Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~ - Page 22

Page 22 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
Like Tree560Likes

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 1 (Messenger of the Peace) ~ 11/3

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    EFFING KAITO-SAMA!? Oh my god, oh my god.

I mean, it seems legit that my Kaito-sama would have an ability like that...
    With his soul-stealing thing, right? I'm not really too sure, though; it seems like there could be better-fitting roles for him, but I can't think of anything else, so maybe I'm being stupid?
    Yeah, I was thinking that since he can steal souls, it would make sense he would take someone down with him... that and the fact that if he was nightkilled, it would make sense with his weak body that it would(dare I even think it) go down with someone else. It seems to fit. I mean, I'm sure there could be other roles befitting but... seems pretty right for my baby.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

I'm just going to say that does not seem like an ability Kaito would have. Makes little to no sense to me.
    Last edited by Squall Leonhart; 4th November 2012 at 07:37 PM. Reason: "juts" instead of "just"!? How did I do that.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

I agree with Ryoga. It doesn't seem like a Kaito ability at all.

Also @Greece; You're numbered observations are making me think of Astral

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Why not? I imagine it like if he got nightkilled, he would 'take a soul' with him. I mean, what else would fit him? I'm the biggest Kaito-sama fan ever, I would know. <3

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    I agree with Ryoga. It doesn't seem like a Kaito ability at all.

Also @Greece; You're numbered observations are making me think of Astral
    5. I shall continue you to do this just to seem like astral >D

6.Kaito may or may not fit the bomb
    /got to distracted with school to get up to kaito's appearance

7. Even if the role fits the still wouldn't confirm jokool as a townie

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Why not? I imagine it like if he got nightkilled, he would 'take a soul' with him. I mean, what else would fit him? I'm the biggest Kaito-sama fan ever, I would know. <3
    Cause you know say someone rips his heart out, he could totally take someones soul after he dies.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Cause you know say someone rips his heart out, he could totally take someones soul after he dies.
    Does taking souls out even make sense anyway?

Greece; I'm not saying this confirms him anyway, I'm just saying the role makes sense.

Kaito has never taken a soul "with him", nor does he seem the type to do so. He's never even remotely done anything like that. If the whole stealing souls thing was the case, wouldn't he be a more likely vigilante to actually steal a soul?

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

8. I really should have finished watching Zexal, then maybe some of this stuff would make more sense

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Kaito has never taken a soul "with him", nor does he seem the type to do so. He's never even remotely done anything like that. If the whole stealing souls thing was the case, wouldn't he be a more likely vigilante to actually steal a soul?
    Ryoga, Ryoga, Ryoga. Now a vigilante is also a choice, but you aren't exactly the person creating the role~. I would have chosen something like a bomb ability but then you're thinking a vigilante. It doesn't have to be entirely logical, this game is what SHE created. Hell, they are stuck in Duel Monster Spirit World, I don't think logic applies right now no offense.

He's never taken a soul with him because obviously he's never died in the series. If it came down to a tie in a duel, I think he could.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

It doesn't have to be entirely logical, this game is what SHE created.

Carry on.

You're implying I'm... crazy? XD

Ryoga, Ryoga, Ryoga. Now a vigilante is also a choice, but you aren't exactly the person creating the role~. I would have chosen something like a bomb ability but then you're thinking a vigilante. It doesn't have to be entirely logical, this game is what SHE created. Hell, they are stuck in Duel Monster Spirit World, I don't think logic applies right now no offense.

He's never taken a soul with him because obviously he's never died in the series. If it came down to a tie in a duel, I think he could.
    Yeah, this is where we differ Rio. True, but come on, it has to be SOMEWHAT logical. Cause I know my role fits my character. Logically, others must be the same.

And no, I don't think he would. Kaito isn't a hateful person that I'm aware of, so I doubt he'd do it to be spiteful. He took souls for a REASON.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    8. I really should have finished watching Zexal, then maybe some of this stuff would make more sense
    HAVE YOU SEEN 49 YET

BOTH MY PRECIOUS OTPS IN ONE EPISODE <3

And no, I don't think he would. Kaito isn't a hateful person that I'm aware of, so I doubt he'd do it to be spiteful. He took souls for a REASON.
    But isn't it a good enough reason to take someone's soul because they're trying to kill you? ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    But isn't it a good enough reason to take someone's soul because they're trying to kill you? ^^;
    Well yeah... XD But is Kaito the type to do that? I just don't think so. It just... It seems like a weird ability to give Kaito, when there are much better choices for it. or that could just be me I dunno

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Yeah, this is where we differ Rio. True, but come on, it has to be SOMEWHAT logical. Cause I know my role fits my character. Logically, others must be the same.

*cracks knuckles* Logically this is a nonsensical place where anything will be done so the others survive. It makes sense for Kaito-sama to be that, though. As I have said time and time again, he could probably take someone out with him if he really needed to. He's just badass like that.

I never said he was hateful. I never said he wouldn't take the souls without reason. He would have a reason though... obviously the people here would take something important from him, case in point Haruto, and he must protect his precious little brother. After all, in the flavor text this is said;
    Looking at the red-clad boy before him, the quieter of the two replied with a simple, “As long as Haruto is safe…”
    Darling is worried about Haruto's safety, meaning he would do anything in his power to keep him safe... even taking other souls.

Page 22 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast