Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~ - Page 19

Page 19 of 84 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Like Tree560Likes

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Night 1 (Messenger of the Peace) ~ 11/3

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    You know what?

We're all lying. The end. Who's not to say we're all not scummy? Unless the cop checks on us, or somehow we can talk about roles?
    Nameclaiming is actually allowed in this game.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

just because his nameclaim fitted his claim somewhat, it doesn't mean that he can't be mafia. as it is, i think he's probably faking his claim -- perhaps he is a bomb if his nameclaim fits, but maybe not the bomb we are led to believe he is. :>
    Ah, crap, I completely forgot that mafiosos could actually be bombs! >< I'm sorry--I'm an idiot like that sometimes. My bad. T_T

Also, um, do you want his nameclaim? If he hasn't told you already?

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    here's something odd about jokool's claim: he claimed "one-shot" nightkill bomb. i don't see, particularly, how you could be any other shot of a bomb, since you only die once, and you would only claim x-shot if it said so in your role PM (and i'm pretty sure a host wouldn't tell you you're an x-shot bomb), which leads me to believe that he's faking.
    In his PM to us, he only said 'I swear that I'm town! I'm the nightkill bomb. I don't want my ability to go to waste like this!', so we didn't get that bit. But that's definitely something to consider, and I'd be willing to try jokool tomorrow if nothing better comes up.

@Dark Blueberry;

I'm...confused as to why you said that.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    You know what?

We're all lying. The end. Who's not to say we're all not scummy? Unless the cop checks on us, or somehow we can talk about roles?
    Nameclaiming is actually allowed in this game.
    Doesn't make a difference.

They could be, say, Judai and still be Mafia.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Yes - mafia members can also be bombs. In the mafia game that I recently hosted, a mafia was a bomb. So we can't be sure if one is town when they say they're the bomb.

Blog Entries

Yes - mafia members can also be bombs. In the mafia game that I recently hosted, a mafia was a bomb. So we can't be sure if one is town when they say they're the bomb.
    Yeah but in yours they were a lynch bomb, not a nightkill bomb.

Blog Entries

This was jokool's PM to me, Akuraito, and Human:

Quote Originally Posted by jokool
    I swear that I'm town! I'm the nightkill bomb. I don't want my ability to go to waste like this!
    And @Buoy; says he said one time. Did he send that to you in a PM to just you or to others as well?

Blog Entries

He sent it to me by myself.

Quote Originally Posted by jokool
    I'm a One Shot Night Kill Bomb. If I'm targeted for a night kill, I take my killer with me.

Blog Entries

That seems odd that he sent that to you but not to us. Why the different PM?

Blog Entries

He had sent it to 4 people, me, Midorikawa, Akuraito and FinalArcadia. The limit is 5, so I find it to be odd myself as well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    That seems odd that he sent that to you but not to us. Why the different PM?
    He offered to claim to me before he offered to claim to anybody else, you know.
    Akuraito likes this.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

To add onto the above, I'm pretty sure he claimed to Buoy hours before he did us; I'm guessing he sent it to us because he was getting desperate, seeing as the phase change was getting closer and nobody had unvoted him.

Blog Entries

I also don't see the point in claiming to so many people privately -- he may as well have just outed himself in-thread. Another thought that came to me is that bomb is a fairly common thing to claim among mafia, and they'd often do it in-thread, so that it'd explain their longevity as mafia. Personally, my main causes for concern are jokool, Midorikawa and Dark Blueberry; there's already been a big thing about jokool, Midorikawa... not going to go into that right now, and Dark Blueberry because she just went full-on UGH SO FED UP when it was like her first post in-thread.

"Do you know what? We're all lying." That just really seemed like a sudden thing to say whenever nobody was even talking to her, and it actually seemed to me like a slight defence of the people who were under suspicion, because it just appeared so frustrated and stuff, like she'd given up about something before even being confronted with it -- perhaps one of the people we're looking at already (jokool? Midorikawa?) is actually mafia or something. Then, whenever Akuraito said that she was confused as to why Dark Blueberry said that, she responded with something completely unrelated?

just thoughts idk

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

You know what?

Well not everyone is obviously lying. You have no reason to lie if you're town.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

NOTE: Feralize is subbing in for FrostyGaga.

Please confirm in-thread that you have received your role.

Also, I'm still waiting on a sub for Knock Out to reply, so I'll inform everyone when that happens.

Blog Entries

Confirmed.

Page 19 of 84 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast