Mafia: Warrior Cats Mafia [ENDGAME - The Dark Forest and AlaskaPigeon wins!] [8.15.12] - Page 8

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 443
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Warrior Cats Mafia [ENDGAME - The Dark Forest and AlaskaPigeon wins!] [8.15.12]

  1. #106
    The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    C Burg
    Posts
    2,369
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [Day 1 - The Story Begins] [7.30.12]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutakeshi View Post
    We're not supposed to roleplay our characters or give hints to their identities. I don't think her posting style has anything to do with anything.
    @Neonsands; I voted because while it was a random vote, it was a random vote without an ounce of justification given. Not even a, "Just to get things rolling," kind of response. Her reasoning was, "just because." Because is not a reason. Because is what people say when they don't want to say what they really mean. And I'm only holding the vote on her until I get some kind of defense or reasoning. All I'm getting are liked posts.
    Since that is just how Jolty posts. I guess it isn't a post restriction. My money is on Jolty just being overwhelmed. She comes into her first game and does what the person before her did, only to be picked out. She's asked to defend herself, but he likely doesn't know how to do that. She doesn't have any experience with it after all. It's a lot easier to just give up and think you did something wrong. You guys are berating her after all, and bandwagoning for no good reason.

    Now, back to your reasoning. You claim her reasoning was a "just because", and that's why you voted her. You see, this is funny because the person who voted before you voted for Jolty and then used the reasoning of "just because" exactly. Why not pick them out? Why did you tag your vote onto Jolty specifically. Even the vote right beforehand had some made up reasoning about strawberries. Why not that one? As much as you want to say it, your whole vote came down to Jolty voting for Rayne.

    Now, the question is why. I can see three reasonings. 1. You're mafia buddies. 2. You're bringing friendship into the game. 3. Your role requires you to specifically protect Rayne.

    1. I could see it, however you're experienced enough to know that one random vote won't start anything. So I see this as unlikely.

    2. Kind of hypocritical if true, seeing as you made that big stink about it before (granted, you were right to do so since that case was ridiculous). This seems the most likely.

    3. I've only seen this role once around here, and it was my role as an independent. Possible, but unlikely.

    Now for your final point. It wouldn't have mattered if she had said "just to get the ball rolling" or not. You would have seen that in the exact same light because she voted for Rayne. There was no way for anybody to have reasoning at that point. The people voted for hadn't even posted yet. It was a completely random vote that you blew out of proportion. Now we have a bandwagon on a new player who probably won't be back for a second game because she got attacked for doing nothing wrong.

    So my vote remains, and this is equally as large a mistake as ever.
    Jolty Febe likes this.

  2. #107
    I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    With Feliciano, my true love
    Posts
    35,471
    Blog Entries
    256

    Default Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [Day 1 - The Story Begins] [7.30.12]

    Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post

    Now, the question is why. I can see three reasonings. 1. You're mafia buddies. 2. You're bringing friendship into the game. 3. Your role requires you to specifically protect Rayne.

    1. I could see it, however you're experienced enough to know that one random vote won't start anything. So I see this as unlikely. Considering how I've been seeing other people play lately, I would argue that one random vote can easily start something. And hey, look. It did in this game too.

    2. Kind of hypocritical if true, seeing as you made that big stink about it before (granted, you were right to do so since that case was ridiculous). This seems the most likely. I do so appreciate being called a hypocrite. Makes me feel feel all nice and tingly inside. Okay, Neonsands, to say that the most likely solution is that I'm being a hypocrite is incredibly over the line. I have explained my reason for voting Jolty twice already. Yeah, I know there were other votes on the table that were random. The point is that Jolty's, out of all of those, struck me as the most scummy. Now, we could argue personal interpretations of a gut feeling on the summiness or lack thereof in other players until the cows come how, but the point is that the only thing my friendship with Rayne had to do with this is that I was a little annoyed that he was the random target for no reason. Maybe my initial reaction was fueled by outside influences, but when I voted I was doing so because I wanted to get a better reason than that. And clearly Tris79 was voting Jolty for the same reasons as I was. I do not like seeing people who randomly vote and give no reason for doing so. There was no bandwagon. There was no evidence on the table. There was just a random vote thrown out there for player just because... of something. and I would like to know what the something is.

    3. I've only seen this role once around here, and it was my role as an independent. Possible, but unlikely. And if we were I wouldn't admit to it.
    Your stubborn defense of Jolty is admirable, but it also makes YOU look bad. You can say what you want about us "scaring her off" for doing nothing wrong, but that is simply not the case. She's going through, liking everyone's posts, and not bothering to say anything, not even a "you guys are mean." She's saying nothing. And that continues to surprised and interest me. Why is she being so quiet in thread save the like spamming? At this point I don't even care if she voted for Rayne or not. I want to get something out of her to explain this. Because clearly I'm too much of a hypocrite to understand it.
    Jolty Febe likes this.

    Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

  3. #108
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,950
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [Day 1 - The Story Begins] [7.30.12]

    Okay, so. After reading everything, I have come to the following conclusion: We are all hypocrites.

    As usual, I don't advocate a Day-1 random lynch. However, be it known that my suspicions lie with Scarlet Enchantress and Dark Victini, not for starting a bandwagon, but for hopping on it.

    If you guys are set on a lynch, however, I would suggest lynching myself. While it won't necessarily reveal anything new to me, it'll make things more interesting and probably easier for the rest of you. Not quite sure how well it'll work, but I know that it'll work.

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

  4. #109
    totally fangirling out Dark Victini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Pittsburgh,PA
    Posts
    428
    Blog Entries
    41
    Add Dark Victini on Google+
    Visit Dark Victini's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [Day 1 - The Story Begins] [7.30.12]

    so your asking us to lynch you? if you ask us to, why would we?
    3DS FC=1263-5787-4526

  5. #110
    Christmas Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    4,508
    Blog Entries
    185

    Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

    Default Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [Day 1 - The Story Begins] [7.30.12]

    Quote Originally Posted by America* View Post
    @Gotpika;

    Would you like to sub for Hawkeye?
    sure

  6. #111
    The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    C Burg
    Posts
    2,369
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [Day 1 - The Story Begins] [7.30.12]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutakeshi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post

    Now, the question is why. I can see three reasonings. 1. You're mafia buddies. 2. You're bringing friendship into the game. 3. Your role requires you to specifically protect Rayne.

    1. I could see it, however you're experienced enough to know that one random vote won't start anything. So I see this as unlikely. Considering how I've been seeing other people play lately, I would argue that one random vote can easily start something. And hey, look. It did in this game too.

    2. Kind of hypocritical if true, seeing as you made that big stink about it before (granted, you were right to do so since that case was ridiculous). This seems the most likely. I do so appreciate being called a hypocrite. Makes me feel feel all nice and tingly inside. Okay, Neonsands, to say that the most likely solution is that I'm being a hypocrite is incredibly over the line. I have explained my reason for voting Jolty twice already. Yeah, I know there were other votes on the table that were random. The point is that Jolty's, out of all of those, struck me as the most scummy. Now, we could argue personal interpretations of a gut feeling on the summiness or lack thereof in other players until the cows come how, but the point is that the only thing my friendship with Rayne had to do with this is that I was a little annoyed that he was the random target for no reason. Maybe my initial reaction was fueled by outside influences, but when I voted I was doing so because I wanted to get a better reason than that. And clearly Tris79 was voting Jolty for the same reasons as I was. I do not like seeing people who randomly vote and give no reason for doing so. There was no bandwagon. There was no evidence on the table. There was just a random vote thrown out there for player just because... of something. and I would like to know what the something is.

    3. I've only seen this role once around here, and it was my role as an independent. Possible, but unlikely. And if we were I wouldn't admit to it.
    Your stubborn defense of Jolty is admirable, but it also makes YOU look bad. You can say what you want about us "scaring her off" for doing nothing wrong, but that is simply not the case. She's going through, liking everyone's posts, and not bothering to say anything, not even a "you guys are mean." She's saying nothing. And that continues to surprised and interest me. Why is she being so quiet in thread save the like spamming? At this point I don't even care if she voted for Rayne or not. I want to get something out of her to explain this. Because clearly I'm too much of a hypocrite to understand it.
    You're not a hypocrite. I don't know you well enough to make any kind of accusation like that. Nor would I attack you like that. My point is that your reasoning for voting someone shouldn't be influenced by who you want to play with. I hope it isn't and instead you guys are both mafia. This will make life easier down the road, but I just don't understand any other way you could have picked Jolty's vote out of three similar ones.

    Your entire reasoning was that it was a random vote with no support. So were the other two votes beforehand. That means you started a bandwagon by hopping onto a vote that was placed under the same logic as your reason you voted for Jolty. It doesn't make sense. And it isn't obvious Tris voted for the same reason as you. It's obvious Tris voted "just because".

    So, I'd like to formally apologize if you were offended by my use of the word hypocritical in describing your actions. I'm just making connections to how you're known for acting as support for why your vote is both suspicious and irrational. If I can't do that, then what can I do?

    As for her actions now, I can only come up with ideas to explain them. I don't know the answers, and I doubt her death will clear them up unless she flips fool. You're absolutely right that they are peculiar, but I've never played with her, so I don't know her playstyle. I just feel that your original prodding and bandwagonning was a little too brutal for having no actual reason to start it.
    Jolty Febe likes this.

  7. #112
    shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    862
    Blog Entries
    8
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

    Default Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [Day 1 - The Story Begins] [7.30.12]



    Something has happened!
    @Gotpika; is now subbing for @Hawkeye;

  8. #113
    Christmas Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    4,508
    Blog Entries
    185

    Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

    Default Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [Day 1 - The Story Begins] [7.30.12]

    confirm

  9. #114
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,950
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [Day 1 - The Story Begins] [7.30.12]

    @Dark Victini; that's up for you guys to decide. Personally, I'd rather have myself lynched than anyone else because that someone might be more valuable alive than dead. If there's risk involved, I suggest you lynch me. I will not advocate the killing of anyone Day 1, though. There's too much risk involved.

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

  10. #115
    Now with more cowbell. Axle Helios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Maryland (GMT-5)
    Posts
    1,683
    Follow Axle Helios On Twitter
    Follow Axle Helios on Tumblr Visit Axle Helios's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [Day 1 - The Story Begins] [7.30.12]

    I can't tell if @GliscorMan; is being selfless, or a fool. Are two fools in one game unheard of?
    I got my claims down on Quagsire, Miror B, Roar and Sand Stream.
    Winner of Burned Planet Mafia and Plants vs Zombies Mafia.

  11. #116
    Registered User Pariah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,246
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [Day 1 - The Story Begins] [7.30.12]

    Quote Originally Posted by Feliciano View Post
    ...If he does have a role that prevents him from posting more than once, how could he let us know?
    private message?
    My life is a nightmare

  12. #117
    Registered User Tris79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Crisis City
    Posts
    387

    Default Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [Day 1 - The Story Begins] [7.30.12]

    Quote Originally Posted by Axle Helios View Post
    I can't tell if @GliscorMan; is being selfless, or a fool. Are two fools in one game unheard of?
    There have never have been two fools in game(from what atleast what I've seen).
    Candy Mafia...JOIN NOW!!!

    I have claimed my favorite Pokemon,Shinx!! Also Silver and Blaze!

  13. #118
    Now with more cowbell. Axle Helios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Maryland (GMT-5)
    Posts
    1,683
    Follow Axle Helios On Twitter
    Follow Axle Helios on Tumblr Visit Axle Helios's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [Day 1 - The Story Begins] [7.30.12]

    So unless we're wrong about Jolty, chances are GliscorMan's fine.
    Jolty Febe likes this.
    I got my claims down on Quagsire, Miror B, Roar and Sand Stream.
    Winner of Burned Planet Mafia and Plants vs Zombies Mafia.

  14. #119
    Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    7,161
    Blog Entries
    168

    Default Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [Day 1 - The Story Begins] [7.30.12]

    Why're we so concerned about GliscorMan? Unless Jolty changed his name, which I'll admit I completely missed.
    Jolty Febe likes this.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

    Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

  15. #120
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,950
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [Day 1 - The Story Begins] [7.30.12]

    Because I'm offering up myself in place of a random lynch that we might regret.

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •