Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~ - Page 14

Page 14 of 84 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 1249
Like Tree560Likes

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Independents Win!) ~

  1. #196
    Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Soaring through the skies.
    Posts
    947
    Blog Entries
    41

    Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 1 (Savage Colosseum) ~ 11/2

    ... this is what happens when I'm out all day...

    Meh, I'll read it tomorrow... good night.

    Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack


  2. #197
    Registered User Madame Pika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    146
    Blog Entries
    1

    Follow Madame Pika on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 1 (Savage Colosseum) ~ 11/2

    Is the fact that Poyo hasn't pointed out that the 'us' in 'Fate also says un-lynch me so we can fight those who would harm us together!' could mean 'us town' rather than 'human and I' by now a sign of noobiness or scuminess? It's been almost twelve hours since Sputnik called her out on it.

  3. #198
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 1 (Savage Colosseum) ~ 11/2

    brace yourselves

    the buoysel train is about to depart

    Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!! DAY ONE IS FINALLY HERE!!!

    VOTE: Rio Kamishiro For beating me to the punch of having the first post on day 1.

    EDTI: Ninja'd... UNVOTE: Rio Kamishiro
    Why would you unvote just because someone else already voted that person? Two votes on a person is not going to kill them -- it can be tied easily by the one receiving the votes if they can be bothered, and I'm sure Rio wouldn't let herself be lynched on two votes. I find it really strange that you'd unvote a completely inconsequential vote, what with all the random voting that goes on D1. I'd like to think that you'd know better than that. Looks to me like a hasty attempt at not trying to draw attention to yourself early in the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Poyo View Post
    Vote: Human

    Because I fight destiny.
    Your destiny has already been decided before you were even born.

    Fate said that I were to vote to lynch you in this game. Only Yugi Moto, Judai Yuki and Yuma Tsukomo were able to oppose it. i don't think there was somebody else
    yawn
    sounds like a lyncher claim to me

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Unvote: Rio Kamishiro

    Vote: Poyo

    Quote Originally Posted by Poyo View Post
    Fate also says un-lynch me so we can fight those who would harm us together!
    That... is one of the scummiest things I have ever read. If you are mafia, so is Human. XD
    That... is a really bad assumption. I don't see how, particularly, that makes him scummy -- she could mean that the mafia would be "those who would harm us", and therefore not be mafia/scummy. In that, it would mean that she considers Human to be of the same alignment, but then again, possibly not -- people can make alliances or whatever despite alignments. Looks like a joke post to me, to be honest, especially given what Human said originally, and not really like a slip of any sort. Kindly think about more than one point of view when reading a post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    *ahem* Allow me to explain.

    *stands up*

    Poyo requests an unvote because she wants to fight those who harm she and Human. The only way that she could possibly know that Human is on her side is if she is:

    A. A mafioso
    B. A mason
    Or, however, Poyo could be a mafioso trying to buddy Human, so your infallible logic that if Poyo's mafia, Human is, is not so infallible. Poyo could also have talked to Human outside-thread to reach the conclusion that he was town, although I dunno where they would've found time for that. A mason is another option, I guess, but you're really being too specific. There're a multitude of roles which can guarantee someone else's innocence at the start. I sort of agree with what Rio's saying in that Poyo's inexperienced, and also in what Belarus is saying, because anyone can just assume another person is town. Besides, it definitely looks like a joke post to me.

    She even said that she supposed "she should get a bit more serious". So, yeah, probably a joke post.

    Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    I'm gonna take a Fin-Fin approach to this and VOTE: Poyo

    I'll unvote if I find out anything, but for now, let's see if we can get anything out of this.
    Well, hello, bandwagoner. What are you going to get out of this specifically? If Poyo flips any alignment, we're hardly going to know if Human is town or not, Sputnik would only be more innocent if Poyo flipped mafia, but wouldn't be a confirmed mafia if Poyo was town, and neither would anyone else.

    You're talking about a 100% chance that Poyo's alignment will be confirmed, a 0% chance that Human's alignment will be confirmed, and a one in three chance that Sputnik will look somewhat more innocent. Are you really willing to risk someone for the chance to get a better idea at someone else's alignment?

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Poyo View Post
    Especially when one considers my inexperience and how that may put me in a bad position to be eliminated.
    Day 1 and you're already pulling the inexperience card to dodge a lynch? Buckle up, folks, the WIFOM shield will come next.
    It's his first game here. I think that inexperience is a good factor in distinguishing his actions. Yes, it's somewhat outside-game, but inexperience is actually used as a part of some major tells, such as rookie cops generally asking for "more evidence" before they decide to vote.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Poyo Inexperience means nothing. In the GSCHGSS there was a mafia who we lynched because he made it obvious through a single post
    That's where you're wrong. Inexperience does mean something, like I just said: why do you think that Kyouhei! made that mistake in GSCHGSS? He was inexperienced.

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    4 votes on Poyo and nobody tried to save him? Destiny is telling me to vote somebody else...

    UNVOTE: Poyo
    VOTE: Elysion

    For now...
    okaY, MAYBE noT A lYNCHER

    Who are you expecting to save him? You seem to expect that someone will swoop out of the blue to try and save a person from getting lynched. I've also noticed a pattern in that, in games in which you're mafia, you tend to make remarks that wonder how, if someone's mafia, their fellow mafiosi don't come to save them? *rubs chin*

    Quote Originally Posted by Madame Pika View Post
    Is the fact that Poyo hasn't pointed out that the 'us' in 'Fate also says un-lynch me so we can fight those who would harm us together!' could mean 'us town' rather than 'human and I' by now a sign of noobiness or scuminess? It's been almost twelve hours since Sputnik called her out on it.
    I wouldn't use the word 'noob', for starters. It's not very nice, and it sort of degrades new players, and also gives off the impression that you think yourself better than them (in a sort of arrogant way tbh). Anyway, as Poyo has repeatedly said she's new, and, as anyone can guess, this is her first game, I'd say the former (sans 'noob'; ugh, i hate that word).

    and that's pretty much all i make of the posts so far (i cba talking wifomgus with master mew tbh)

    edit: Vote: jokool.

    What I pointed out above, basically enough. That and the fact that he voted on a bandwagon when he was later on down in the list of voters, but immediately unvoted after seeing a vote already placed on Rio is pretty suspicious.
    Last edited by Buoy; 3rd November 2012 at 06:09 AM.
    HumanDawn and Poyo like this.

  4. #199
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 1 (Savage Colosseum) ~ 11/2

    UNVOTE: Elysion
    VOTE: jokool


    For bandwagoning like that when there was no need for it. Forcing a lynch? Trying to acquire information? Joke vote? I'd LOOOOVEEE to hear a defence.

  5. #200
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 1 (Savage Colosseum) ~ 11/2

    @Buoy; That's what I meant by my inexperience post. Even if someone is inexperienced doesn't mean their actions should be written off, which is why I pointed out Kyouhei! in my post even though I didn't say his name specifically, anyone who was in that mafia should know who I was talking about.

    Also with that evidence that you provided

    UNVOTE: Hurricane Sandy FinalArcadia
    VOTE: jokool

  6. #201
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 1 (Savage Colosseum) ~ 11/2

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Buoy; That's what I meant by my inexperience post. Even if someone is inexperienced doesn't mean their actions should be written off, which is why I pointed out Kyouhei! in my post even though I didn't say his name specifically, anyone who was in that mafia should know who I was talking about.

    Also with that evidence that you provided

    UNVOTE: Hurricane Sandy FinalArcadia
    VOTE: jokool
    Midorikawa, whatever happened to your "mention those you vote" philosophy?

  7. #202
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 1 (Savage Colosseum) ~ 11/2

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Buoy; That's what I meant by my inexperience post. Even if someone is inexperienced doesn't mean their actions should be written off, which is why I pointed out Kyouhei! in my post even though I didn't say his name specifically, anyone who was in that mafia should know who I was talking about.

    Also with that evidence that you provided

    UNVOTE: Hurricane Sandy FinalArcadia
    VOTE: jokool
    Midorikawa, whatever happened to your "mention those you vote" philosophy?
    @jokool; I'm running on want to kill an alarm sleep.

  8. #203
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 1 (Savage Colosseum) ~ 11/2

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Buoy; That's what I meant by my inexperience post. Even if someone is inexperienced doesn't mean their actions should be written off, which is why I pointed out Kyouhei! in my post even though I didn't say his name specifically, anyone who was in that mafia should know who I was talking about.

    Also with that evidence that you provided

    UNVOTE: Hurricane Sandy FinalArcadia
    VOTE: jokool
    Oh, right. I thought you were trying to say that inexperience wasn't worth mentioning or something like that.

  9. #204
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 1 (Savage Colosseum) ~ 11/2

    UNVOTE: Sputnik

    VOTE: jokool


    He seems like he's being much more careful than a townie would be, especially D1. And jumping on the Poyowagon like that...


  10. #205
    CAPS KidBeano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    967
    Blog Entries
    3

    Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 1 (Savage Colosseum) ~ 11/2

    Jesus Christ, I leave for one night and I come back to this... this...

    [12:47:44] Sean: what's a nice way of saying clusterf*ck
    [12:48:35] Joel: sh*tstorm
    [12:48:57] Buoy: mass of confusion
    Ok so first thing that pops out at me:

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    My vote on Poyo was practically a joke vote. X3 I honestly don't have any reason to target him, so...

    Unvote: Poyo
    >Gets voted
    >Claims bandwagoning was just a "joke vote" and unvotes

    If you didn't have any reason to target him, you shouldn't have voted. You're just backtracking now to try and 'undo' a scummy move.
    Last edited by KidBeano; 3rd November 2012 at 10:09 AM. Reason: censored 'cause idk how much is acceptable
    MORE CAPS

    ~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

  11. #206
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,951
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 1 (Savage Colosseum) ~ 11/2

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Ok, *rolls up sleeves* time to get serious.

    Unvote: FinalArcadia

    FoS: Rio Kamishiro

    FoS: Gliscorman

    Mafioso tend to be more engaged in the game (although in this game everyone seems to be super-active), and you two were the first two posters. Then you voted for each other. While Gliscorman lampshaded this by calling 'OMGUS,' I am not persuaded to wade into this WIFOM - it would appear you were swift to plant yourselves in opposition to each other. This is a relatively common tactic (though meta is starting to move away from it as it becomes more expected) among mafioso to prevent Townies from successfully linking them to each other after one of them is lynched.

    The logic is thus: "If we random-voted on Day 1, why would any mafioso risk lynching a team-mate when s/he could just as easily vote a Townie?"

    There was at least one other OMGUS, as I recall, but this one stuck out to me because the posts were early and consecutive.

    Vote: Gliscorman

    @GliscorMan Do you wish to offer rebuttal?
    So apparently seeing the update posted the minute of and going to the thread and seeing someone joke vote you isn't a reason for a joke OMGUS? Seriously people. And an excuse? I was up gaming all night with friends. Literally. Like I'm going to be active on BMG while doing all that.

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

  12. #207
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 1 (Savage Colosseum) ~ 11/2

    Oh my god, everytime I see Human post, I think it's FA and then I wonder "why the hell is the host voting and stuff". O_o

    So I've seen something about jokool being suspicious for hoping on the Poyowagon? Don't wagonhoppers appear a lot on Day 1? I just thought they did, but eh.
    Greece and Midorikawa like this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  13. #208
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 1 (Savage Colosseum) ~ 11/2

    Just to add my thoughts, I don't really think jokool's wagon hopping is too scummy, but that could just be me since I also support day 1 lynches. (and just lynches in general)

  14. #209
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 1 (Savage Colosseum) ~ 11/2

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Oh my god, everytime I see Human post, I think it's FA and then I wonder "why the hell is the host voting and stuff". O_o

    So I've seen something about jokool being suspicious for hoping on the Poyowagon? Don't wagonhoppers appear a lot on Day 1? I just thought they did, but eh.
    Not specifically that, if you read my post. :>

  15. #210
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia ~ Day 1 (Savage Colosseum) ~ 11/2

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Oh my god, everytime I see Human post, I think it's FA and then I wonder "why the hell is the host voting and stuff". O_o

    So I've seen something about jokool being suspicious for hoping on the Poyowagon? Don't wagonhoppers appear a lot on Day 1? I just thought they did, but eh.
    Not specifically that, if you read my post. :>
    Okay, re-read it. I understand now, a lot of that was pretty suspicious... @jokool;

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Page 14 of 84 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •