Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~ - Page 27

Page 27 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 1249
Like Tree560Likes

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~

  1. #391
    I was born for this Greece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    On a Carpet Whale
    Posts
    1,020
    Blog Entries
    29
    Add Greece on Google+

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 2 (Negate Attack) ~ 11/4

    Vote: jokool

    9.(?) reasons have already been stated and if you are Kaito I'll enjoy Rio's pain >D
    Midorikawa likes this.



  2. #392
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 2 (Negate Attack) ~ 11/4

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post

    I only stated a guess and never congratulated anybody.
    In response to Laterose.

    ^I'LL DIE IF HE DIES

    KAITO-SAMA


    WHY

    DARLING
    HumanDawn and Midorikawa like this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  3. #393
    I was born for this Greece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    On a Carpet Whale
    Posts
    1,020
    Blog Entries
    29
    Add Greece on Google+

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 2 (Negate Attack) ~ 11/4

    10. Rio you may die inside, but you'll live >D until III dies anyways
    Midorikawa likes this.



  4. #394
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,665
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default

    @Rio Kamishiro; oh, sorry. Misunderstood your post.

    Vote: jokool for reasons stated in previous posts

  5. #395
    Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    915
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 2 (Negate Attack) ~ 11/4

    Vote jokool

  6. #396
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 2 (Negate Attack) ~ 11/4

    Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    10. Rio you may die inside, but you'll live >D until III dies anyways
    I WILL DIE INSIDE. But I shall find the spirit to live on so I can seek vengeance on the mafia who made my Kaito-sama turn dark inside. noooooo--- oh and you forgot Edo
    Midorikawa likes this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  7. #397
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,504
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 2 (Negate Attack) ~ 11/4

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMouse View Post
    Vote jokool
    You do know that votes only count if bolded, right? ^_^;

  8. #398
    WHAT. Laterose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    METEORIC HELL.
    Posts
    235

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 2 (Negate Attack) ~ 11/4

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    This is an example of the worst mistake that can ever be made by anybody. Congratulating the doctor is a major scumtell, although it is a doctell, too. Since you're definitely not the doctor, I can conclude that you're scum, simply enough -- not that I am concluding it for definite, since every scumtell is subjective.
    It's the worst mistake that can ever be made by anybody because was I supporting my team? Are you serious? Yes, I congratulated the doctor for making a successful protection, therefore I am scum. Whoops. I won't make that mistake anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    As well as that, why would you say for sure that a nightkill failed for simply one reason unless the setup was already known or unless you're scum? I mean, this isn't a sure thing, as you could be simply assuming, but it's too major for me to ignore.
    I was assuming that it was the doctor, as it was the simplest explanation. Occam's Razor. It could also be a bulletproof ability. I don't actually know for sure.

    However... the only way you'd be able to claim that I'm "definitely" not the doctor is if you know who the doctor actually is. Therefore, I'm going to guess that I was actually right, and that's why you're so defensive about it.

    Whatever, though. I'm obviously not trying to ferret out the doctor, or make this into a bigger issue than it is. Carry on.

    EDIT: Oh, also Unvote: Knock Out because pointless vote is pointless, plus they're getting subbed out.

    EDIT EDIT: Vote: jokool, now that I have had time to read the rest of the thread.
    Last edited by Laterose; 5th November 2012 at 02:26 PM.

  9. #399
    no sweets Poyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    57

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 2 (Negate Attack) ~ 11/4

    Votes

    jokool: VIII (Ryoga Kamishiro, Buoy, Akuraito, Human, Rio Kamishiro, Greece, Dark Blueberry, Laterose) [IX votes if you count AlphaMouses's which technically isn't official ]
    DrumBeats: I (Master Mew)
    Last edited by Poyo; 5th November 2012 at 02:36 PM. Reason: spelled jokool's name wrong n.n;
    Akuraito likes this.

  10. #400
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,504
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 2 (Negate Attack) ~ 11/4

    If someone votes for someone other than jokool, their vote will be wasted. XD

  11. #401
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 2 (Negate Attack) ~ 11/4

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    If someone votes for someone other than jokool, their vote will be wasted. XD
    fantastic observation

  12. #402
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 2 (Negate Attack) ~ 11/4

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Kaito-sama turn dark inside.
    You sound awfully sure that he is actually mafia. I mean, I am too, but not 100%.

  13. #403
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 2 (Negate Attack) ~ 11/4

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    If someone votes for someone other than jokool, their vote will be wasted. XD
    Is jokool not scummy enough for you to vote? Why?

  14. #404
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 2 (Negate Attack) ~ 11/4

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Kaito-sama turn dark inside.
    You sound awfully sure that he is actually mafia. I mean, I am too, but not 100%.
    Human sounded awfully sure, as did Buoy. I'm inclined to believe his explanation. And besides, we'll find out anyway. /cries

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  15. #405
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,097
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 2 (Negate Attack) ~ 11/4

    god damn

    can't this update happen earlier?

    my tongue is getting really dry

Page 27 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •