Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Werewolf -- Endgame, Town Victory -- 5/8/13

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Werewolf -- Day 1 3/31/13

Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    The problem we have with lynching SC is that there is no evidence against her.
    Right, and what is this 'evidence' you have against me?

To be honest, I don't mind who gets lynched today since it's completely random for me as a townie with no intel.
    So you wouldn't mind if we lynched you?

Trophies
    Blog Entries

The problem we have with lynching SC is that there is no evidence against her.
    Right, and what is this 'evidence' you have against me?

To be honest, I don't mind who gets lynched today since it's completely random for me as a townie with no intel.
    I've gone over that several times, people can just scroll up if they want to see.
    That's nice.

Blog Entries

So you wouldn't mind if we lynched you?
    Obviously I'd prefer you to lynch somebody else because I like taking part for as long as possible.
    I've gone over that several times, people can just scroll up if they want to see.
    You don't owe me a reason for your vote on me but I am curious to know why there is 'evidence' to go on for it. I'm not trying to convince you to change it though. Keep it if you feel like it's the right one.

Blog Entries

Reasons for players that are being voted. Tell me if I missed anything:

CrackFox: Is voting Sourcandy just because she acts scummy in every game she is in.

Yatagarasu: Says is against voting Sourcandy then votes her upon being reminded No lynch is not an option then unvoted her when action was pointed out.

Sourcandy: Voted self and is not defending herself really.

TheMissingno: First to vote Sourcandy

Blog Entries

I'm not proposing a random lynch, though (and neither is TheMissingno. but I don't expect you to sheep his vote for you, of course). In post #39 I explained why I was voting for Yatagarasu; that isn't a random vote, that's a reasoned vote that accounts for available evidence. Why should we wait for Day 2 to start scumhunting, and if you really have resigned to a random lynch today, why not lynch someone there is a case against rather than lynching someone there is no case against?

It's not so much a question of why other people are opposed to the Sourcandy wagon as it is a question of why you prefer to randomly lynch Sourcandy when other, non-random alternatives have been suggested.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

It's not so much a question of why other people are opposed to the Sourcandy wagon as it is a question of why you prefer to randomly lynch Sourcandy when other, non-random alternatives have been suggested.
    The only reason I voted for SC was because there was already a lynch bandwagon against her. As I have said, I don't care who gets lynched (obviously I care if I get lynched because the game would end for me) if there was a mass vote against you I would have gone with it. Why? Because it's day one, without grasping at ridiculous reasoning we HAVE to lynch someone and whoever we choose the risk of lynching an innocent player will remain exactly the same, that's just the situation we find ourselves in. In hindsight we have had a successful first day, all this debating has given me quite a few suspicians, but that's all they are right now so I'm gonna keep my vote on whomever has the majority votes, and hope we get lucky. Hopefully by the next voting phase I will have enough reasons to vote a player in confidence, but right now, I don't.

Blog Entries

Please explain why my case against Yatagarasu is flawed and undeserving of your vote - given that she herself admitted it was not flawed and was deserving of my vote.

If you're going to call all the options on the table "ridiculous reasoning" please be prepared to explain why.

Blog Entries

@CrackFox; Mind sharing your suspicions with everyone else?

Blog Entries

A.) Yatagarasu believes voting for someone without evidence hurts the Town.

B.) Yatagarasu voted for someone without evidence.

Therefore:

C.) Yatagarasu believes she is hurting the Town.
    This being your reasoning for voting Yata? I'm guessing you've never contradicted yourself in a mafia game before then? Nothing that Yata has said or done so far has struck me as scummy. Nor SC though I said, I only voted her to jump on the bandwagon. As a side not I did point out that SC avoided conversation which is quite a scummy thing to do, something which you also called Yata out for doing. We're all grasping at straws at this point, that is my point.

@CrackFox; Mind sharing your suspicions with everyone else?
    I don't know anything you guys don't. I'm simply making assumptions from all the posts in thread so far. Right now, if you want me to give a name, I'd say HumanDawn was displaying the most scummy behavior. Refering to that long post in which he tried to contradict everyone on their SC vote. I don't see why a townie who doesn't know anything would be so passionate about saving a random player at this point. A player that has as much chance of being scum as the next person.

Blog Entries

I didn't vote her for contradicting herself, I voted her for doing things that she believed would hurt the Town - that is the definition of Scum, I don't really see the disconnect here.

You've already explained why you originally voted for Sourcandy and I understand that, what I'm asking is why you're still voting for her when you called it random and there are now non-random options on the table.

EDIT: Before this thread devolves into Mew vs CrackFox: The above question applies to anyone voting for Sourcandy, as well as for anyone who does not currently have an active vote placed.
    Last edited by Master Mew; 3rd April 2013 at 04:27 PM.

Blog Entries

My vote is not placed because for now I am watching and still thinking. I made mistake earlier and I don't want to perform another move that can hurt the town.

Blog Entries

I voted myself just to see how people would react to it. quite simple really. I don't have much time right now to read everything since I last posted, but I will later tonight and then, and only then you'll get something from me.
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

I didn't vote her for contradicting herself, I voted her for doing things that she believed would hurt the Town - that is the definition of Scum, I don't really see the disconnect here.
    She said doing it would hurt the town, then went and did it anyway. That is a contradiction. That strikes me as more of a confused player than a scummy one. Scummy ones are usually together and careful with their posts.

You've already explained why you originally voted for Sourcandy and I understand that, what I'm asking is why you're still voting for her when you called it random and there are now non-random options on the table.
    I don't see any non-random options. If I thought it would stick, i'd start a lynch against HumanDawn but I know it wouldn't, so there's no point in me trying to vote him when it wouldn't achieve anything.

Blog Entries

Why Humandawn? You can only know if you try.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

I don't know anything you guys don't. I'm simply making assumptions from all the posts in thread so far. Right now, if you want me to give a name, I'd say HumanDawn was displaying the most scummy behavior. Refering to that long post in which he tried to contradict everyone on their SC vote. I don't see why a townie who doesn't know anything would be so passionate about saving a random player at this point. A player that has as much chance of being scum as the next person.
    >suspects HumanDawn
    >doesn't suspect Sourcandy
    >votes Sourcandy
    >mfw
    That's nice.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast