Mafia: X-MEN MAFIA - WE HAVE A WINNNER! IT'S MISS PIGGY! (not the muppet) - Page 55

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: X-MEN MAFIA - WE HAVE A WINNNER! IT'S MISS PIGGY! (not the muppet)

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: X-MEN VS BROTHERHOOD MAFIA - WE HAVE A WINNNER! IT'S MISS PIGGY! (not the muppet

I would just like to point out that I had the mafia kill set to Parmalee. Then sone geniuses decided to change it to the most likely person to be protected. Seriously.

Oh, and I had no idea I would show up as third party. That roleclaim was a huge lie.

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

Default Re: X-MEN VS BROTHERHOOD MAFIA - WE HAVE A WINNNER! IT'S MISS PIGGY! (not the muppet

Quote Originally Posted by hurristat View Post
    I totally don't know how I died in this game.
    It was me, muahahaha :3

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    What Phoenicks said. Can't remember which exactly but I think it was CommanderPigg... how either Rayne or CommanderPigg suspected you and Umeko threw me to be honest... XD I thought you guys were doing a good job at keeping a low profile.
    The reason why I singled him out as mafia was because he was keeping a low profile. He didn't seem to make any risky posts, and he wasn't really mentioned much in the game. People like Sourcandy who were like "contact me" or were a bit more active I kinda figured were innocent, since they had less to risk. It's not the best strategy, but it kinda worked :P

And thanks for the ratings! That was a lot higher than I expected XD I just liked slaughtering everyone :P

"seasons change, people change"

i wANNA BE A HETALIA TOO Umeko's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Umeko On Twitter
    Follow Umeko on Tumblr Visit Umeko's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    how either Rayne or CommanderPigg suspected you and Umeko threw me to be honest... XD I thought you guys were doing a good job at keeping a low profile.
    For me, I think I used the "loloops voted for the wrong person" card one time too many. Though I have to say that my "ugh I'm messing up because I'm doing two things at once my bad" excuse wasn't too far from the truth - I really DID make those posts between customers while at work. XD

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455