Mafia: Witchhunt -- GAME OVER: MAFIA WIN 12/15/12 - Page 20
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Witchhunt -- GAME OVER: MAFIA WIN 12/15/12

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Witchhunt - DAY 4 - 11/22/12

Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    So wait a minute. KB is FoSing Human for having doubts about a random lynch on an inactive person? This is what I'm getting, and it doesn't make KB look any better. Especially when the WW is looking at a potential meal, which isn't dead yet. Although I will admit that the WW might be saving him as a late-game snack.
    a) I didn't FoS, I pointed out. Someone doing something strange/scummy =/= that person is scum.
    b) Human already voted, and it was only after Phoenicks said "Aku is being subbed out" that he 'had doubts'.
    c) Read my post. Human agreed with Master Mew's reasoning for lynching Akuraito (in that Aku was one of the first to unvote Mijz without much reasoning), and then added on that activity was a factor. Key point being that HE brought it up. To then retract that for seemingly no reason and say he's thinking of unvoting seemed strange.

Anyway, why are you so dead-set on believing I don't have a case for my innocence? You would HAVE to argue that Soulmaster is mafia as well, AND that two of FA, Kyouhei! and Andrea were the Informant and Sheriff -there's no other way I could be mafia.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    He didn't FoS me in the first place :/
    Ok, fine. Technicalities. Casting suspicion on someone means just about the same thing to me.
    And I doubt the werewolf would save what could screw him as a late-game snack.
    That's a fair point. Maybe the Wolf is just bored? Too much WIFOM in a no-reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    a) I didn't FoS, I pointed out. Someone doing something strange/scummy =/= that person is scum.
    Read what I said above.
    b) Human already voted, and it was only after Phoenicks said "Aku is being subbed out" that he 'had doubts'.
    c) Read my post. Human agreed with Master Mew's reasoning for lynching Akuraito (in that Aku was one of the first to unvote Mijz without much reasoning), and then added on that activity was a factor. Key point being that HE brought it up. To then retract that for seemingly no reason and say he's thinking of unvoting seemed strange.
    Those two basically say the same thing. Yes, fine. Aku pointed out inactivity, possibly lurking. But I think Human's logic is that, if Aku is getting subbed out, he has to be inactive, not actively lurking. Just because he brought it up doesn't make it suspicious any.

Anyway, why are you so dead-set on believing I don't have a case for my innocence? You would HAVE to argue that Soulmaster is mafia as well, AND that two of FA, Kyouhei! and Andrea were the Informant and Sheriff -there's no other way I could be mafia.
    I'm not dead-set on anything. You just seem really suspicious to me, considering your actions against almost completely random people. Someone could misspell "Mafia" and you'd be on them for a scumslip. Um, no I wouldn't? The informant could have been on the Marshall, while the witches killed the sheriff. That means that only one of them would have to be the important role. And I fail to see why Soulmaster would have had to be Mafia. Just because the Wolf ate someone who had publicly (and accurately) claimed doesn't clear you. At all. And considering that this is no reveal, this "uncc'd" stuff doesn't mean anything, unless the mortician figures something out.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

Ok, fine. Technicalities. Casting suspicion on someone means just about the same thing to me.
    Not "technicalities": difference. Just because I say someone has done something strange, does not mean I'm suspecting them of being mafia. I am literally just pointing out something that they did for future reference. It's when they do a bunch of suspicious things that's when the FoS comes out, as then you truly believe them to be mafia.

Those two basically say the same thing. Yes, fine. Aku pointed out inactivity, possibly lurking. But I think Human's logic is that, if Aku is getting subbed out, he has to be inactive, not actively lurking. Just because he brought it up doesn't make it suspicious any.
    No they don't, the first one was saying that he already voted, so he obviously did not have a problem with the lynch at some point. The second was explaining how his reasoning was basically backtracking something which he himself said and cited as a reason for voting.

I'm not dead-set on anything. You just seem really suspicious to me, considering your actions against almost completely random people. Someone could misspell "Mafia" and you'd be on them for a scumslip. Um, no I wouldn't? The informant could have been on the Marshall, while the witches killed the sheriff. That means that only one of them would have to be the important role. And I fail to see why Soulmaster would have had to be Mafia. Just because the Wolf ate someone who had publicly (and accurately) claimed doesn't clear you. At all. And considering that this is no reveal, this "uncc'd" stuff doesn't mean anything, unless the mortician figures something out.
    "Someone could misspell "Mafia" and you'd be on them for a scumslip" If that isn't hyperbole, I don't know what is. Fact of the matter is, it's a laughable comparison either way.

"Completely random" Ok, so this is either implying I've not given any real evidence for anyone in any of my posts so far, or implying I'm supposed to scumhunt certain people. The former is untrue. The latter is ridiculous - you scumhunt based on who's posting, not through some systematic list of priority.

Soulmaster claimed Informant who knew me from the beginning. That leaves three viable situations: 1) We're both town. 2) We're both mafia. 3) I'm town and Soulmaster is mafia. It's impossible for me to be mafia and Soulmaster to be town. If Soulmaster is town, the implication is he's telling the truth (why would a townie lie and attempt to clear a mafia member?), but if he's telling the truth, that makes me town by default. Keep up.

Yes, being uncc'd in this game does not clear your alignment, but the fact still remains that we are uncc'd. The implication there is that there's no-one to cc us, either because 1) we're telling the truth (situation 1); or 2) both the real ones are dead (situation 2).

For situation 3, the real informant would have to be dead. However, in this situation, just because Soulmaster isn't the Informant, doesn't mean he's lying about me being town, if that makes sense.
    MORE CAPS

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

And remember if I was Mafia Master Mew would also have to be Mafia as you did your fancy sheriff thingy on the 2 of us and you got us having the same alignment.

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally | My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia and more

Where the Shadows lie Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

1. @KidBeano;
    2. @jda95;
    3. @Paperhorse;
    5. @Hitomi;
    6. @Sputnik;
    11. @Soulmaster;
    12. @Akuraito;
    13. @Neon Borealis;
    14. @Master Mew;
    15. @Ryoga Kamishiro;
    16. @Human;
    17. @Buoy;
    18. @Aelita;
    20. @GliscorMan;
    21. @Croag;ily
    22. @TheMissingno.;

Suddenly the sun disappeared -- but not as before: the moon appeared and eclipsed it. A low howl sounded in the distance. A wolf launched through the crowd and alighted upon @Soulmaster;.

He tried to put up a defense and was unable; the werewolf knew exactly how to overpower him. Soulmaster's ultimate fate would become that of especially potent lawn fertilizer.

Then the sun returned and, producing an ray of light far too bright, obscured the identity of the werewolf.

Soulmaster was eaten as the Informant. The phase has thus been extended by 48 hours and ALL VOTES HAVE BEEN RESET. IT IS STILL DAY 4

The werewolf is fully protected through the rest of Day 4 and Night 4.

Day 4 will end in 48 hours on November 26th. It takes 8 votes to lynch.
    Last edited by Phoenicks; 24th November 2012 at 10:51 PM.

Blog Entries

Well. Looks like I'm blatantly wrong. I think the part I missed was that Soul was informant. Shows me to pay attention a little better.

Where the Shadows lie Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@Dark Blueberry; has subbed in for @Ryoga Kamishiro;.

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Role confirming

Please give me some time to read through the thread

Blog Entries

Vote: Akuraito

Votes were reset, so I'm reaffirming it. Same reason as before.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Just because she is inactive?... That doesn't seem right to me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Just because she is inactive?... That doesn't seem right to me.
    What? I never said Akuraito was inactive.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Well, she certainly is currently inactive... I'm sorry. :/

Blog Entries

Well. Looks like I'm blatantly wrong. I think the part I missed was that Soul was informant. Shows me to pay attention a little better.
    ... even though I and others reiterated it multiple times? That's pretty convenient to "miss" that part.

Anyway, so now me and Master Mew are confirmed townies. As much as I think this is a lost cause and the Doctor is dead: Doctor, if you are alive, PLEASE PROTECT EITHER ME OR MASTER MEW.

MORE CAPS

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

I guess I'll keep it then.

Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Vote: Akuratio