Things that will get you sent to the Shadow Realm (AKA: Stuff that's not allowed):
1. Revealing your role PM in any way (such as screenshots of the PM).
2. Name Claiming. If you reveal who you are (even if it's a fake claim), you will be mod killed. Also, if you have a spell or trap, you can't reveal the name of it either.
3. Not including me in conversations (such as PMs, Skype chats, or Quick Topics that I didn't set up). Remember to include me as one of the recipients of any PMs you send regarding this game. Also, send me the links to any Quick Topics you set up for this game. If you use Skype for any conversations about this game, please include me in the convo (I go by jokool19). It might also be a good idea to send me a copy of the chat via PM here since I don't check Skype that often...
4. Flaming, baiting, stuff like that. If you try to start any fights or arguments, you will be warned. If it continues, then you will be modkilled.
5. Playing against your win condition. If you don't want to play, just let me know and I'll sub you out (if there's a sub available). Don't ruin the game for everyone else!
6. Inactivity. Inactivity can hurt a game, so try to remain active. Please post in thread to remain active. PMs, Quick Topics, etc. also count towards activity. If you are inactive for three consecutive phases, you will be subbed out. I will mention you before I sub you out. If you know that you will be unable to continue to play, let me know so I can sub you out.
Other things you should know:
7. Claiming your ability is allowed, but remember to not reveal the rest of your role PM when doing so (like what your monster's name is). Mass Claiming is also allowed. You may also claim what effect your spell or trap card has if you have one, just as long as you don't reveal what the name of it is.
8. Screenshots are allowed, as long as they are NOT of your role PM. Fake screenshots are also allowed.
9. When voting, make sure you bold your vote like this: VOTE: Username
. When unvoting, also bold your unvote like this: UNVOTE: Username
. If you do not bold your votes/unvotes, or do not put VOTE
in front of the person you're voting/unvoting, that vote/unvote will not count. A couple more thing about voting: Please do not edit out your votes. If you want to change your vote, unvote instead. Also, mentioning someone in your vote (example: VOTE: @jokool;
) will make your vote ineligible. Also, you may VOTE: NO LYNCH
and if there is a majority vote for that, then nobody will be lynched. If there is a tie between a no lynch vote and a vote to lynch someone, then the someone will be lynched. One more thing: A vote towards me, the host, will count as a vote against yourself.
10. When you die, you can do one 'death post,' as long as it's just for fun and does NOT include any information regarding the game. You can still like funny posts after you die, as long as they do not include any game-related info. There will be a QT provided for dead players to talk with each other during the game. There's no restrictions to what you say in that QT.
11. Results from most actions will be sent as soon as the corresponding phase ends.
12. Phases should last for 24 hours. I will update each phase at around 10 P.M. my time (CDT) (check the time thread to see what time that is in your area). Voting/Night Actions will be locked at that time, with update to follow as soon as I can. If for some reason I can't update the phase at the normal time, it will be extended until I can update it, but any votes/night actions placed after the locking time WILL NOT COUNT.
13. If you change your username, please let me know in thread.
14. As the host, I have the right to change the rules at anytime.
15. To prove you have read these rules and understood them, please post one of your favorite Yugioh anime characters (if you have one). Character can be from any Yu-Gi-Oh! Series (original, GX, 5Ds, or Zexal).
16. Again, NO. NAME. CLAIMING. :I