Mafia: YGO:TAS-The Last Nyeah(7/22/12)-Day 3 - Page 20

Page 20 of 66 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 983
Like Tree362Likes

Thread: YGO:TAS-The Last Nyeah(7/22/12)-Day 3

  1. #286
    Mr. F's Bulbawife Hitomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    930
    Blog Entries
    16

    Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

    Default Re: YGO:TAS- Let The Game Begin!(7/18/12)-Day 1

    I think I get what he's trying to do now. He's trying to vaguely assert that he's a power role, and because he's one of them, Aestivate is not.

    Which... is flawed logic because there are a heck of a lot more than three power roles in mafia games. Games don't consist of cop, doctor, godfather, and vanillas. Especially when there are so many characters and so many players.

    Every role has potential to be useful, and therefore no person should be "expendable" just because one person thinks they should be.

    Vote: SageGaga

    EDIT: and I was right, he was trying to vaguely assert that he was a power role.

    Nope, even if you are cop, outing yourself was exactly what Feliciano and I tried to explain was what the cop should not do, and we explained the possible scenarios as to what is going to happen to you if you try that.

    And what does "inb4 jokool or HCL claims cop" mean, exactly?

  2. #287
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: YGO:TAS- Let The Game Begin!(7/18/12)-Day 1

    But what if he really IS the cop? Does that not matter? This has happened before, I saw it happen once.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  3. #288
    Mr. F's Bulbawife Hitomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    930
    Blog Entries
    16

    Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

    Default Re: YGO:TAS- Let The Game Begin!(7/18/12)-Day 1

    Yeah, so did I. Town still won.

    I'm not changing my vote. He shouldn't be acting this way if he is cop, and he certainly shouldn't have told everyone his role.

  4. #289
    shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    862
    Blog Entries
    8
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

    Default Re: YGO:TAS- Let The Game Begin!(7/18/12)-Day 1

    This gives me so many FE mafia feels. This is exactly what I did when I was mafia, only I was less vague.

  5. #290
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: YGO:TAS- Let The Game Begin!(7/18/12)-Day 1

    SageGaga probably shouldn't have said he was the cop, but what else was he supposed to do? He can't do anything else to defend himself now after all. And all that stuff he said before would make sense if he was the cop.

  6. #291
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: YGO:TAS- Let The Game Begin!(7/18/12)-Day 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitomi View Post
    Yeah, so did I. Town still won.

    I'm not changing my vote. He shouldn't be acting this way if he is cop, and he certainly shouldn't have told everyone his role.
    But he was asked to roleclaim.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  7. #292
    live free, die free Gaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    jolly/gloomy stance
    Posts
    743
    Blog Entries
    40

    Default Re: YGO:TAS- Let The Game Begin!(7/18/12)-Day 1

    @Hitomi;
    Once again, I don't want Aestivate to be lynched but sadly I was suddenly suspect (for not voting for someone with zero votes, it seems) and had no other way of living.
    I'm not going to change my vote to my suspect when said suspect has no votes.

    Also, that last part means I suspect them.
    Momoka likes this.

  8. #293
    shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    862
    Blog Entries
    8
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

    Default Re: YGO:TAS- Let The Game Begin!(7/18/12)-Day 1

    Your posts are all over the place and your defense is weak.

    You say you wanted Aestivate lynched for information, then you say you didn't want her lynched but you needed a defense. So, already, we have two conflicting viewpoints that don't match up. You say you're positive Aestivate isn't a power role while hinting that you are, but that doesn't make sense either. One reason is because I doubt the cop would make such a risky move as calling attention to themselves by trying to start a bandwagon and bickering on day one. Another is that it isn't logical to assume that because you're a power role, someone else isn't. There's no way you could no Aestivate's role or if she's disposable or not, and you seem to be ignoring this fact when we point it out. You vaguely claimed power role in an attempt to save yourself, but with your argument all over the place like that with conflicting viewpoints in an attempt to get us to all unvote you, I'll have to say no thank you.

    My vote stays where it is.

  9. #294
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: YGO:TAS- Let The Game Begin!(7/18/12)-Day 1

    Yeah, so did I. Town still won.
    They only won because there was a backup cop. If there wasn't, they sure as hell wouldn'tve won.

    And how do we know there's a backup cop?

    UNVOTE: Belarus.

    VOTE: Aestivate

  10. #295
    Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    7,161
    Blog Entries
    168

    Default Re: YGO:TAS- Let The Game Begin!(7/18/12)-Day 1

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    SageGaga probably shouldn't have said he was the cop, but what else was he supposed to do? He can't do anything else to defend himself now after all. And all that stuff he said before would make sense if he was the cop.
    No, it wouldn't. Even if he is the cop, there's no way he can know yet if Aestivate is as "disposable" as he's claiming, and anyone with that sort of disregard for a fellow townie is incredibly suspicious in my eyes. Playing the odds in the hopes of MAYBE getting a mafioso but more likely not killing anyone "important" seems an incredibly risky way to play, and sooner or later that style is going to take down someone we didn't want to see go. My vote stands.

    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    But he was asked to roleclaim.
    If you recall, all I asked him was why he hadn't roleclaimed if he thought roleclaiming could save him. I didn't ask him to roleclaim.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

    Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

  11. #296
    Sometimes Quiet Joltik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,609
    Blog Entries
    63

    Default Re: YGO:TAS- Let The Game Begin!(7/18/12)-Day 1


    The man looked down at his feet, he had planned to go into someone’s mind last night but he had been unable to. He was told that he would have to wait until tonight. He rubbed his hands in excitement. He could be useful. As long as he didn’t have to go into the little boys head again. He looked up at crowd, who were casting their votes. An argument seemed to have broken out, one was yelling at another. He walked over to them. Maybe I can clear this up, he thought I do grade the four walk after all, and I plan in being use full in finding my foes.

    He walked over to the other, who seemed to really notice him for the first time.

    “Now,” He said “Let’s all settle do-“His words were cut short as the others conversed on him.

    “He looks scummy!” One said

    “Let’s get him!”

    With that the man stampeded, as the crowd sought him.






    It is now night 1, you may now use night actions. This phase will end at 8:00 EST on July 20.
    Last edited by Joltik; 19th July 2012 at 07:34 PM.

  12. #297
    live free, die free Gaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    jolly/gloomy stance
    Posts
    743
    Blog Entries
    40

    Default Re: YGO:TAS- Let The Game Begin!(7/18/12)-Day 1

    Quote Originally Posted by America* View Post
    Your posts are all over the place and your defense is weak.

    You say you wanted Aestivate lynched for information, then you say you didn't want her lynched but you needed a defense. So, already, we have two conflicting viewpoints that don't match up. You say you're positive Aestivate isn't a power role while hinting that you are, but that doesn't make sense either.
    I'd prefer her not to get lynched, but she's the only other choice and I'd rather gain information from said lynch than not.
    I don't see why that's so hard to understand.
    Not everyone has the same methods.

    I never said I knew she was disposable, but that it's highly likely she was a power role.
    Many times. I said this many many many many times.

    Oh, time flies.

  13. #298
    Mr. F's Bulbawife Hitomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    930
    Blog Entries
    16

    Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

    Default Re: YGO:TAS- Let The Game Begin!(7/18/12)-Day 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    Yeah, so did I. Town still won.
    They only won because there was a backup cop. If there wasn't, they sure as hell wouldn'tve won.

    And how do we know there's a backup cop?
    How do we know there isn't?

    Cop isn't the only important power role, nor is it the only role that can help the town gain information.

    And honestly, if someone asked me, if I were a power role, to claim in-thread day one I would tell them no thank you because that's stupid to expect anyone to claim in-thread to begin with, let alone on day 1.

    I'd prefer her not to get lynched, but she's the only other choice and I'd rather gain information from said lynch than not.
    Uh, I don't know if you noticed, but there are a lot more players than Aestivate in this game.

    Some of them even had a vote on them! Two, even!

  14. #299
    live free, die free Gaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    jolly/gloomy stance
    Posts
    743
    Blog Entries
    40

    Default Re: YGO:TAS- Let The Game Begin!(7/18/12)-Day 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitomi View Post
    And honestly, if someone asked me, if I were a power role, to claim in-thread day one I would tell them no thank you because that's stupid to expect anyone to claim in-thread to begin with, let alone on day 1.
    Even if you would die otherwise?

  15. #300
    shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    862
    Blog Entries
    8
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

    Default Re: YGO:TAS- Let The Game Begin!(7/18/12)-Day 1

    Quote Originally Posted by SageGaga View Post
    I never said I knew she was disposable.
    ...Are you being serious

    Do you want me to dig through the past few pages and pull out quotes? Because I will.

Page 20 of 66 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •