Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Witchhunt - DAY 2 - 11/14/12

Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulmaster View Post
    Fair enough. I want something to happen this phase. Though I still think Mijz is not fully town.
    Mijz isn't cleared, but I don't see that she's playing any differently in this game that she normally does when she's Town - we always lynch her for her mannerisms and she flips Town. Until I see something out of character, I'm not worried about her.
    um

are you both talking about the same person???

pretty sure mijz isn't a girl
    He did that on purpose as a psychological thing. Notice how he seemed to go out of his way to use feminine pronouns.

Anyway, I've still been reading this thread in my absence, and I thank Phoenicks and Feralize for being understanding enough not to sub me out.

Now then, can someone please explain to me in detail why we are going after Kyouhai for making one post? Is it really just because no one can think of anything better to do?
    I already did think of something better to do, but then apparently a claim = town, even though the Lover ability can cause a town role to be aligned with the Werewolf.

I just find it weird how Mijz hasn't refuted what I've said at all and is basically only relying on his claim to be the "evidence" that he's town, as if he's expecting everyone to just go with it. His whole "I always get lynched early when bulletproof" strop doesn't do him much favours either, imo.
    Fair point. Also, I think Mij himself brought up the fact that he will be killed by the werewolf anyway now that he knows his role. Therefore if we lynch Kyouhai and he flips town (which is a total crap shoot right now because he hasn't actually done anything scummy [or anything at all for that matter]) and Mij was telling the truth about his role, then that's 2 guaranteed dead townies thanks to this phase.

The alternative is that Mij is lying about his role, in which case he won't get killed by the werewolf and we'll pretty much know that he's mafia tomorrow anyway. Basically either way Mij is fucked, but I think it will save a townie life if we lynch him today.

Vote: Mijzelffan
    Neither roles nor alignments are revealed upon death, so we wouldn't know whether or not Kyo was town.

You all need to familiarise yourself with the mechanics and roles more, otherwise we're gonna fall flat, big time. :/

Also, the description doesn't make this clear: @Phoenicks, @Light Bringer What happens, if anything, if the Werewolf attempts to eat someone and gets the role wrong? It's implied the Werewolf is exposed, but I just wanna double check.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Blog Entries

You guys are turning this into a false dichotomy (either Mijz is a Mafia trying to shrug off blame or he's actually the bulletproof and going to be eaten at night). There are other options here, let's be clear about that.

Vote: Kyouhei!
    @Kyouhei!; because I haven't heard a defense from him. Willing to pull off vote if something happens that's significant.
    Last edited by GliscorMan; 16th November 2012 at 07:21 PM.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    You guys are turning this into a false dichotomy (either Mijz is a Mafia trying to shrug off blame or he's actually the bulletproof and going to be eaten at night). There are other options here, let's be clear about that.

Vote: Kyohei!

@Kyohei! because I haven't heard a defense from him. Willing to pull off vote if something happens that's significant.
    1) Please quote me where I said those were the only two options. In fact, please quote me at all where I said Mijz could be mafia after he claimed.
    2) Nice mention fail ;)
    MORE CAPS

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The werewolf is not exposed if he eats correctly or attempts to eat and fails. This was a host mistake and I apologize.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Neither roles nor alignments are revealed upon death, so we wouldn't know whether or not Kyo was town.

You all need to familiarise yourself with the mechanics and roles more, otherwise we're gonna fall flat, big time. :/
    Why are you telling me this?
    That's nice.

Blog Entries

Why are you telling me this?
    Therefore if we lynch Kyouhai and he flips town (which is a total crap shoot right now because he hasn't actually done anything scummy [or anything at all for that matter]) and Mij was telling the truth about his role, then that's 2 guaranteed dead townies thanks to this phase.
    "Flips" implies a reveal.
    MORE CAPS

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

It's interesting to note Pichuboy's hypocrisy in that I'm scummy in his eyes for making any assumptions based on nightkils which is supposedly unreliable, while he himself just assumes out of nowhere I'm a lover with a werewolf, even though there is only a 0.41% chance of that having happened.

Also if I were anything besides what I actually claimed you'd think I'd have been counterclaimed by now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post

Vote: Kyohei!

@Kyohei! because I haven't heard a defense from him. Willing to pull off vote if something happens that's significant.
    1) Please quote me where I said those were the only two options. In fact, please quote me at all where I said Mijz could be mafia after he claimed.
    2) Nice mention fail ;)
    >implying I was specifically rebutting you

Well thanks for catching the mention thing, at least.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

I doubt Mijzelffan is mafia. He hasn't been counterclaimed, and in order for him to safely fake claim bulletproof, FA would have had to been bulletproof, but if that were the case, the mafia would have had to sacrifice someone in order to kill her. And only she died last night.

Unless I fail at counting, Kyouhei! now has 11 votes, which is a majority of the players, so we should be in twilight now.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Kyouhei!: XI (Master Mew, Akuraito, Rio Kamishiro, Paperhorse, Ryoga Kamishiro, Elysion, Soulmaster, Hitomi, Jda95, Human, GliscorMan)
    Mijzelffan: II (KidBeano, TheMissingNo.)

Yep, we're in twilight. Unless I fail at counting, too.

Blog Entries

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

1. @KidBeano;
    2. @jda95;
    3. @Paperhorse;
    4. @Mijzelffan;
    5. @Hitomi;
    6. @Sputnik;
    7. @Rio Kamishiro;
    8. @FinalArcadia;
    9. @Andrea Luminosity;
    10. @Kyouhei!;
    11. @Soulmaster;
    12. @Akuraito;
    13. @Neon Borealis;
    14. @Master Mew;
    15. @Ryoga Kamishiro;
    16. @Human;
    17. @Buoy;
    18. @Aelita;
    19. @Elysion;
    20. @GliscorMan;
    21. @Croag;ily
    22. @TheMissingno.;

"The oppressive heat of the sun constricts life. There is to be an execution for witchcraft, but it never progresses; the day crawls. It slowly, carefully, creeps forward, belly to the ground, and almost seems to give a hiss. It's your villagers, whispering among themselves.

That very air constricts you, too. You feel it as a chill scaling your leg. It rises in your heart, ascends to your heart, and settles, a feeling of forboding you can't ease.

Then it strikes, and @Kyouhei!; is caught. The noose lowers, is placed around his neck, and as the life squeezes out of him...

The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
    The best lack all conviction, while the worst
    Are full of passionate intensity.

In the same instant, Kyouhei! vanishes as the sun contracts and turns into the moon. There is something terrible happening tonight.

What will you do?

Kyouhei! is no longer in the game.

It is now Night 2. You have 24 hours to send actions via your Quicktopic. The phase ends on November 17th at 10 PM EST or when all nightactions have been received.
    Last edited by Phoenicks; 17th November 2012 at 10:45 PM.

Blog Entries

"1. @KidBeano;
    2. @jda95;
    3. @Paperhorse;
    4. @Mijzelffan;
    5. @Hitomi;
    6. @Sputnik;
    7. @Rio Kamishiro;
    8. @FinalArcadia;
    9. @Andrea Luminosity;
    10. @Kyouhei!;
    11. @Soulmaster;
    12. @Akuraito;
    13. @Neon Borealis;
    14. @Master Mew;
    15. @Ryoga Kamishiro;
    16. @Human;
    17. @Buoy;
    18. @Aelita;
    19. @Elysion;
    20. @GliscorMan;
    21. @Croag;ily
    22. @TheMissingno.;

You amble through the silent village; the quiet is absolute; nothing breaks the reverie. There is a slight pulse in the air, signaling something terrible. It is a warning.

You follow the premonition: it takes you past the market and into the town square. There you spot @Andrea Luminosity; chanting a tune with eyes and mind closed. Something is wrong. A dark power lifts her higher, and you read from her lips:

Because I could not stop for Death—
    He kindly stopped for me—
    The Carriage held but just Ourselves—
    And Immortality.

Then a burst of light -- Andrea vanishes, and the sun appears in her place. What has happened?

@Andrea Luminosity; is no longer in the game.

It is now Day 3. You have 48 hours to reach a majority lynch. The phase ends on November 19th at 10 PM EST.

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

Boooooo >:

Thanks for letting me play Phoenicks and Light Bringer! :)

Blog Entries

... Mijzelffan wasn't killed? Why wouldn't Mijzelffan be killed?

FoS: @Mijzelffan

I can't think of a single reason why the Werewolf wouldn't try to eat you after you claimed, so you're apparently not Bulletproof. Explain?

Looks like either Wolf or Witch, to me.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

@Master Mew;

You can vote, you know. XP It's the day.

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast