Mafia: Witchhunt -- GAME OVER: MAFIA WIN 12/15/12 - Page 8
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Witchhunt -- GAME OVER: MAFIA WIN 12/15/12

Blog Entries

Default Re: Witchhunt - DAY 1 - 11/11/12

hooray for being busy

i have nothing to say about d1 except sputnik was being relatively erratic for absolutely no reason, in contrast to her d1 behaviour in nameless mafia (though i guess she voted no-lynch for the wrong reasons in nameless), but i think that she's just doing what she wants because she can; tbh she seems like that sort of, "SCREW U GUYS I'M DOIN DIS EVEN IF U DONT LIEK IT!!!!" person rather than scummy right now, especially given her whole "i'm sticking with my playstyle and if u dont like it dat ur problem" attitude.

also, kyouhei!'s post that human pointed out, alongside his whole "there's a werewolf amg" thing seems to me like a sort of wolftell tbh -- because if he's saying both sides argue like mafia in his opinion, maybe he is on neither side???? and drawing attention to the werewolf idek about that but it just feels like he's being really obvious and i know it's like "well if he's being obvious dat mean he not what he suggesting he is" but he's new, and, please, it's not like someone can't be obvious about something, no matter their experience level.

ANYWAY

re: mijz:
    pichuboy brings up some points that have various levels of credibility, like mijz saying that FA was defending sputnik when she didn't?? also, the whole justifying a death thing:
    1. mijz didn't look like he was JUSTIFYING as such
    2. mijz was making theories, yes, but he was being close-minded about the possibilities
    3. this response post by mijz had absolutely nothing to do with what pichuboy was saying; what's with the activity remarks??? pichuboy hadn't brought up inactivity???

now, what does this mean??
    1. looking for a reason to find out why somebody had died is relatively pro-town behaviour. as i said, he was not justifying her death, imo -- he was creating ideas as to why she would have been killed by anyone. getting null read because of this.
    2. focusing on a small set of possibilities is b a d: not only does it suggest that you know what's going on better than other people, but it makes you so near-sighted or convinced of something that it might make you take detrimental decisions later in the game, providing you survive.
    3. uh yea... weirdly answering is just plain weird and weird people in mafia always put me on-edge ok

p.s. @Human; u seem to have forgotten looking at mijz's posts in ur lovely post there. do u want to give reasoning for dis?? i don't see u liking posts to "agree" with anybody else against mijz... ignoring a player on whom suspicion is placed but questioning lots of others is vury strange.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Witchhunt - DAY 2 - 11/14/12

Vote: Mijz

I trust PB on this one. His reasons sound sound.

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally | My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia and more

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    p.s. @Human; u seem to have forgotten looking at mijz's posts in ur lovely post there. do u want to give reasoning for dis?? i don't see u liking posts to "agree" with anybody else against mijz... ignoring a player on whom suspicion is placed but questioning lots of others is vury strange.
    ... I didn't see it while I was quoting people and telling them what I wanted to say? Akuraito brought the point of the activity for me.

Regarding the matter, I don't really believe that Mijzelffan is scum for making such a mistake. If he was, I'd say he'd be more careful than that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    ... I didn't see it while I was quoting people and telling them what I wanted to say? Akuraito brought the point of the activity for me.

Regarding the matter, I don't really believe that Mijzelffan is scum for making such a mistake. If he was, I'd say he'd be more careful than that.
    ah... u didn't see it?? or u didn't WANT to see it?? also what @akuraito thing

a mistake?? which mistake is that???

Now that Buoy mentions it, that was a tad strange for Kyouhei! to be acting that way about the werewolf, especially when no one was really making a big deal about it. He could very well be it, just extremely obvious. Of course, I won't vote him right now anyway since I find Mijzelffan a tad more scummy.

I got a letter... The name on the envelope said... Mary... my wife's name.

Blog Entries

ah... u didn't see it?? or u didn't WANT to see it?? also what @akuraito thing

a mistake?? which mistake is that???
    ... About Mijzelffan mentioning activity when KB didn't? *goes to check*

*facepalm*

The mistake of saying that FinalArcadia defended Sputnik when she didn't.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

VOTE: Mijzelffan

I managed to forget to do this earlier?

Blog Entries

Mijz looks Town to me, I'm more inclined to vote:

Vote: Kyouhei!

For having Werewolves on the mind - likely points to one of only two possible roles.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

I can't believe that you guys are voting Mijzelffan because he forgot that FinalArcadia voted for Sputnik instead of defended her. Kyouhei! sounds odd, but that's usual of him.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

I can't believe that you guys are voting Mijzelffan because he forgot that FinalArcadia voted for Sputnik instead of defended her.
    Yep, but it's a better option than trying to base something on deaths or votes, just ask pichuboy.

I can't believe that you guys are voting Mijzelffan because he forgot that FinalArcadia voted for Sputnik instead of defended her. Kyouhei! sounds odd, but that's usual of him.
    Not that, my reasoning is more or less based off of how he wanted to vote me only for the sole fact it would bring out information if I was mafia. I mean, I don't blame him for wanting information but it's just... since I'm not, it would have been useless and more good probably would have been done by voting a more scummy player(case in point, Sputnik).

But I mean, Kyouhei! is a tad suspicious to me and I wouldn't mind swapping my votes if he got more suspicious.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Not that, my reasoning is more or less based off of how he wanted to vote me only for the sole fact it would bring out information if I was mafia.
    Translation: OMGUS.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Not that, my reasoning is more or less based off of how he wanted to vote me only for the sole fact it would bring out information if I was mafia.
    Um, call me stupid, but... what does "OMGUS" mean?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

'Oh my god, you suck'; voting someone only because they voted you.

Blog Entries

"OMG YOU SUCK."

It's when you vote someone for voting you.

/ninja'd

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast