Mafia: Witchhunt -- GAME OVER: MAFIA WIN 12/15/12 - Page 16

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Witchhunt -- GAME OVER: MAFIA WIN 12/15/12

Blog Entries

Default Re: Witchhunt - DAY 3 - 11/18/12

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    No condescension was intended, my apologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    I don't see how Mijzelffan's death has changed anything.
    If Mijzelffan's death hasn't changed anything, then why did you suggest that it further justified your vote on KidBeano?
    he didn't... he just said that it didn't help kidbeano's case.

there's a difference!

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post

So, basically, we've got exactly what I wanted, except in an even better set of circumstances in that we can still lynch someone today. Rio is clear. Rio, DO NOT CLAIM.

Anyone got any ideas?
    Right, I won't claim.

Now, for ideas... I'm not sure... I guess the best we can do right now is just look back on posts and see reactions. Unless someone else has a better idea.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

2. @jda95;
    3. @Paperhorse;
    11. @Soulmaster;
    13. @Neon Borealis;
    15. @Ryoga Kamishiro;
    18. @Aelita;
    19. @Elysion;
    20. @GliscorMan;

Can you guys post more, please? There are dead people who have posted more than some of you. Gonna be blunt, you're kinda ruining the game.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

追放されたバカ

Uh, sorry. I did make one post recently at the beginning of Day 3, after the werewolf ate Mij. I did say that I believe Rio's town, assuming you really are the sheriff and because Mij is really Bulletproof, a town role. Assuming you really are the sheriff though, I would think that you might be killed/eaten just because you might be a sort of threat, especially later on. I think you were framed by the werewolf, honestly, since at that point I believe you really wanted the lynch on Mij, so I guess that made you look more suspicious after the werewolf ate up Mij.

Edit: I think what made you look suspicious is that you wanted that lynch on Mij really badly, because, if Mij really is bulletproof(which he is), as Andrea Luminosity stated a couple phases earlier after her death(maybe even why she was targeted for a nightkill), he would have been eaten by the werewolf and we would know Mij's real role, but you opted to go for the lynch instead, and that would mean only the Mortician and Bookkeeper would know Mij's real role. I think that really gave a reason for the werewolf to go after Mij, but I think the werewolf would have eaten Mij otherwise. Well, for all I know...you could be suspicious, but I really don't think you are.

(Sorry for my lengthy and messy sentences.)
    Last edited by Faerie; 20th November 2012 at 04:44 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

I'm willing to believe Kidbeano here. Any ideas on what to do?

Blog Entries

Can you guys post more, please? There are dead people who have posted more than some of you. Gonna be blunt, you're kinda ruining the game.
    If you're trying to insult me behind my back, I suggest you do it without the mentioning part.

So let me get this straight. Our entire argument for Rio being innocent is that KidBeano (who may or may not be framed by the WW) reported it? Pardon me if I find this hard to believe. Not to pull out some WIFOM, but that seriously doesn't mean anything at this point. Unless the Mortician can pull through (which I doubt they will, even if the Wolf has used their eating for the day), neither of them are cleared (except for maybe Rio, because WIFOM. I'd it put it at 75% chance of being town).

Right now, we should be looking for people that seem to have panicked about the prospect of a lynch before Mijz got eaten.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

remember me jda95's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

It's always nice to be told that you're personally ruining a game for everyone.

I'd go into a passive-aggressive post about what my activity reflects but I don't think there's any point.

Honestly, my view has not changed significantly since Mijz was eaten. KidBeano has been way too dogged in his pushes against Mijz, pulling out "possibilities" to try and justify the action and push it as something the town would want when really it just ended up seeming desperate. Today's werewolf kill is either a (somewhat poor) attempt to incriminate KidBeano further or just an previously inactive werewolf sending a reminder that they're still a threat in the game, so I'm not sure if I can derive too much meaning from it in relation to our current circumstances.

Still not gonna vote right now because the phase isn't even half over and being overzealous will probably lead me to get pounced on, and I'll wanna take a look at any alternative arguments proposed before I make my decision as opposed to voting for the sake of voting.

/passive-aggressive

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Regarding "KidBeano is mafia": I've already provided why the context of the situation meant lynching Mijz was pro-town. It's not a scumtell on me if you can't grasp that. You're also basing this purely on Mijz being town. If you're not, explaining yourself might come in handy.
    Yeah, using faulty logic. I understand why you wanted to lynch Mij, and it was completely unjustified. The fact that you're still trying to pass it off as such I find to be scummy, and I kind of am having a tough time understanding why people aren't agreeing with me like they did before Mij died. What changed people? He's just as wrong as he was before.
    That's nice.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

@Soulmaster;
    Sorry. I just haven't had anything to add. Though once I do trust me I will be posting.
    Oh and for the record I know you clear, not saying how at this moment though.

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Day comes, and I vote Mijz for all reasons stated previously. I now have the information Mijz is on the same faction as Rio. Lynching Mijz will now either clear Rio, or lynch the Werewolf. This is then a win/win scenario.
    Umm, except for the fact that we've had a mislynch! Your entire argument falls under the assumption that Mij is just some useless player who can be of no benefit to the game if kept alive. Why do you think clearing a townie justifies a mislynch? Even if Rio is cleared, the mafia will probably just make it a point to kill her. Hell even right now if you are telling the truth about your claim, Rio is by definition as clear as Mij, which in my eyes is pretty clear. You're trying to sacrifice a bishop for a pawn here, it makes no sense at all.

I'm no longer even going to entertain your "werewolf's lover" hypothesis, it's far too absurd.
    I missed this post initially, just caught it upon rereading trying to find where you were unjustifying my reasoning.

YOUR entire argument falls under the assumption that Mijz was town. As I kept saying time and time again, he was not confirmed. Idc how small the chance is, HE WAS NOT CLEAR. To put all your trust in someone who is only "pretty much clear" instead of "clear" is a risk.

And like I said before, for the mafia to kill Rio, they would have to SACRIFICE. aka, a mafia dies. When the ratio of town to mafia was 3:1 at the beginning of the game, assuming we were still at that ratio, that would actually put us AHEAD of the ratio if they sacrificed and pierce killed Rio. 3.something:1

Clearing a townie justifies a mislynch because Town with clear > Town without clear. Simply put.

Anyway, it's useless explaining it any further, because Mijz is dead now. The WW actually did us a favour by eating him, because now we still get the Day phase and we haven't mislynched. However, I'm curious as to why the WW did eat him at that point - was the Puppet not protection enough? It might imply the puppet is already dead?

Also, I'm genuinely lost at how the Werewolf is framing me. I never said Mijz wasn't Bulletproof. All the Werewolf has done is proven me wrong and given the town a clear. How does me being wrong incriminate me?

And if you don't want to be called out on inactivity, don't be inactive. If outside factors are stopping you from being active enough, sub out. It's really that simple.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

追放されたバカ

I have no excuse except for the fact that earlier I had no idea how to fit into the conversation. I genuinely am sorry if I've ruined the game for any of you guys.

Anyways, its because you said you wanted a lynch out of Mij to get some more information, instead of as everyone else assumed, that Mij would get eaten by the werewolf anyways and we'd know his role that way. Yes, we know you probably made a miscalculation, but to me it just looks as if it were a setup by the werewolf to make you look scummy. =/ I think Mij would've been eaten anyways, or as someone already mentioned earlier, the werewolf wanted us to know it was still a threat. If we take in the fact that Mij couldn't be confirmed as town, and we're just making that assumption, then obviously you're not a confirmed sheriff either - for all we know the real sheriff could already be dead, and you're just fakeclaiming that role, but I'd like to believe otherwise. I mean, in a game like this, we can't really be sure of anything, yet.

Okay yeah, I'll try to post more, I've just been trying lay low and observe more.

Anyway, I don't think KidBeano is mafia, the werewolf, or whatever. Seems way too obvious framing to be that. Or, that could just be what he would want us to think, so... I'm still not sure.

Blog Entries

No one is ruining the game for anyone, please drop the topic. Thank you.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I don't think KidBeano is mafia either... he seems a tad too "rash" for lack of better words to be mafia. Of course, he could want us to think that, but I'm not sensing anything else very mafia-like from him. Besides him wanting Mijzelffan out, but that looked like a framing attempt.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

I'm sorry I haven't posted much, I'm just having trouble keeping up with the game. However, what confuses me is the argument that the Werewolf would try to frame KidBeano. It's just not logical.

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast