Mafia: Werewolf -- Endgame, Town Victory -- 5/8/13 - Page 15

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 353
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Werewolf -- Endgame, Town Victory -- 5/8/13

  1. #211
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Werewolf -- Day 3 4/12/13

    Oh no she isn't :P.

    VOTE: Flame_

    Best lead at the moment.

  2. #212
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,507
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Werewolf -- Day 3 4/12/13

    What are you doing? We have a lot of discussing we could be doing before we vote. I agree with Flame_ being suspicious, but we could be getting much more information and could share our suspicions and reads.

    Right now, I'm also suspicious of Master Mew because he voted early in both of the previous townie mislynches.

  3. #213
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    902
    Blog Entries
    25

    Default Re: Werewolf -- Day 3 4/12/13

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Oh no she isn't :P.
    Being discouraging isn't helpful. Besides, regardless if she chooses to lead or not, she is cleared and we can still scumhunt.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    VOTE: Flame_

    Best lead at the moment.
    @Flame_; You have two votes on you right now. Do you have anything to say for yourself?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vesna View Post
    Right now, I'm also suspicious of Master Mew because he voted early in both of the previous townie mislynches.
    I have a null read on Master Mew. I don't really think that being proactive in lynches is bad, however, I'm not going to eliminate the possibility that it was just a mistake.



    I suspect HumanDawn, and probably will reread the thread a bit as well. I don't like that he completely disregarded what Vesna had to say and hopped on the Flame_wagon.

  4. #214
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,016
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Werewolf -- Day 3 4/12/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Vesna View Post
    What are you doing? We have a lot of discussing we could be doing before we vote. I agree with Flame_ being suspicious, but we could be getting much more information and could share our suspicions and reads.

    Right now, I'm also suspicious of Master Mew because he voted early in both of the previous townie mislynches.
    I find voting to be a pretty good way to generate discussion/reads. It's hard to make scum crack under pressure when there isn't any.

    Just remember that it only takes four votes to lynch, and Flame_ already has two. Nobody quickhammer, please. I want to hear from him.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  5. #215
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Werewolf -- Day 3 4/12/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Vesna View Post
    What are you doing? We have a lot of discussing we could be doing before we vote. I agree with Flame_ being suspicious, but we could be getting much more information and could share our suspicions and reads.

    Right now, I'm also suspicious of Master Mew because he voted early in both of the previous townie mislynches.
    Voting helps create discussion.

    So?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutie View Post
    Being discouraging isn't helpful. Besides, regardless if she chooses to lead or not, she is cleared and we can still scumhunt.
    I wasn't being discouraging. Just because she's cleared it doesn't mean that she's in charge and we have to follow her. I know we can still scumhunt. Placing my vote doesn't mean that I'll do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    VOTE: Flame_

    Best lead at the moment.
    @Flame_; You have two votes on you right now. Do you have anything to say for yourself?
    Do you have anything to say about Flame_ ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutie View Post
    I suspect HumanDawn, and probably will reread the thread a bit as well. I don't like that he completely disregarded what Vesna had to say and hopped on the Flame_wagon.
    2 votes are better than one, and I was just merely stating that just because she's cleared it doesn't necessarily make her in-charge.

  6. #216
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    902
    Blog Entries
    25

    Default Re: Werewolf -- Day 3 4/12/13

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    I wasn't being discouraging. Just because she's cleared it doesn't mean that she's in charge and we have to follow her. I know we can still scumhunt. Placing my vote doesn't mean that I'll do nothing.
    Of course we don't have to follow her, but it would be wise to at the very least hear her out. If we mislynch on her advice, it was a genuine mistake and nothing more because we know she can be trusted. Everything she says is from a confirmed townie's point of view.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Do you have anything to say about Flame_ ?
    Right now, nothing that hasn't already been addressed.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    2 votes are better than one, and I was just merely stating that just because she's cleared it doesn't necessarily make her in-charge.
    I'm not sure it's entirely necessary with so many players pressuring him to respond as it is.

    And I think it's a little odd that you would be so opposed to using what resources you have as far as scumhunting. Why would a townie not want all the help they can get?

  7. #217
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Werewolf -- Day 3 4/12/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutie View Post
    Of course we don't have to follow her, but it would be wise to at the very least hear her out. If we mislynch on her advice, it was a genuine mistake and nothing more because we know she can be trusted. Everything she says is from a confirmed townie's point of view.
    Yes, and I know all of this. I don't know how you'd have gotten the impression that I don't think so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutie View Post
    Right now, nothing that hasn't already been addressed.
    But unlike me and Master Mew, you didn't vote. Do you think our votes are justified? Are you not voting in case of a quick hammering happening again like with CrackFox? He did hammer her prematurely(in my opinion, at least), and like you said:

    If someone did disagree and ended the phase early, I'd count that as a scumtell, because no townie with sense would end the phase prematurely and hinder our progress.
    So would you consider what Flame_ did be ending the phase prematurely?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutie View Post
    And I think it's a little odd that you would be so opposed to using what resources you have as far as scumhunting. Why would a townie not want all the help they can get?
    I scumhunted and voted Flame_. Depending on what he says, I'll scumhunt on it and decide whether or not to remove my vote. Um, what? I don't know how me saying that she isn't necessarily in-charge gave you the impression that I won't help her. If she provided a good case against somebody, then I'll help her of course.

    EDIT:

    I'm not sure it's entirely necessary with so many players pressuring him to respond as it is.
    I wouldn't say that Master Mew is "so many players".
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 14th April 2013 at 03:40 AM.

  8. #218
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: Werewolf -- Day 3 4/12/13

    Thanks Phoenicks!
    That's nice.

  9. #219
    Flame's the name. Flame_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where I am.
    Posts
    7,714
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Werewolf -- Day 3 4/12/13

    Alrighty, I wasn't expecting Vesna to be the IC but at least that gives us one cleared townie.

    To answer @Master Mew in regards to his post #206, no I didn't realize that I was the hammering vote, I thought we needed one more after me for the lynch.

    @Mutie - In post #209 you ask me how the information could be wrong. That would be a simple answer, the mafia would simply need a strong town player to put forward an incorrect idea, and then other people might believe it.

    After reading through the last 2 phases, I don't see anything else I need to answer, but if there is point it out to me and I'll reply. :)

    Now, as far as my suspects go, considering that Vesna is innocent, I'd have to put my

    FoS: Flaze -- You've been tragically inactive and have yet to voice any opinion besides going along with the town consensus.

    And my vote goes to HumanDawn

    Vote: HumanDawn -- The reason for this is your eagerness to end this phase so quickly, my phase ending was accidental, but it appears you are trying to end it. Think about this, there are 7 players left in this game, if you (Mafia) can survive just one more day without getting caught, by the next day it'll be 2 (Mafia) vs 3 (Town). All you have to do then is try and holdout and blame the strongest town player Master Mew for being at the forefront of multiple town lynches.

    Unfortunately it appears that you have your vote, Flaze's vote (if he ever comes to the thread), and then you would be up to 3 votes (You, Flaze, MM), just needing one more to potentially win the game.

    @Paperhorse; @HumanDawn; @Vesna; @Flame_; @Master Mew; @Mutie; @Flaze;

  10. #220
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Werewolf -- Day 3 4/12/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Flame_ View Post
    Now, as far as my suspects go, considering that Vesna is innocent, I'd have to put my

    FoS: Flaze -- You've been tragically inactive and have yet to voice any opinion besides going along with the town consensus.
    I don't recall him going with the Town consensus, but hey, you've done the same thing you're accusing him of doing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flame_ View Post
    And my vote goes to HumanDawn

    Vote: HumanDawn -- The reason for this is your eagerness to end this phase so quickly, my phase ending was accidental, but it appears you are trying to end it. Think about this, there are 7 players left in this game, if you (Mafia) can survive just one more day without getting caught, by the next day it'll be 2 (Mafia) vs 3 (Town). All you have to do then is try and holdout and blame the strongest town player Master Mew for being at the forefront of multiple town lynches.
    Eagerness? It's the second vote out of four required. You could have voted Master Mew for the same reasoning to me you made up on something completely untrue in the previous Day Phase where he voted CrackFox second, but apparently, because I've voted you second, I'm eager to get you lynched and end the phase early? That's a straight up OMGUS. I voted second because I was asleep at the time the announcement of Vesna's innocence happened(12:57AM). Master Mew had the chance to vote first because he was awake at that time. If you're really Town, you wouldn't know that Master Mew is Town and came up with such a theory. We both voted you, and it could be that we're both Mafia trying to lynch you. That would mean that if I had a scum partner I'd need another player to agree with me to lynch Master Mew, and be incredibly risky and not be very likely of succeeding, especially when I think the other 2 Townies in that scenario wouldn't hammer him like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flame_ View Post
    Unfortunately it appears that you have your vote, Flaze's vote (if he ever comes to the thread), and then you would be up to 3 votes (You, Flaze, MM), just needing one more to potentially win the game.
    Who's to say Flaze will actually vote you?




    Honestly, with the second Nightkill being on TheMissingno., who had FoS'd you in the previous Day Phase for something very common that Mafia do(plus lots of neutrality in that post), I'm the most confident with lynching you.

  11. #221
    The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Why do you care
    Posts
    59,623
    Blog Entries
    151
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Werewolf -- Day 3 4/12/13

    Actually I wanted to say that I'll have to step down from the game, I'm bed ridden at the moment plus exams are coming up so I've had to study a lot and most of my time on here goes to RPs and I forget to post a lot xD I'm sorry for troubling you guys with not being active, I really have to fix that.
    @Phoenicks;

  12. #222
    Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    4,509
    Blog Entries
    37

    Default Re: Werewolf -- Day 3 4/12/13

    @Yatagarasu; agreed to sub back in. Thanks!
    "The inward skies of man will accompany him across any void upon which he ventures and will be with him to the end of time." -- Loren Eiseley

  13. #223
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Werewolf -- Day 3 4/12/13

    Role confirmed

    Give me some time to catch back up and I'll post my thoughts or I guess vote in this case

  14. #224
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,016
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Werewolf -- Day 3 4/12/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    Role confirmed

    Give me some time to catch back up and I'll post my thoughts or I guess vote in this case
    Ok. I'm eager to hear a fresh perspective. It may be helpful, here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutie View Post
    I suspect HumanDawn, and probably will reread the thread a bit as well. I don't like that he completely disregarded what Vesna had to say and hopped on the Flame_wagon.
    You and Flame_ both seem to be angling in this direction. Do you still feel this way? If so, can you elaborate?

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  15. #225
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Werewolf -- Day 3 4/12/13

    Okay caught up an my vote goes to VOTE: Master Mew you've been the leader on every lynch so far an they were the ones that made mistakes, scummy ones. CF you refused to vote do day one and constantly were pushing for my lynch, tunneling. You tried for Zima today who made some obvious mistakes, and of course being the innocent child keeping your vote on her would show you being scum. All your votes have been for easy lynche s. almost forgot: on the CF lynch your evidence was simply from day two none from day one was mentioned by you. You claim she was suspect day one after me but that could have been in preparation when I flipped town. Foul candy died night one making it easy to frame CF

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •