Mafia: Witchhunt -- GAME OVER: MAFIA WIN 12/15/12 - Page 13
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 442

Thread: Witchhunt -- GAME OVER: MAFIA WIN 12/15/12

  1. #181

    Default Re: Witchhunt - DAY 3 - 11/18/12

    I'm sorry KidBeano, at this point you're just trying way too hard to try to convince us that there is evidence that Mijzelffan is mafia when there really just isn't any. I don't know if this is just ego or if it's scummy, but either way I don't like it.

    Vote: KidBeano

    Edit: Sorry, I meant "Scummy" not "Mafia." You haven't claimed that Mijzelffan is mafia I believe.
    That's nice.

  2. #182
    remember Big Henry Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,377
    Blog Entries
    316
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: Witchhunt - DAY 3 - 11/18/12

    An error is an error. And I've already stated many other reasons to vote him. If we lynch him and he is the sole person to die, we can be sure of his alignment. If we lynch him and someone else dies as well, we can be sure he was a Lover.
    Why are you so obsessed with wanting to know if I'm a lover? What good does this do in the long run?

    Lynch someone random, and all we will know is they weren't Wolf - whether they're mafia or not will be a mystery.
    Yeah, that's what the mortician is for.

    His only defence so far is his claim and then dismissing the chance he could be Lovered with the Werewolf as irrelevant. I don't care WHAT the chance is, it's still a chance.
    There's a chance you die next time you go outside. It's nihil, but it's there. If you actually believed your own logics you would never ever leave your own house. If a chance of something happening is nihil, like in this scenario, it is totally valid to dismiss the chance.

    It really is. Every town person had an equal chance of being lovered with the Werewolf faction. Your claim does not change that fact. If every single town member claimed, it would still be each one had an equal chance of being lovered with the Werewolf. By taking the chance to be irrelevant, you are then basically saying "The lovers are town-sided", as you can't use it as a defence for yourself, and then not allow it as a defence for others.
    Do you even understand probability? Because from all what you've been saying so far it doesn't seem you do.


    Like I said, omgus. "You're most likely mafia for trying to lynch me". Key bit being "for trying to lynch me".
    Says the person who is going through absurd lenghts to try to justify to lynch me. We already established that seeing how no one counterclaimed me, There is about 99% chance I'm innocent. These are facts. Yet you're still super intend on lynching me. I don't care who you're trying to lynch, you're not lynching someone if they're practically confirmed innocent because of no counterclaim, that is common sense.

    You're just grasping at straws to try to justify your obsession with getting me lynched, without having any logical reasons behind it.


  3. #183
    CAPS KidBeano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    967
    Blog Entries
    3

    Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Witchhunt - DAY 3 - 11/18/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    if we lynch him and someone else dies, that doesn't mean he's a lover, though

    where is you getting that from
    He's claimed Bulletproof, and it's unlikely his roleclaim isn't true, so that eliminates being either of the Bombs. Therefore, the only roles that could die alongside him are Lover and Gallis. If we make sure that Mijz is the only one with votes, or the other person who dies wasn't voted, we eliminate the Gallis possibility, and so it must be he was a lover.
    MORE CAPS

    ~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

  4. #184
    Where the Shadows lie Phoenicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    4,538
    Blog Entries
    37

    Default Re: Witchhunt - DAY 3 - 11/18/12

    Reminder: Majority is 10 votes.

  5. #185
    the bug catcher pokémon Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,095
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Witchhunt - DAY 3 - 11/18/12

    Vote: KidBeano.

    Frankly, this is getting ridiculous. There's still a chance he's werewolf-aligned, but you're tunnelling Mijz specifically. You're saying that everybody has an equal chance of being lovers with Puppet/Werewolf or whatever -- why are you applying that logic just to Mijz? I really find it suspicious when people are applying a reasoning to one person that could be applied to everybody else, especially in a justification towards why somebody should be lynched. Chance is also not a good thing to base your actions on -- if there's less than 50% chance that he's lovers with Puppet/Werewolf, then a general rule of thumb would be to leave it. Also, discouraging the mortician from checking after a death, when there would pretty much be nobody else to check (according to you), even if it's not, strictly speaking, necessary, doesn't go well with your case.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano
    He's claimed Bulletproof, and it's unlikely his roleclaim isn't true, so that eliminates being either of the Bombs. Therefore, the only roles that could die alongside him are Lover and Gallis. If we make sure that Mijz is the only one with votes, or the other person who dies wasn't voted, we eliminate the Gallis possibility, and so it must be he was a lover.
    unless he's lovers with a bomb (and so he could still be fakeclaiming???)??? or unless the werewolf eats someone??? gosh ur unobservant today

    broaden ur horizons.........there r many possibilities out ther

  6. #186

    Default Re: Witchhunt - DAY 3 - 11/18/12

    VOTE: KidBeano.

    let justice be done, though the heavens fall

  7. #187
    CAPS KidBeano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    967
    Blog Entries
    3

    Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Witchhunt - DAY 3 - 11/18/12

    Fine. Since I'm being targeted now, may as well claim.

    I'm the Sheriff. Mijz and Rio are of the same alignment. Lynch Mijz, and we will have some information on Rio.

    COME AT ME BROSKIS.

    Buoy, your 'tunnelling-on-probability' would be right if I hadn't given reasons outside of that, which I did in my first post against Mijz, which he still hasn't discredited.
    MORE CAPS

    ~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

  8. #188
    Registered User Pariah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,246
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Witchhunt - DAY 3 - 11/18/12

    Interesting, however, there's still the chance there're both town. Also, it's day 3, there should be another pair you had target.
    My life is a nightmare

  9. #189

    Default Re: Witchhunt - DAY 3 - 11/18/12

    Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post

    I'm the Sheriff. Mijz and Rio are of the same alignment. Lynch Mijz, and we will have some information on Rio.
    Sheriff... wait, let me go see; Oh, the person who can see the same alignment!

    Well, uh.... I don't know about that. If this is true, we're obviously both town.

    let justice be done, though the heavens fall

  10. #190
    remember Big Henry Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,377
    Blog Entries
    316
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: Witchhunt - DAY 3 - 11/18/12

    Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    I'm the Sheriff. Mijz and Rio are of the same alignment. Lynch Mijz, and we will have some information on Rio.
    Good, now we can just let the real cop check one of us and he will speak up if either of us turns up wolf (and we won't). No need to lynch either of us now.


  11. #191
    CAPS KidBeano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    967
    Blog Entries
    3

    Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Witchhunt - DAY 3 - 11/18/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Aelita View Post
    Interesting, however, there's still the chance there're both town. Also, it's day 3, there should be another pair you had target.
    I didn't target Night 1 because of how extremely random that would've been. I can't investigate the same person twice, nor can I investigate myself, so I saw it as being a waste. I picked Mijz for obvious reasons, and Rio purely because he was the first to unvote him, and quite swiftly as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    I'm the Sheriff. Mijz and Rio are of the same alignment. Lynch Mijz, and we will have some information on Rio.
    Good, now we can just let the real cop check one of us and he will speak up if either of us turns up wolf (and we won't). No need to lynch either of us now.
    Unless the Marshal is already dead. If you were sided with the Wolf, you'd know FA's role by now. And I don't want this to go back into statistics - this is just a clear cut "It's not foolproof because".

    Lynching you, as I've said, is foolproof. Unless you're going to suddenly spring on us you're Lovers with Rio Kamishiro?
    MORE CAPS

    ~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

  12. #192
    the bug catcher pokémon Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,095
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Witchhunt - DAY 3 - 11/18/12

    Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelita View Post
    Interesting, however, there's still the chance there're both town. Also, it's day 3, there should be another pair you had target.
    I didn't target Night 1 because of how extremely random that would've been. I can't investigate the same person twice, nor can I investigate myself, so I saw it as being a waste. I picked Mijz for obvious reasons, and Rio purely because he was the first to unvote him, and quite swiftly as well.
    you still could have picked two people and it would have gotten SOME information

    not using your role is what was a waste, gurlfran

  13. #193
    CAPS KidBeano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    967
    Blog Entries
    3

    Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Witchhunt - DAY 3 - 11/18/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelita View Post
    Interesting, however, there's still the chance there're both town. Also, it's day 3, there should be another pair you had target.
    I didn't target Night 1 because of how extremely random that would've been. I can't investigate the same person twice, nor can I investigate myself, so I saw it as being a waste. I picked Mijz for obvious reasons, and Rio purely because he was the first to unvote him, and quite swiftly as well.
    you still could have picked two people and it would have gotten SOME information

    not using your role is what was a waste, gurlfran
    Say I'd targeted FA and someone. FA dies and the someone gets cleared somehow. Now we have a clear townie that I can't investigate alongside anyone, yet I could have had I not investigated the someone. At least with Mijz, I knew he wasn't going to die on me.
    MORE CAPS

    ~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

  14. #194
    Registered User Pariah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,246
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Witchhunt - DAY 3 - 11/18/12

    Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelita View Post
    Interesting, however, there's still the chance there're both town. Also, it's day 3, there should be another pair you had target.
    I didn't target Night 1 because of how extremely random that would've been. I can't investigate the same person twice, nor can I investigate myself, so I saw it as being a waste. I picked Mijz for obvious reasons, and Rio purely because he was the first to unvote him, and quite swiftly as well.
    you still could have picked two people and it would have gotten SOME information

    not using your role is what was a waste, gurlfran
    Say I'd targeted FA and someone. FA dies and the someone gets cleared somehow. Now we have a clear townie that I can't investigate alongside anyone, yet I could have had I not investigated the someone. At least with Mijz, I knew he wasn't going to die on me.
    say you'd targeted somebody else, we would have a little bit more of information.
    My life is a nightmare

  15. #195
    remember Big Henry Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,377
    Blog Entries
    316
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: Witchhunt - DAY 3 - 11/18/12

    Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    Unless the Marshal is already dead. If you were sided with the Wolf, you'd know FA's role by now. And I don't want this to go back into statistics - this is just a clear cut "It's not foolproof because".

    Lynching you, as I've said, is foolproof. Unless you're going to suddenly spring on us you're Lovers with Rio Kamishiro?
    If your definition of foolproof is "contributes literally nothing to the town besides proving someone is not a lover", then yeah, foolproof.


Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •