Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: Werewolf -- Day 3 4/12/13

Oh no she isn't :P.

VOTE: Flame_

Best lead at the moment.

Blog Entries

What are you doing? We have a lot of discussing we could be doing before we vote. I agree with Flame_ being suspicious, but we could be getting much more information and could share our suspicions and reads.

Right now, I'm also suspicious of Master Mew because he voted early in both of the previous townie mislynches.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Oh no she isn't :P.
    Being discouraging isn't helpful. Besides, regardless if she chooses to lead or not, she is cleared and we can still scumhunt.

Best lead at the moment.
    @Flame_; You have two votes on you right now. Do you have anything to say for yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Vesna View Post
    Right now, I'm also suspicious of Master Mew because he voted early in both of the previous townie mislynches.
    I have a null read on Master Mew. I don't really think that being proactive in lynches is bad, however, I'm not going to eliminate the possibility that it was just a mistake.

I suspect HumanDawn, and probably will reread the thread a bit as well. I don't like that he completely disregarded what Vesna had to say and hopped on the Flame_wagon.

Blog Entries

What are you doing? We have a lot of discussing we could be doing before we vote. I agree with Flame_ being suspicious, but we could be getting much more information and could share our suspicions and reads.

I find voting to be a pretty good way to generate discussion/reads. It's hard to make scum crack under pressure when there isn't any.

Just remember that it only takes four votes to lynch, and Flame_ already has two. Nobody quickhammer, please. I want to hear from him.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Voting helps create discussion.

So?

Quote Originally Posted by Mutie View Post
    Being discouraging isn't helpful. Besides, regardless if she chooses to lead or not, she is cleared and we can still scumhunt.
    I wasn't being discouraging. Just because she's cleared it doesn't mean that she's in charge and we have to follow her. I know we can still scumhunt. Placing my vote doesn't mean that I'll do nothing.

Best lead at the moment.
    @Flame_; You have two votes on you right now. Do you have anything to say for yourself?
    Do you have anything to say about Flame_ ?

I suspect HumanDawn, and probably will reread the thread a bit as well. I don't like that he completely disregarded what Vesna had to say and hopped on the Flame_wagon.
    2 votes are better than one, and I was just merely stating that just because she's cleared it doesn't necessarily make her in-charge.

Blog Entries

I wasn't being discouraging. Just because she's cleared it doesn't mean that she's in charge and we have to follow her. I know we can still scumhunt. Placing my vote doesn't mean that I'll do nothing.
    Of course we don't have to follow her, but it would be wise to at the very least hear her out. If we mislynch on her advice, it was a genuine mistake and nothing more because we know she can be trusted. Everything she says is from a confirmed townie's point of view.

Do you have anything to say about Flame_ ?
    Right now, nothing that hasn't already been addressed.

2 votes are better than one, and I was just merely stating that just because she's cleared it doesn't necessarily make her in-charge.
    I'm not sure it's entirely necessary with so many players pressuring him to respond as it is.

And I think it's a little odd that you would be so opposed to using what resources you have as far as scumhunting. Why would a townie not want all the help they can get?

Blog Entries

Of course we don't have to follow her, but it would be wise to at the very least hear her out. If we mislynch on her advice, it was a genuine mistake and nothing more because we know she can be trusted. Everything she says is from a confirmed townie's point of view.
    Yes, and I know all of this. I don't know how you'd have gotten the impression that I don't think so.

Right now, nothing that hasn't already been addressed.
    But unlike me and Master Mew, you didn't vote. Do you think our votes are justified? Are you not voting in case of a quick hammering happening again like with CrackFox? He did hammer her prematurely(in my opinion, at least), and like you said:

If someone did disagree and ended the phase early, I'd count that as a scumtell, because no townie with sense would end the phase prematurely and hinder our progress.
    So would you consider what Flame_ did be ending the phase prematurely?

And I think it's a little odd that you would be so opposed to using what resources you have as far as scumhunting. Why would a townie not want all the help they can get?
    I scumhunted and voted Flame_. Depending on what he says, I'll scumhunt on it and decide whether or not to remove my vote. Um, what? I don't know how me saying that she isn't necessarily in-charge gave you the impression that I won't help her. If she provided a good case against somebody, then I'll help her of course.

EDIT:

I'm not sure it's entirely necessary with so many players pressuring him to respond as it is.
    I wouldn't say that Master Mew is "so many players".
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 14th April 2013 at 03:40 AM.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Thanks Phoenicks!
    That's nice.

Blog Entries

Alrighty, I wasn't expecting Vesna to be the IC but at least that gives us one cleared townie.

To answer @Master Mew in regards to his post #206, no I didn't realize that I was the hammering vote, I thought we needed one more after me for the lynch.

@Mutie - In post #209 you ask me how the information could be wrong. That would be a simple answer, the mafia would simply need a strong town player to put forward an incorrect idea, and then other people might believe it.

After reading through the last 2 phases, I don't see anything else I need to answer, but if there is point it out to me and I'll reply. :)

Now, as far as my suspects go, considering that Vesna is innocent, I'd have to put my

FoS: Flaze -- You've been tragically inactive and have yet to voice any opinion besides going along with the town consensus.

And my vote goes to HumanDawn

Vote: HumanDawn -- The reason for this is your eagerness to end this phase so quickly, my phase ending was accidental, but it appears you are trying to end it. Think about this, there are 7 players left in this game, if you (Mafia) can survive just one more day without getting caught, by the next day it'll be 2 (Mafia) vs 3 (Town). All you have to do then is try and holdout and blame the strongest town player Master Mew for being at the forefront of multiple town lynches.

Unfortunately it appears that you have your vote, Flaze's vote (if he ever comes to the thread), and then you would be up to 3 votes (You, Flaze, MM), just needing one more to potentially win the game.

@Paperhorse; @HumanDawn; @Vesna; @Flame_; @Master Mew; @Mutie; @Flaze;

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flame_ View Post
    Now, as far as my suspects go, considering that Vesna is innocent, I'd have to put my

FoS: Flaze -- You've been tragically inactive and have yet to voice any opinion besides going along with the town consensus.
    I don't recall him going with the Town consensus, but hey, you've done the same thing you're accusing him of doing.

And my vote goes to HumanDawn

Vote: HumanDawn -- The reason for this is your eagerness to end this phase so quickly, my phase ending was accidental, but it appears you are trying to end it. Think about this, there are 7 players left in this game, if you (Mafia) can survive just one more day without getting caught, by the next day it'll be 2 (Mafia) vs 3 (Town). All you have to do then is try and holdout and blame the strongest town player Master Mew for being at the forefront of multiple town lynches.
    Eagerness? It's the second vote out of four required. You could have voted Master Mew for the same reasoning to me you made up on something completely untrue in the previous Day Phase where he voted CrackFox second, but apparently, because I've voted you second, I'm eager to get you lynched and end the phase early? That's a straight up OMGUS. I voted second because I was asleep at the time the announcement of Vesna's innocence happened(12:57AM). Master Mew had the chance to vote first because he was awake at that time. If you're really Town, you wouldn't know that Master Mew is Town and came up with such a theory. We both voted you, and it could be that we're both Mafia trying to lynch you. That would mean that if I had a scum partner I'd need another player to agree with me to lynch Master Mew, and be incredibly risky and not be very likely of succeeding, especially when I think the other 2 Townies in that scenario wouldn't hammer him like that.

Unfortunately it appears that you have your vote, Flaze's vote (if he ever comes to the thread), and then you would be up to 3 votes (You, Flaze, MM), just needing one more to potentially win the game.
    Who's to say Flaze will actually vote you?

Honestly, with the second Nightkill being on TheMissingno., who had FoS'd you in the previous Day Phase for something very common that Mafia do(plus lots of neutrality in that post), I'm the most confident with lynching you.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Actually I wanted to say that I'll have to step down from the game, I'm bed ridden at the moment plus exams are coming up so I've had to study a lot and most of my time on here goes to RPs and I forget to post a lot xD I'm sorry for troubling you guys with not being active, I really have to fix that.
    @Phoenicks;

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@Yatagarasu; agreed to sub back in. Thanks!
    "The inward skies of man will accompany him across any void upon which he ventures and will be with him to the end of time." -- Loren Eiseley

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Role confirmed

Give me some time to catch back up and I'll post my thoughts or I guess vote in this case

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    Role confirmed

Give me some time to catch back up and I'll post my thoughts or I guess vote in this case
    Ok. I'm eager to hear a fresh perspective. It may be helpful, here.

You and Flame_ both seem to be angling in this direction. Do you still feel this way? If so, can you elaborate?

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Okay caught up an my vote goes to VOTE: Master Mew you've been the leader on every lynch so far an they were the ones that made mistakes, scummy ones. CF you refused to vote do day one and constantly were pushing for my lynch, tunneling. You tried for Zima today who made some obvious mistakes, and of course being the innocent child keeping your vote on her would show you being scum. All your votes have been for easy lynche s. almost forgot: on the CF lynch your evidence was simply from day two none from day one was mentioned by you. You claim she was suspect day one after me but that could have been in preparation when I flipped town. Foul candy died night one making it easy to frame CF

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast