X-MEN: AGE OF APOCALYPSE MAFIA
Epilogue of X-Men Mafia
After witnessing the death of his best friend Charles Xavier at the end of an unknown mutant, Magneto decides to dedicate his life to bringing about a lasting peace between humans and mutants. But sadly, he was not the only one witnessing the fight. Seeing two of the most powerful mutants on the planet fall, one dead, one stricken with grief, the immortal mutant Apocalypse decides to launch his campain to conquer the world. Quickly gathering supporters and seeing the world's countries fall one by one in front of him. North America, Europe, Russia, Wakanda, Atlantis, all of the world fell at his feet with only a few brave souls to stand against him: Magneto's X-Men.
From the ruins of the X-Mansion, destroyed by Apocalypse's attacks, Magneto leads the resistance aided by Rogue, his wife and mother of his newborn child Charles, his children Wanda and Pietro, and the rest of the X-Men. They wage losing battles after losing battles against Apocalypse until one day, a hope appears: an interdimensional traveller called Bishop shows up at the X-Mansion with fragmented memories of the world as it was, with Charles Xavier still alive and without the tyranical rule of Apocalypse.
Determined to bring back the world as it once was, Magneto sends it X-Men to both defeat the Apocalypse and his Horsemen, while others will seek out ways to restore reality as it was. And thus began.... the fight to bring down Apocalypse.
1- I will hostkill or sub your role for unsportsmanlike conduct, inactivity or breaking the rules. Inaction kills games, so if you sign up, sign up to play and play nice.
2- Do not post a screen cap of your role PM in the game thread, via PMs, via VMs, or via any other way (including QT if that's possible). On the other hand, quotes or reporting contents from private conversations (i.e. saying he said...) or CCing another player when sending a PM are permitted, as is posting screen caps of private conversations or linking to QT in the game thread. Role claiming and lying through your teeth are more than welcome though. :P
3- As always, you must include me in all your private conversations related to the game. That means including me in the list of recipients of your PMs, sharing QuickTopic or PMing me game related content that you share with another player via other means.
4- The game consists of alternating phases of day and night. Each phase will end at 10 PM Eastern Daylight Time and will last 24 hours.
5- During day phases, players vote for a player to lynch; the player with the most votes is eliminated. To cast your vote, simply proceed this way Vote: (Insert player’s name). To change your vote, first retract your vote by writing Unvote: (Insert player’s name) and right below, writing the name of the person you want to vote for. Players can also vote to avoid a lynch by writing Vote: No Lynch.
6- Each night phase, the mafia will try to eliminate one player from the opposing team. Most of the players have night actions. The way to use those night actions is included in the role PM you’ll receive on Night 0.
7- The game is fairly basic, the roles are self-explanatory, so it’s really open to anyone who wants to play, no matter what your skill level or your knowledge of the game might be, the regulars and myself will try our very best to make you feel welcome. Also, you don’t need to know the comic books to win this game; the traditional doctor, cop, godfather, etc. are mostly all present so you shouldn’t feel disoriented. If you have any questions, ask me; that's what I'm here for.
8- Except for mafia members, I'd ask all eliminated not to communicate information pertaining to the game to players still in the game, and if possible, to stop posting in the thread until the end of the game except for one post-death message that shall not contain information about the game or other players.
9- Note that some roles have hidden abilities that will be triggered under certain conditions. The players will be made aware of these abilities if and when those conditions are achieved.
10- Have fun!
Sign up! I plan to be silly!
Note: There's 24 slots open, but I can add, or subtract roles if need be. Sign up as quickly as possible. ; )
1. NeoflareLasered by mafia troopers on Night 3
2. SourcandyPushed over the edge of glory on Night 4
3. Hide in Plain SightShadowcat, Aveda Kedavra'd... twice... on Night 5
4. Mintaka Sinister, WINNER!
5. The PuppetmasterRogue, Retconned into being killed on Night 2
6. PhoenicksApoclypse - Ripped in half by Magneto on Kanye's orders on Day 1
7. RainbowkitGambit, blown himself up on Night 8
8. IteruCyclops - Eliminated in a good old fashion model catfight on Day 4
10. ParmaStrong Guy - Trampled to death by Cabernet's Bambi daddy on Day 2
11. TFSpockBlink, teleported into the heart of a volcano on Night 8
12. Sgt. Pepper'sSabertooth, human pinata'd on Day 8
13. Turtwig A
14. CommanderPiggMagneto, killed on Night 6
15. BoredBeyondBeliefJubilee, killed in the air by a stray spell on Night 5
16. SynthesisQuicksilver, killed on Night 8
17. MijzelffanBanshee, eliminated by the fury of the Forces of Apocalypse on Night 1
18. ! Thunder Lord ZWeapon X, killed on Night 8
19. MariowieExodus, eliminated by unknown causes on Day 3
20. Shadow Darkrai
22. J J MBishop, beaten to death on Night 2
23. Axle Helios-KunSunfire, had a knife thrown to him by Bellatrix Lestrange on Night 5
25. GengarEatBananaColossus, killed on Night 6
26. ghaskanAbyss, ripped up from the inside by Banshee on Night 1
28. Flame_Iceman, killed by killer bees on Day 5
29. The Puppetmaster Apocalypse 2.0 WINNER
30. parmaStorm, killed on Night 7
31. hurristat Moonstar, WINNER
Also: I WILL LIMIT THE GIFS! except if I do an ANTM related death, you guys are on your own then. :P
Winning Host in the First War Room Awards