Mafia: YGO:TAS-The Last Nyeah(7/22/12)-Day 3 - Page 11

Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Like Tree362Likes

Thread: YGO:TAS-The Last Nyeah(7/22/12)-Day 3

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Default Re: YGO:TAS- Let The Game Begin!(7/18/12)-Day 1

We've all played games before. We've all won games before.

We know what we're doing.

That kind of attitude you have isn't going to help the town either.

Blog Entries

I think that what @Feliciano; is trying to explain is that strategies like reaction testing and vote fishing can and do work a lot better than random nonsense.
    Feliciano likes this.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Everyone here knows what they are doing. We've played many games, and even the newbies catch on quickly. I've never seen someone with such a problem for random votes before.

Feralize; We know what he's trying to do. But how can we find out anything if we don't vote anyone? This would become a chat thread quickly.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post

We've all played games before. We've all won games before.

We know what we're doing.

That kind of attitude you have isn't going to help the town either.

;_;

XDDD

Anyway, I agree with all the points made by FA. Random voting, although sometimes not desirable, is pretty much needed.
    Momoka and FinalArcadia like this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Feralize View Post
    I think that what @Feliciano; is trying to explain is that strategies like reaction testing and vote fishing can and do work a lot better than random nonsense.
    I understand that, but even so, he doesn't have to be so condescending towards us. We're not babies here.

It may seem like random nonsense, but it is an important step toward getting reactions TO test.

I just don't think it's right for somebody to try and tell us that how some of us play the game is irrational and idiotic.

i wANNA BE A HETALIA TOO Umeko's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Umeko On Twitter
    Follow Umeko on Tumblr Visit Umeko's Youtube Channel

Whoa, uh.

I've caught up finally, and I think I'll just be sitting this out for today and hope everyone will be a little less hostile tomorrow.
    Gaga, Squall Leonhart and Momoka like this.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Finally, someone with some sense. But whatever, I've already done a royally good job and pissing you all off, so do whatever you want. I'm done being called condescending just because you all are voting all over the place without any rhyme or reason.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

If you're being called condescending it's because you're being condescending.

I would think an obvious genius such as yourself would realize that.

Anyway, I don't think anyone here is childish enough to vote you just because they didn't like your tone. There's no reason to vote yourself other than to incite such responses.

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Everyone take a chill pill. This is just a game.
    Joltik and jokool like this.

Blog Entries

Guys, I'm for a day one lynch as long as its not entirely random. While its hard to find reasoning on day one, it does exist in smaller things. Watch for small things that give people away, like blindly following a bandwagon.

Feliciano, your logic is right here for the most part. While I'm fine with random voting just because it's not always entirely random and you can deduce things from it, random bandwagoning and getting a lynch is what I think is awful.

SageGaga, you're saying Feliciano is being condescending, but you're being flat out rude to her. Just saying. Also, I don't see her as being condescending, she's just trying to get a point across an nobody will listen. I was in the same situation recently in another game, and it is incredibly frustrating.
    Feliciano likes this.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Feliciano View Post
    I'm done being called condescending just because you all are voting all over the place without any rhyme or reason.
    It's not that giving a different opinion is enough to be condescending. It's that while you are doing so, you've used patronizing language, accusing us of wanting to be "spoon-fed," of being "irrational," and your "*headdesks*" thing just comes across as you thinking that we're complete fools.

That's what's condescending.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Okay guys, getting our heads in the game for a moment; It's okay that Feliciano has a logic different from my own and others here. I'm not saying it's wrong. But the thing is, doing nothing day 1 isn't going to help the town. It'll help the mafia, but not the town. Heck, even if we vote a townie out, it'll get us somewhere and help us a little later on. Doing nothing now gives the mafia more of an advantage, which we don't want to do obviously.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

@DrumBeats;
    I admit I was over the line, but I still hold to what I said. In any case, I think it's fair to say that everyone has listened to Feliciano's point, many times, even if they don't agree and/or follow it. It's not like we just ignored what she had to say. If listening means following said person's vote, then very few people actually listen. I'm not cynical enough to believe that everyone has just ignored her opinion (other than the mafia who must be laughing to themselves now).

I also think it's worth noting that just because people haven't given reasons for voting, not all votes are random.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Feliciano View Post
    I'm done being called condescending just because you all are voting all over the place without any rhyme or reason.
    It's not that giving a different opinion is enough to be condescending. It's that while you are doing so, you've used patronizing language, accusing us of wanting to be "spoon-fed," of being "irrational," and your "*headdesks*" thing just comes across as you thinking that we're complete fools.

That's what's condescending.
    She hasn't played in a long time. Back when she played, everything was either rooted in logic or strategy. Back then, players didn't have a lot of the problems we have now.
    Ryuutakeshi likes this.

Blog Entries

She hasn't played in a long time. Back when she played, everything was either rooted in logic or strategy. When she used to play, we didn't have a lot of the problems we have now.
    But there is some logic behind our actions. When we vote for somebody, even on day one, we can gauge their reaction. Do they seem overly defensive, are they taking it in stride as a joke?

These day one votes encourage discussion. THAT is the strategy behind them.

And I get that things used to be different when Feliciano played, but nobody can expect to be gone for a long absence and expect everything to be the same as it was before.

Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast