likes

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~

Blog Entries

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 2 (Raigeki Break) ~ 11/5

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    @Sputnik;

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    If someone votes for someone other than jokool, their vote will be wasted. XD
    Is jokool not scummy enough for you to vote? Why?
    I didn't vote because I didn't see a point as he was going to be lynched anyway.

Blog Entries

This is going well, I'd think. But you people keep posting too much spam Yu-Gi-Oh stuff, making it hard to tell what's going on.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

There seems to be a thing fr lynching the godfather right off the bat. And it's pretty effective.

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 2 (Negate Attack) ~ 11/4

Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    VOTE: GliscorMan.

For being a Gliscor-Man.
    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    Vote: Rio Kamishiro

Because OMGUS!
    Maybe mafia voting mafia to clear themselves later on.

Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!! DAY ONE IS FINALLY HERE!!!

VOTE: Rio Kamishiro For beating me to the punch of having the first post on day 1.

EDTI: Ninja'd... UNVOTE: Rio Kamishiro
    Unvotes Rio because she had a vote on her, yet jumped on the Poyo bandwagon despite not much good evidence

Vote: Rio Kamishiro

You are always mafia. XD
    Voted Rio. If mafia, then trying for a lynch, or the same reason as mentioned above for Rio and Gliscorman

You've activated my trap card!

Unvote: Rio Kamishiro

Vote: Akuraito
    Rio gets a second vote on her and then unvotes her. Makes me think of mafia buddying

Unvote: Rio Kamishiro

Vote: Poyo

Quote Originally Posted by Poyo View Post
    Fate also says un-lynch me so we can fight those who would harm us together!
    That... is one of the scummiest things I have ever read. If you are mafia, so is Human. XD
    Not really scummy and unvotes Rio and jumps on Poyo bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyo View Post
    Okay. If you aren't mafia, what are you? XD
    Town. :33
    Are you sure you aren't independent? :P
    Seems pretty desperate to find out if Poyo is and indep or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    Vote: Poyo

For having a cute sounding username. :3
    Jumps on bandwagon, may have been clueless

Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    I'm gonna take a Fin-Fin approach to this and VOTE: Poyo

I'll unvote if I find out anything, but for now, let's see if we can get anything out of this.
    Fin-fin approach? She hadn't voted Poyo yet but jokool mentions her

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    It will merely seem like I was lynched. But I would be watching from the shadows. >:D

I just thought of the most ridiculous death text for myself.
    So like, you'd be having a Tron moment where we'd all think you died and then you randomly appear again just to troll us? Huh.

Also, I'm not really getting mafia vibes from Poyo. Then again, it's just day 1, so~
    Remember this quote

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    4 votes on Poyo and nobody tried to save him? Destiny is telling me to vote somebody else...

UNVOTE: Poyo
    VOTE: Elysion

For now...
    My vote on Poyo was practically a joke vote. X3 I honestly don't have any reason to target him, so...

Unvote: Poyo
    Unvotes Poyo after being called out.

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Borealis View Post
    ... this is what happens when I'm out all day...

Meh, I'll read it tomorrow... good night.
    What was the point of this? I know we posted joke posts but we also tried to find mafia.

[QUOTE=KidBeano;4441707]Jesus Christ, I leave for one night and I come back to this... this...

[12:47:44] Sean: what's a nice way of saying clusterf*ck
    [12:48:35] Joel: sh*tstorm
    [12:48:57] Buoy: mass of confusion
    Ok so first thing that pops out at me:

My vote on Poyo was practically a joke vote. X3 I honestly don't have any reason to target him, so...

Unvote: Poyo
    >Gets voted
    >Claims bandwagoning was just a "joke vote" and unvotes

If you didn't have any reason to target him, you shouldn't have voted. You're just backtracking now to try and 'undo' a scummy move.[/QUOTE

So did you just post to criticize another players playing style or do you suspect Elysion. Mind sharing?

UNVOTE: GliscorMan
    VOTE: Poyo
    Earlier she said that she didn't find Poyo scummy yet her she votes Poyo and when I ask her about it she never replied.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Rio Kamishirto; To Buoy before us he claimed one time nightkill bomb
    Wait, jokool claimed that? Why do you all believe him so much? Because that... Just seems like a really easy thing to fake to me.
    Just saying Ryoga looks town to me here.

If someone votes for someone other than jokool, their vote will be wasted. XD
    Yet you didn't vote jokool

During the night phase jokool claimed to be Kaito. Ryoga and I argued that the ability didn't match his character while Rio defended trying to say it did. Maybe trying to discretely protect your fellow mafia Rio.

FoS: Sputnik and Rio Kamishiro
    Minor FoS: Gliscorman. Not much to go on though

People who seem town to me: Human, Akuraito, and Ryoga Kamishiro

Buoy is town.

[QUOTE=Ryoga Kamishiro;4443813]
    @Rio Kamishirto; To Buoy before us he claimed one time nightkill bomb
    lol Kamishirto

Blog Entries

Wait; let me get this straight. You think I'm mafia just because I didn't vote for jokool and that I was trying to get information out of Poyo? By the way, in the post where I asked if Poyo was independent, I had a ':P' face. I was messing with them to see how they would reply.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa
    He said that because he like myself likes lynches. XD I'm pretty sure anyone who has played a game with me realizes I advocate lynches, especially on Day 1.

Why on earth do you keep mentioning me as if I'm sure mafia in your posts? Also, the whole "GliscorMan and Rio voted each other day 1, OMG MAFIA BUDS" thing is so typical to me. That reason is always used and frankly, it's become dull to me. *yawns*

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Wait; let me get this straight. You think I'm mafia just because I didn't vote for jokool and that I was trying to get information out of Poyo? By the way, in the post where I asked if Poyo was independent, I had a ':P' face. I was messing with them to see how they would reply.
    Brushing things off as jokes is seen a lot here. Also you haven't contributed anything to the town. The jokool comment was pointless. I'm thinking mafia trying to look town without helping them.

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa
    He said that because he like myself likes lynches. XD I'm pretty sure anyone who has played a game with me realizes I advocate lynches, especially on Day 1.

Why on earth do you keep mentioning me as if I'm sure mafia in your posts? Also, the whole "GliscorMan and Rio voted each other day 1, OMG MAFIA BUDS" thing is so typical to me. That reason is always used and frankly, it's become dull to me. *yawns*
    I love how you didn't look at the other evidence against you. Also jokool never said that's what he meant by the Fin-fin approach unless it was in a QT.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I love how you didn't look at the other evidence against you. Also jokool never said that's what he meant by the Fin-fin approach unless it was in a QT.
    I love how you keep looking at this as if I'm 100% mafia and 0% town. I don't have any evidence, all I saw was speculation that didn't give much info. How the hell would I know if that's really what he meant? XD I'm not him, but I'm just assuming. After all, he has been in games with me where I don't shut up and just lynch on Day 1.

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 2 (Negate Attack) ~ 11/4

So did you just post to criticize another players playing style or do you suspect Elysion. Mind sharing?
    "Joke voting" is not a playing style. It is that kind of thinking that is screwing up mafia games on this forum. Jokes have no place in mafia. I'm not even going to debate this point because, big-headedness aside, I'm right.

Regarding what I posted for, I pointed something out. I've said multiple times that someone doing a scummy move =/= that person being scum. It's just something that can be brought back up for future reference.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Blog Entries

I love how you keep looking at this as if I'm 100% mafia and 0% town. I don't have any evidence, all I saw was speculation that didn't give much info. How the hell would I know if that's really what he meant? XD I'm not him, but I'm just assuming. After all, he has been in games with me where I don't shut up and just lynch on Day 1.
    What about you're stuff with Poyo. You defended Poyo then voted Poyo and ignored me when I asked why

@KidBeano; Joke voting is common on day one and can provide info and lead to leads. Look what Human's joke vote on Poyo lead to. We were able to lynch a mafia

Blog Entries

@Midorikawa;

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Ok, *rolls up sleeves* time to get serious.

Unvote: FinalArcadia

FoS: Rio Kamishiro

FoS: Gliscorman

Mafioso tend to be more engaged in the game (although in this game everyone seems to be super-active), and you two were the first two posters. Then you voted for each other. While Gliscorman lampshaded this by calling 'OMGUS,' I am not persuaded to wade into this WIFOM - it would appear you were swift to plant yourselves in opposition to each other. This is a relatively common tactic (though meta is starting to move away from it as it becomes more expected) among mafioso to prevent Townies from successfully linking them to each other after one of them is lynched.

The logic is thus: "If we random-voted on Day 1, why would any mafioso risk lynching a team-mate when s/he could just as easily vote a Townie?"

There was at least one other OMGUS, as I recall, but this one stuck out to me because the posts were early and consecutive.

Vote: Gliscorman

@GliscorMan Do you wish to offer rebuttal?
    So apparently seeing the update posted the minute of and going to the thread and seeing someone joke vote you isn't a reason for a joke OMGUS? Seriously people. And an excuse? I was up gaming all night with friends. Literally. Like I'm going to be active on BMG while doing all that.
    I already answered this to Master Mew, regarding my actions at the beginning of D1. And, for the record, I support joke voting in early stages. It ends up showing people's playing styles during the voting process.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

What about you're stuff with Poyo. You defended Poyo then voted Poyo and ignored me when I asked why
    What of it? I never 'defended' him. I merely said he was a new player and we shouldn't automatically assume it was a slip up. But as I've been saying, I just love a good day 1 lynch, so I figured why not. Also, I didn't ignore you. I had nothing to say. Everything else was said by others and I didn't want to just repeat what they had already said.

Blog Entries

@Rio Kamishiro; You said that you didn't believe that Poyo is mafia and then a little later you voted Poyo when others were unvoting Poyo. I called you out and you never answered back.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

@Rio Kamishiro; You said that you didn't believe that Poyo is mafia and then a little later you voted Poyo when others were unvoting Poyo. I called you out and you never answered back.
    Simple; changed my mind. What else can I say? Heck, a lot of people voted and unvoted day 1, why am I the only one outed?

I just addressed that. I didn't have anything to add.

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

@KidBeano; Joke voting is common on day one and can provide info and lead to leads.
    youdidntjustsaythatyoudidntjustsaythatYOUDIDNTJUSTSAYTHAT ;_;

But seriously, joke voting D1 provides NO. INFO. It's a terrible habit that I detest with every fibre of my being. I'm well aware that it's common on Day 1, but I'm not going to let people's lack of desire to do anything worthwhile get in my way. If you do something scummy, passing it off as a joke is not okay in my books.

Look what Human's joke vote on Poyo lead to. We were able to lynch a mafia
    As far as I can tell, jokool was lynched based on his claim, not based on Human voting Poyo. And regardless of whether or not "joke voting gathers info" (which, might I reiterate, it doesn't), the point still stands that Elysion bandwagoned with her vote. As soon as Human removed the vote, Elysion did too. If it was a truly random vote, then Human's vote would've had no bearing on Elysion's. She was blindly bandwagoning and then unbandwagoning when the initial voter unvoted.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Page 32 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast