Mafia: Warrior Cats Mafia [ENDGAME - The Dark Forest and AlaskaPigeon wins!] [8.15.12] - Page 18

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Warrior Cats Mafia [ENDGAME - The Dark Forest and AlaskaPigeon wins!] [8.15.12]

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Default Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [Day 4 - Death of a Hero] [8.5.12]

Syxx, I know what discord means.

Quote Originally Posted by Syxx View Post
    Glad to see I'm not the only one who's suspicious of Axle Helios.
    It's only a minor hunch based entirely on his/her nonactivit

Quote Originally Posted by America* View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    You could be trying to create discord. On the other hand, you could be right and Rayne well could be manipulating us. He also tied the votes on night two - more discord.

?

In case you don't get the joke the character's name is Discord
    I figured XD

Quote Originally Posted by Feralize View Post
    No kidding...

I think Ryuu is off of our list. The mob silenced him; why would they do that to one of their own? If Rayne truly was also blocked, then she is likely not mafia, but I'm not sure about that one. Axel Helios I'm kind of suspicious of - although I've really only got an eye on him because he's quiet. Fresa I'm a lot less sure about. Fresa, Feliciano is right. You tied the votes. You could be trying to create discord. On the other hand, you could be right and Rayne well could be manipulating us. He also tied the votes on night two - more discord.

Those are my thoughts; make of them what you will.
    Regarding the bolded part: When a mafia silencer is involved, they will often silence their own to attempt to make them look more innocent or even clear. So I wouldn't count Ryuu as clear just for that.

And I do agree that it's very possible that either Fresa or Rayne is manipulating us. Determining which one (or the off chance that they're both innocent) is the part that we need to figure out a solution for.
    Well, that makes things even more complicated.
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

No kidding...

I think Ryuu is off of our list. The mob silenced him; why would they do that to one of their own? If Rayne truly was also blocked, then she is likely not mafia, but I'm not sure about that one. Axel Helios I'm kind of suspicious of - although I've really only got an eye on him because he's quiet. Fresa I'm a lot less sure about. Fresa, Feliciano is right. You tied the votes. You could be trying to create discord. On the other hand, you could be right and Rayne well could be manipulating us. He also tied the votes on night two - more discord.

Those are my thoughts; make of them what you will.
    Regarding the bolded part: When a mafia silencer is involved, they will often silence their own to attempt to make them look more innocent or even clear. So I wouldn't count Ryuu as clear just for that.

And I do agree that it's very possible that either Fresa or Rayne is manipulating us. Determining which one (or the off chance that they're both innocent) is the part that we need to figure out a solution for.
    Considering I did that trick once before, seems odd that I'd be suspected of pulling it again. I mean, a lot of my tricks really only work once.

EDIT: Also, I may be at fault for getting Feli killed, since I PM'd her regarding my silencing. It sucks though that she won't see this since her internet is down.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Hi Rayne's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries

That's going to be a pretty hard blow now. With great cats we've lost some pretty good abilities. And without name claiming this game just got even harder so it really will be like finding your way around the clan like a blind kit.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Lord Z View Post
    (Also, ERIN HUNTER LIED BRAMBLECLAW IS LEADER NOW. I think this is true in the books as well.)

Axel Helios I'm kind of suspicious of - although I've really only got an eye on him because he's quiet.
    I don't have definitive proof right now, but I've considered him possibly suspect as well since the end of the second phase. However, he has been active, he did post quite a few times, maybe a few times more than me.

On the other hand, you could be right and Rayne well could be manipulating us. He also tied the votes on night two - more discord.
    rar. rar. manipulate manipulate manipulate manipulate manipulate >:3

I am not currently working with sour right now, but that statement alone doesn't really hold any weight if you don't believe me. The previous phase's conversation was a bit heated, obviously there was a debate of sorts between myself, sour and Feli. It would be a mafia suicide to be among the group and do a 'revenge' kill so to speak.

If any of us were killed it makes the others involved immediately look bad. However, that tactic's flaw is that it's a very easy plan to unravel since any mafia member can kill one of the trio without repercussions following back to them.

So the matter would be to figure out who decided to pull the trigger.

-In Simple Harmony-

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Well...foxdung. And here I was hoping I would last longer (of course, with my computer suddenly deciding last night that it wouldn't connect to the internet anymore, I'm not sure there was much I could do about it). Cats of all clans, don't fear. The Dark Forest is trying to break your will to fight - don't let them! I shall watch over you all from StarClan.
    Ryuutakeshi likes this.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Now with more cowbell. Axle Helios's Avatar
    Follow Axle Helios On Twitter
    Follow Axle Helios on Tumblr Visit Axle Helios's Youtube Channel

Sorry about any inactivity, but the other two games I'm in have just started getting into the swing of things, so perhaps I'm not devoting as much attention to this mafia as I should be. I'll try to stay more focused.
    I got my claims down on Quagsire, Miror B, Roar and Sand Stream.
    Winner of Burned Planet Mafia and Plants vs Zombies Mafia.

I'm out of Zek macros, OK TLZ the Confirmer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow TLZ the Confirmer On Twitter Add TLZ the Confirmer on Facebook Add TLZ the Confirmer on Google+ Add TLZ the Confirmer on MySpace
    Add TLZ the Confirmer on Linkedin Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Tumblr Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Flickr Visit TLZ the Confirmer's Youtube Channel

I can't stand waiting anymore, so I'll make a bid to get the ball rolling.

Vote: Fresa

One because it was likely either her or Rayne who decided to manipulate affect/influence obstruct us from getting a lynch (waffling is fun, yippee-ky-yay), and two because the cop voted for her. (Finally not mentioning Ryuu in my vote post—oh, wait. I would have to look for more evidence if I wanted to vote for him at this point anyhow.)
    I ran the now-defunct Claim-a-Move Thread. I also claimed Lightning Strike, Marshtomp, Motor Drive, Magic Guard, and Azure Flute (probably also expired, but who cares, as long as you know that I'm the ruler of everything).

In the 2012 era, I have unfairly won America*'s Warrior Cats Mafia (and a few ones before).

Blog Entries

Doesn't matter. You're innocent anyways according to Feli.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Wait, how many cop checks do you have, Ryuu? I get not wanting to put all your cards on the table, but that could be a real asset.

Blog Entries

That was the only one. And frankly that wasn't much of a card. I want to make sure people know why I'm not going to go after TLZ despite the fact we've been at odds this entire game.

I'm out of Zek macros, OK TLZ the Confirmer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow TLZ the Confirmer On Twitter Add TLZ the Confirmer on Facebook Add TLZ the Confirmer on Google+ Add TLZ the Confirmer on MySpace
    Add TLZ the Confirmer on Linkedin Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Tumblr Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Flickr Visit TLZ the Confirmer's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutakeshi View Post
    That was the only one. And frankly that wasn't much of a card. I want to make sure people know why I'm not going to go after TLZ despite the fact we've been at odds this entire game.
    Well, at least it's nice to know people won't be going after me then.
    I ran the now-defunct Claim-a-Move Thread. I also claimed Lightning Strike, Marshtomp, Motor Drive, Magic Guard, and Azure Flute (probably also expired, but who cares, as long as you know that I'm the ruler of everything).

In the 2012 era, I have unfairly won America*'s Warrior Cats Mafia (and a few ones before).

Unless you two are both mafia! ...which seems incredibly unlikely based on the way the game's been going.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Feliciano View Post
    At least the mafia doesn't know who Firestar himself is. At least, I hope they don't. But I think every cat would mourn his loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feliciano View Post
    ... but let's not focus too much on losing Firestar.
    Well, foxdung.

At the risk of moving on brusquely, who do we lynch? We need to act now, decisively, so that we don't get deadlocked like last night.
    Think, we need to figure out who Neonsands and Feliciano could both have trusted. Or, if it happened to be some random piece of bad luck, who could it be? Personally, I find Velo's knowing exactly where the things that Feliciano had said were is mildly suspicious.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

You know what, I kinda think you have a point GliscorMan. I mean, if we look at VeloJello's posts, there are plenty of them, but not many where she's said anything of much impact (unless I'm not remembering well). Now I don't want to jump to conclusions, as it could very well just be inexperience, but I feel like it is a bit suspicious.
    Vote: VeloJello, tentatively.

Is it a crime for me to happen to remember something sadly ironic that someone said before? I could say for both of you that your comparative inactivity could make you suspicious, but that doesn't mean I'm going to. Not yet, anyway. Besides, it isn't 'could be' inexperience, it just is inexperience. I barely have a clue what I'm doing.

I wasn't going to vote, but now I pretty much have to in self-defense. I vote Fresa. I have a bad gut feeling about her, plus we need to take the plunge and lynch someone so that we can at least have a chance at offing the mafia and other than myself, she's the only person with a vote on her head. Also, Feliciano voted for her and Feli was our cop, for StarClan's sake. That makes Fresa suddenly look much more suspicious than before. So, yeah.

EDIT: Uhm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresa
    Hello jello, I just want you to let everyone know that I've been silenced.
    What do we make of this???
    Last edited by VeloJello; 6th August 2012 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Something has happened!
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast