Mafia: Werewolf -- Endgame, Town Victory -- 5/8/13 - Page 14

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Werewolf -- Endgame, Town Victory -- 5/8/13

Blog Entries

Default Re: Werewolf -- Day 2 4/9/13

Well... Due to me being correct and disagreed with, the lynching of me is to be expected... It's a real shame I have to die for being right in my reads. Quite honestly, I was nervous that CrackFox would flip mafia, but either way, my fate is the exact same. I wish the town a premature good luck.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Vesna View Post
    Well... Due to me being correct and disagreed with, the lynching of me is to be expected... It's a real shame I have to die for being right in my reads. Quite honestly, I was nervous that CrackFox would flip mafia, but either way, my fate is the exact same. I wish the town a premature good luck.
    ... Nobody said anything about lynching you for being right that CrackFox would come up as Town.

What do you say to this?:

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    @_@ I'm getting my games mixed up... It will likely be two townies, though. Good God. I should stick to one at a time.
    Which game could you have possibly mixed this up with? I've checked the games you're currently playing in and there weren't two town mislynches in them.

UNVOTE: Flame_
    VOTE: Vesna

Me thinks she scumslipped with her "two townie mislynces" comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame_ View Post
    Overall, I'd say the amount of information that has been placed against Crack has been more than that against any other player. While the information could be wrong, I'm not sure that we could easily switch to another player who has less going against them right now. Granted the mafia members could be slipping under the radar and giving false information about Crack, I just don't see enough to vote for anyone else besides her at this time.

Vote: Crackfox
    Your vote closed the phase when I had voted for Vesna and accused her of scumslipping. People's opinions might have changed and went on to vote somebody else.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Overall, I'd say the amount of information that has been placed against Crack has been more than that against any other player. While the information could be wrong, I'm not sure that we could easily switch to another player who has less going against them right now. Granted the mafia members could be slipping under the radar and giving false information about Crack, I just don't see enough to vote for anyone else besides her at this time.
    We have all the time we need, we can easily switch targets if there is a better option - did you have someone in mind?
    Master Mew, when you quoted Flame_, did you remove his bold vote on Crackfox from the quote?
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 11th April 2013 at 11:17 AM.

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

@Vesna; you know just because you got one vote before doesn't mean you'll be automatically lynched this time, in fact the fact that you worry so much kind of gives off a bad vibe.

Blog Entries

That wasn't a scumslip. That was getting confused. I don't know exactly where it came from, but I'm guessing it was because of the extremely long day phase. In mafia games, I tend to rely on memory rather than constantly looking back at older posts.

No one said anything, but my death is in the foreseeable future. Being the only one besides CrackFox to get townreads from her... Only mafia can confirm player alignments. Sorry, I'm just really worried about the town's victory.

Blog Entries

That wasn't a scumslip. That was getting confused. I don't know exactly where it came from, but I'm guessing it was because of the extremely long day phase. In mafia games, I tend to rely on memory rather than constantly looking back at older posts.
    How would an extremely long day phase(actually 24 hours didn't even pass when you posted the post) even make you get "confused" like that?

No one said anything, but my death is in the foreseeable future. Being the only one besides CrackFox to get townreads from her... Only mafia can confirm player alignments. Sorry, I'm just really worried about the town's victory.
    Only I showed signs of wanting to lynch you. Why so worried? If you're really Town, then if you were mislynched and another nightkill happened, there would be a total of 5 players, with 3 Town and 2 Mafia, leaving room for one lynch.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Okay, so there will be seven players left tomorrow and I will have question mark reads on Paperhorse, Flame_ and Flaze because of inactivity. That is nearly half the players, how the hell are we supposed to scum hunt like this?
    That's nice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Master Mew, when you quoted Flame_, did you remove his bold vote on Crackfox from the quote?
    Yes I did. I quoted the part of his post that I was responding to.

@Phoenicks; Your votecount shows CrackFox self-hammering while still voting for Mutie. I don't remember that happening. Did we really get a majority vote on CrackFox?

@Vesna; If you are lynched tomorrow, that won't be the reason.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Your votecount shows CrackFox self-hammering while still voting for Mutie. I don't remember that happening. Did we really get a majority vote on CrackFox?
    The 5 voters that hammered Crackfox were Mutie, Master Mew, TheMissingno., Paperhorse and Flame_.

I bet Phoenicks meant to put in Flame_ instead of CrackFox.

Blog Entries

Sorry, i've been out all day. Good luck town. Thanks for letting me play, Phoenix.

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@Paperhorse;
    @HumanDawn;
    @TheMissingno.;
    @Vesna;
    @Flame_;
    @Master Mew;
    @Mutie;
    @Flaze;

During the night, an explosion was heard in the center of town. The body of TheMissingno. was found shortly thereafter.

TheMissingno. was a Villager.

It is now Day 3. With 7 players remaining, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
    Last edited by Phoenicks; 12th April 2013 at 10:34 PM.
    "The inward skies of man will accompany him across any void upon which he ventures and will be with him to the end of time." -- Loren Eiseley

Blog Entries

Default Re: Werewolf -- Day 3 4/12/13

FoS: Flame_

I didn't even realize your vote was the hammer at the time - did you? Hammering someone while at the same time saying you aren't sure about the case against them and that a lynch on someone else might be better is scummy as heck.

Vote: Vesna

You started trying to angle soft suspicion at me yesterday until you saw that it was going nowhere, then suddenly had an epiphane and, in the space of one post from TheMissingno., he became your top suspect. Over something you never did explain to me how it was scummy at all. After being directly asked.

Your unexplained townread on CrackFox notwithstanding.

Thoughts?

@Vesna
    @Flame_

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@Paperhorse; @HumanDawn; @TheMissingno.; @Vesna; @Flame_; @Master Mew; @Mutie; @Flaze;

Vesna has asked me to confirm her innocence; she is the innocent child and is allied with the villagers.
    "The inward skies of man will accompany him across any void upon which he ventures and will be with him to the end of time." -- Loren Eiseley

Blog Entries

Alright, then.

Unvote: Vesna
    Vote: Flame_

Y'all are a bunch of lurky lurksacks.

@Vesna; You're the cleared Townie now, take the reigns, lead the interrogations, you're in charge.

Blog Entries

Vote: Crackfox
    [irrelevant reply to missingno. omitted]
    How could the information be "wrong"? As far as I was aware, the evidence was in her prior actions and pattern of behavior; not sure I understand how anyone besides her could really 'fake' anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaze View Post
    I'm so sorry for not commenting T_T yesterday was a really busy day so I'll try to keep up starting with the next phase.
    As far back as April 5th you were stating that you were too busy. Can you please share what you think so far with us? Reads, thoughts on the game, and possibly a justified vote would all be helpful.

Blog Entries

@Vesna; You're the cleared Townie now, take the reigns, lead the interrogations, you're in charge.
    ><

Putting me in charge of the game... So much responsibility...

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast