Mafia: Werewolf -- Endgame, Town Victory -- 5/8/13 - Page 23

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Werewolf -- Endgame, Town Victory -- 5/8/13

Blog Entries

Default Re: Werewolf -- Day4 4/24/13

Ugh... this is why I don't like it when former players sub back into games. Apologies in advance if I've just mislynched you twice in the same game, Yatagarasu.

Vote: Yatagarasu

Going with my top scumread. With Yatagarasu the only person voting for Paperhorse, I think this is as close to a unanimous decision as we're going to get.

I have some thoughts on where to look if she flips Town, but hopefully it won't come to that.

This phase was painful.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Congrats you just mislynched me again. I'm disappointed in you MM. I thought we had something special.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Werewolf -- Night 3 4/23/13

@Paperhorse;
    @m0ckingbird20;
    @Master Mew;
    @Mutie;
    @Yatagarasu;

After much deliberation, the town finally decided who the most dangerous person was, and strung them up like a pinata.

Yatagarasu was a Townie.

It is now Night 4.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@Paperhorse; @m0ckingbird20; @Master Mew; @Mutie;

Bounding into the town, the last werewolf dragged m0ckingbird20 away.

m0ckingbird20 was the Innocent Child.

It is now Day 5. With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch. Good luck in the last phase, everyone.
    "The inward skies of man will accompany him across any void upon which he ventures and will be with him to the end of time." -- Loren Eiseley

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

Well that was expected. Good luck Town. :)

Blog Entries

A quick glance at available statistics informs me that Paperhorse logged off last night at exactly 11:30 PM (EST). She has yet to log in again today.

The Day Phase ended at 11:39 PM (EST).

The Night Phase ended at 9:33 AM (EST).

She wouldn't technically have to log in to Bulba to send in the nightkill, but she's a Forum Head, a Moderator, and she's Hosting another game at the moment. If she was doing anything Bulba-related this morning, I'd have a hard time believing she didn't log in.

FoS: Mutie

Thoughts?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    A quick glance at available statistics informs me that Paperhorse logged off last night at exactly 11:30 PM (EST). She has yet to log in again today.

The Day Phase ended at 11:39 PM (EST).

The Night Phase ended at 9:33 AM (EST).

She wouldn't technically have to log in to Bulba to send in the nightkill, but she's a Forum Head, a Moderator, and she's Hosting another game at the moment. If she was doing anything Bulba-related this morning, I'd have a hard time believing she didn't log in.

FoS: Mutie

Thoughts?
    I know that Paperhorse is on Skype before she goes to work most days (7-8am Eastern Time).

I'd like to hear from her, though. @Paperhorse;, it's down to you, me, and Master Mew. If you could please share your thoughts on recent events, it'd be appreciated.

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Sorry for the late response my significant other has been cheating on me I've been working all day.

I initially had a stronger town read on Master Mew, but now I can't help but think he's been screwing with us but at the same time I think I should trust my original gut feeling which he is town.

About Mutie, I am surprised that you asked me for my thoughts and didn't vote me since you thought I was scummy earlier think she switched her FOS to Yata because she saw that Yata would have been an easier mislynch because then, she could have an easier time lynching me the next day. So as of now I'm definitely leaning towards Mutie as mafia.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    About Mutie, I am surprised that you asked me for my thoughts and didn't vote me
    Your last post that I can find before this one was made on April 27; I figured I should see what you have to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    since you thought I was scummy earlier think she switched her FOS to Yata because she saw that Yata would have been an easier mislynch because then, she could have an easier time lynching me the next day. So as of now I'm definitely leaning towards Mutie as mafia.
    Inaccurate for a few reasons:
    • I'm not mafia.
    • The lynch on Yatagarasu wasn't easy in the least, and she flipped town.
    • If I was mafia, I would have known better than to drag myself through a debate that lasted for days to lynch an innocent that would just make me look scummy as hell. There would have been easier and infinitely less risky ways to end up with a dead townie.

Which brings me to why I suspect you:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutie View Post
    Innocent Child doesn't say much.
    Human makes a case against Paperhorse.
    Human dies instead of the confirmed townie.
    -I brought that up earlier. With Yatagarasu cleared, I'm certain that it wasn't a coincidence or an act to frame you.
    -When I presented my case on Yatagarasu, you fell silent. You didn't post once, even though you held a pretty drawn-out debate with her just prior.
    -The point that about your activity that Human brought up may have some validity as well. You've been rather quiet this whole game, and though I do understand that your life was/may still be hectic, using the fact that this is a NOC game as a reason for lying low doesn't quite justify your silence for 4 days while much went on in your absence.

FoS: Paperhorse
    Last edited by Feralize; 2nd May 2013 at 09:55 PM. Reason: i hate formatting

Blog Entries

Well... that reaction test sucked.

I could persuade myself that both of you are both Scum and Town simultaneously. My mind is a peculiar and terrifying place.

Why Mutie is Scum:

I expected her to become instantly suspicious of me after I pointed out that Paperhorse had been offline during the entire Night Phase - since, if that evidence influenced her reads at all, that would necessarily make me more likely to be Scum from a Town-Mutie perspective.

She didn't, she gave no indication that she was uneasy about me at all.

Why Mutie is Town:

She's tunneling hard on Paperhorse - which is looking more likely to be genuine suspicion than Scum suspicion-idling. After all, with me having FoS'd her in my most recent post, Scum-Mutie ought to have found it more pragmatic to accuse me and hope to persuade Paperhorse than the route she is currently taking.

Why Paperhorse is Scum:

I expected her to directly affirm that she had not been online at all this morning if she indeed hadn't been - she opted instead to make a more generalized statement ("I've been working all day").

She also indicated in her post that she might be open to a case against me, though she gave no reason as to why - leaving her options open in LYLO.

Why Paperhorse is Town:

She was offline throughout the entire Night Phase and she's been crazy inactive in this game - I'd expect more periodic posting from her as Scum to be sporting.

I foresee another hectic Phase.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Werewolf -- Day 5 4/24/13

So, this phase landed on very bad timing for me. I know both are you are well aware of how ridiculously hectic things have been for me lately, and I really appreciate your patience and understanding. I'll try to come up with a response/plan of action later, if I can.

Blog Entries

Why Paperhorse is Scum:

I expected her to directly affirm that she had not been online at all this morning if she indeed hadn't been - she opted instead to make a more generalized statement ("I've been working all day").

She also indicated in her post that she might be open to a case against me, though she gave no reason as to why - leaving her options open in LYLO.
    "I've been working all day"= I wasn't online.

And my reasoning for stating that I thought you might be screwing with us is because when Yatagarasu flipped town I became unconfident with my scumhunting skills and started to doubt myself.

Blog Entries

Why Mutie is Scum:

I expected her to become instantly suspicious of me after I pointed out that Paperhorse had been offline during the entire Night Phase - since, if that evidence influenced her reads at all, that would necessarily make me more likely to be Scum from a Town-Mutie perspective.

She didn't, she gave no indication that she was uneasy about me at all.
    It really didn't influence my reads, though. It may be my naïveté speaking, but I'm still confident in my townread on you, mainly because Paperhorse wouldn't have had to log on here to make a kill (and other reasons less relevant to this particular scenario). Considering all of her commitments, it is odd that she did not log in, but if she was online before work (as I propose), there are quite a few logical reasons why she may have chosen not to - e.g. she may have opted not to so she did not lose track of time (between mafia and other things).

Blog Entries

*sigh*

I really don't know. I'm leaning toward Paperhorse, and barring something dramatic happening, I don't think I'm going to change my mind.

Vote: Paperhorse

If it's Mutie: Well played. *firm handshake*

Blog Entries

Vote: Paperhorse

If I'm wrong, I'm really sorry.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast