Mafia: Warrior Cats Mafia [ENDGAME - The Dark Forest and AlaskaPigeon wins!] [8.15.12] - Page 17

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Warrior Cats Mafia [ENDGAME - The Dark Forest and AlaskaPigeon wins!] [8.15.12]

Default Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [Night 3 - Going Nowhere Fast] [8.4.12]

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutakeshi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    This settles it. Provided I'm not brutally murdered in the night, I'm voting tomorrow.
    What in the name of StarClan is with you thinking you're going to be murdered every time you blink? Ravenpaw, are you a kit or warrior?
    You never know. I'll be the last to count my freshkill before it's caught!
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

Hi Rayne's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [Day 2 - A Twist of Fate] [8.1.12]

Fresa, however, could be attempting something similar. Not only has she not been very active, but then she just now pops in and votes for Rayne* - manipulating the vote just as she's accusing Rayne* of doing. Only this time, she's doing it to try and kill him off. Now, why would anyone want to kill off a player like Rayne*, who hasn't done anything remarkably suspicious, and is a good player to keep on our side? Perhaps if they were mafia, and perceived his defense of Dark Victini as a threat.
    I have nothing against him, I'm voting him because he's Rayne*, I'm voting him because I think what he did is suspicious.
    I appreciate you defending me Feli, though in all honesty I don't blame sour for wanting to vote me, I did kinda just blindside her with a vote at the last second being all accusing and not coming back to defend it right away. And for that, I do apologize, I haven't really been on since that last post.

But I see I do have a backlog of things to reply to.
    And here we go. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Feliciano View Post
    Also...I know this is not exactly relevant to the situation at hand, but I am still really curious about what went down on Night 1. I feel like if we had even the smallest bit of information as to why that kill didn't go through or even who was targeted, we could learn so much, possibly even why Neonsands was killed last night. I've no suspicions for a vote yet, but this certainly warrants some deeper investigation.

So Neonsands was killed and Ryuu was silenced. Hm...last night was curious indeed.
    Strangely enough despite not being able to come on right away, I was informed I was blocked last night too... so I wouldn't have been able to do anything anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Fresa View Post
    Hey I just met you! and this is me voting :>

Vote: Rayne*

You swiftly tied the votes yesterday, you say you did it cause Victini could be a valuable player. Excuse me if I sound rude, but I think she could just be easily manipulated. Of course I'll unvote if you bother to reply ._.
    Well, that was the conclusion you came to. I feel bad because I didn't mean to say that Dark Vicitini could be a more valuable player than you, just that I saw she had potential to be a better player; I meant as in overall, in this game or another game. I'm rooting for her ability to be good at the game. I don't know if she has a good role one way or another, I just interpreted her willingness to continue on was a sign she was trying to stay motivated to play despite a vote tacked against her. Since it was the end of the phase and it didn't look like anyone else would stand up for her, I thought I would since I didn't see her acting threatening nor did she exhibit any attitudes that sound mafiaesque.

Well, you said it yourself: You have never played against him; he's the kind of mafia player that has at least 5 alliances by day 2. I almost 100% sure you were contacted by him last night and that's why you're defending him. Is nothing new for Rayne* to be quite active so I can't really call on his alliance based on that. I would also like to point out that I had the chance to vote Victini, something I would have done if I were mafia. I don't think Victini is mafia, just an easy prey.
    Interestingly enough, like yourself, my tactics have also changed quite dramatically in these last few months. I actually didn't even consider alliances since the games I've played elsewhere don't use outside communication. Coupled with my sporadic activity, maintaining a constant alliance is tough for me now.

Hear me out on this possible scenario: Dark Victini has a pretty good town role, which Rayne*, through use of an alliance or some kind of check, discovers. The mafia, however, also rolechecks Dark Victini, and deems him a threat. Seeing that Dark Victini is about to get lynched, Rayne* defends him and ties the vote, even though that leaves the day with no lynch. Now, the mafia is trying to get rid of the person who blocked their lynch attempt last time. Plausible? I'd say so.
    It looks like there's no place in your mind to think Ray could be mafia, I still wonder why is that?
    I very well could be mafia. This is true. Nothing is certain until the reveal is made. (and even still, Mijz proved that even a 'dead townie' can come back as mafia) Sometimes I don't even trust the very copclaims from the PM considering a godfather role could lurk around.

The best scenario is just go with your gut in may cases since that's all you really can do.[/quote]

Well hello there Mr. Rayne! It sure has been a while since we last played a game together, rest assured; my play-style has changed quite a bit. For starters, I used to be really adamant regardless of what role I had, this is no longer the case. Not saying I have the most important role in the game or anything.
    Guys, she totally has the most important role in the game, Guys, GUYS! >>

There's also the theme factor, I'm usually more active if I know at least the characters; I'm actually still trying to figure out what Warrior Cats actually is. /sorry!
    That's right, you weren't there when I ran the first Warriors Mafia. I think.

Well for all intents and purposes, just think it a bunch of cats fighting with each other while living in a hierarchal society. It's the quickest way to describe it, but there's definitely a bunch more to it than that.

I know you're quite the sweet-talker so I'm not going to defend myself more than what is actually needed; I know you can use anything against me.
    I mean I didn't think my wording was anything special, but that's mighty nice of you to say, thank you.

However, I think that if you're a townie you should at least try to defend yourself as the discussion it creates can be used to find a slip on a mafia member, so I see all the "not defending myself" anti-town at best. I know she's new and all, but she only has one vote against her, not that much pressure to give up :/. And did you just say she could be more valuable than me?
    Well I kinda cleared that up in the earlier quotes, though I'm not trying to make you jealous by any means ^^;;

She is new which is the majority of why I defended her. Do I know if she's purely good? I honestly don't know, but based on how she was acting for the reasons I described, I didn't think it was worth taking her out so soon. New players don't really have that 'defense' mechanism properly built in so I don't fault them to not be aware of who's doing.
    Last edited by Rayne; 5th August 2012 at 12:18 AM.
    Serenity and Ryuutakeshi like this.

-In Simple Harmony-

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

The ginger tom padded softly through the forest, ears pricked and alert and eyes darting from one tree to the next. His claws were digging into the soft ground as he walked, leaving long claw marks in the moist earth. He heard the rustling of shrubs from behind him and turned around sharply, but there wasn't anything there. He warily turned back around and slowly began to walk through the forest again.

The other cat hit him hard from behind, bowling him over completely. The ginger tom twisted his body, grasping to dig his sharp claws into his opponent's flank, but all he found was thin air. Sharp, pointed teeth aimed at the ginger tom's throat and in a blinding instant it was all over. The dark warrior stepped back, letting his prey fall to the floor, turned around, and walked back into the shadows, disappearing without leaving a trace.

It is now Day 4. This phase will end August 6th @ 7 PM EST.
    Last edited by Catspring; 5th August 2012 at 07:05 PM.

Blog Entries

Visit Orion's Youtube Channel

No...
    Last edited by Orion; 5th August 2012 at 07:26 PM.

Default Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [Day 4 - Death of a Hero] [8.5.12]

At least the mafia doesn't know who Firestar himself is. At least, I hope they don't. But I think every cat would mourn his loss.
    ... but let's not focus too much on losing Firestar.
    Well, foxdung.

At the risk of moving on brusquely, who do we lynch? We need to act now, decisively, so that we don't get deadlocked like last night.
    The indications reveal

URPG Stats.

I'm out of Zek macros, OK TLZ the Confirmer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow TLZ the Confirmer On Twitter Add TLZ the Confirmer on Facebook Add TLZ the Confirmer on Google+ Add TLZ the Confirmer on MySpace
    Add TLZ the Confirmer on Linkedin Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Tumblr Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Flickr Visit TLZ the Confirmer's Youtube Channel

Yep. Honestly, I think working together is the only way to make a lynch tonight, especially since we're basically doing it in the dark now. Not having a cop sucks.

(Also, ERIN HUNTER LIED BRAMBLECLAW IS LEADER NOW. I think this is true in the books as well.)

V Nothing, basically, except if you count Jolty Febe's death, Ryuu's silencing and the nightkills as "information".
    Last edited by TLZ the Confirmer; 5th August 2012 at 07:29 PM.
    I ran the now-defunct Claim-a-Move Thread. I also claimed Lightning Strike, Marshtomp, Motor Drive, Magic Guard, and Azure Flute (probably also expired, but who cares, as long as you know that I'm the ruler of everything).

In the 2012 era, I have unfairly won America*'s Warrior Cats Mafia (and a few ones before).

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Drat, we lost the cop.

What information do we have.

I'm going to reread the thread.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Damn it, we lost Firestar. ;_;

Blog Entries

We need to vote.

No kidding...

I think Ryuu is off of our list. The mob silenced him; why would they do that to one of their own? If Rayne truly was also blocked, then she is likely not mafia, but I'm not sure about that one. Axel Helios I'm kind of suspicious of - although I've really only got an eye on him because he's quiet. Fresa I'm a lot less sure about. Fresa, Feliciano is right. You tied the votes. You could be trying to create discord. On the other hand, you could be right and Rayne well could be manipulating us. He also tied the votes on night two - more discord.

Those are my thoughts; make of them what you will.
    The indications reveal

URPG Stats.

Blog Entries

Glad to see I'm not the only one who's suspicious of Axle Helios.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

No kidding...

I think Ryuu is off of our list. The mob silenced him; why would they do that to one of their own? If Rayne truly was also blocked, then she is likely not mafia, but I'm not sure about that one. Axel Helios I'm kind of suspicious of - although I've really only got an eye on him because he's quiet. Fresa I'm a lot less sure about. Fresa, Feliciano is right. You tied the votes. You could be trying to create discord. On the other hand, you could be right and Rayne well could be manipulating us. He also tied the votes on night two - more discord.

Rayne is a guy. xD

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

You could be trying to create discord. On the other hand, you could be right and Rayne well could be manipulating us. He also tied the votes on night two - more discord.

?

In case you don't get the joke the character's name is Discord

Blog Entries

No kidding...

Regarding the bolded part: When a mafia silencer is involved, they will often silence their own to attempt to make them look more innocent or even clear. So I wouldn't count Ryuu as clear just for that.

And I do agree that it's very possible that either Fresa or Rayne is manipulating us. Determining which one (or the off chance that they're both innocent) is the part that we need to figure out a solution for.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by America* View Post
    You could be trying to create discord. On the other hand, you could be right and Rayne well could be manipulating us. He also tied the votes on night two - more discord.

?
    Discord means chaos or confusion.

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast