Mafia: Warrior Cats Mafia [ENDGAME - The Dark Forest and AlaskaPigeon wins!] [8.15.12] - Page 10

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Warrior Cats Mafia [ENDGAME - The Dark Forest and AlaskaPigeon wins!] [8.15.12]

I'm out of Zek macros, OK TLZ the Confirmer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow TLZ the Confirmer On Twitter Add TLZ the Confirmer on Facebook Add TLZ the Confirmer on Google+ Add TLZ the Confirmer on MySpace
    Add TLZ the Confirmer on Linkedin Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Tumblr Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Flickr Visit TLZ the Confirmer's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [Night 1 - A Short Life Ends] [7.31.12]

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Enchantress View Post
    There wasn't a restriction listed in her role PM. :/
    Oh, yeah! Stupid me. :(
    I ran the now-defunct Claim-a-Move Thread. I also claimed Lightning Strike, Marshtomp, Motor Drive, Magic Guard, and Azure Flute (probably also expired, but who cares, as long as you know that I'm the ruler of everything).

In the 2012 era, I have unfairly won America*'s Warrior Cats Mafia (and a few ones before).

...Manjoume-san-da!..... Jolty Febe's Avatar

...no i didn't hate my role.....i intended to play it....i just intended to lynch someone and said "just because" because I'm first a noob, and the person above me didn't really seem to give a good reason in my opinion...i didnt' defend self because to me pleading innocent means nothing...I'd have to prove it somehow...so tried to leave some hints(I'm sorry if it wasn't legal) in the last poster thread(I'll get them later if needed) but no one caught on....and i liked the posts so i could be assumed to be the fool after everyone thought i was suspicious so i could avoid getting lynched....yeah..may have not been the best strategy...oh well....
    .....I claimed Sandslash....7/27/12.....

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

But you could have left the hints or even just a reason for voting here. That would have solved it.

I'm sorry your first game ended this way.
    TLZ the Confirmer and Rayne like this.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Now with more cowbell. Axle Helios's Avatar
    Follow Axle Helios On Twitter
    Follow Axle Helios on Tumblr Visit Axle Helios's Youtube Channel

Seems I should've pushed harder. Something just seemed off to me with the whole reasoning, but...
    I'm with Neonsands on this one, Ryuu's a great player, but we have to think for ourselves.

Also, sorry Jolty, hope you have a better game next time.
    TLZ the Confirmer likes this.
    I got my claims down on Quagsire, Miror B, Roar and Sand Stream.
    Winner of Burned Planet Mafia and Plants vs Zombies Mafia.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

@Jolty Febe; hon, just because people found your reasoning suspicious doesn't mean that they won't believe you if you defend yourself. It wasn't as though we were dead set on lynching you in particular. But because you stayed quiet and didn't actually post anything, people got even more suspicious. The vote before yours had a very obviously tongue-in-cheek statement following it - it wasn't hard to figure out that it was supposed to be a joke. The lack of any sort of statement like that in your vote, however, was what tipped people off, and I take full blame for not thinking harder on my vote and helping to lynch you off.

I'm sorry your first game had to end this way, but please don't think we're all just out to get you because you were new. We weren't trying to scare you off - trust me, I know how scary and disheartening it can be to get bandwagoned and lynched off on the first day. But no one's going to think badly of you or attack you if you speak up and defend yourself. If you truly had no reason, then explain that. It won't take any more than "Well, the person ahead of me voted for no reason, so I thought it would be okay if I did too." They may or may not find faults in your logic, but that has nothing to do with you, all right? And who knows? You might've convinced a few people of your innocence. So next time, don't be afraid to make more than one post, okay? We're all just here to have fun.

...Maybe this's just me, but I really didn't like the flavor text leading up to this kill. I mean, I know there wasn't a whole hell of a lot to go on, and I fully admit I hopped on the bandwagon a little quicker than I should've, but everything in the flavor text just felt so...token. Then again, that's probably just the writer in me flailing around.

Now that that's off my chest...I agree with Neonsands. We all need to keep our wits about us from now on. Acting as mouse-brained as we did today is only gonna help the Dark Forest. StarClan watch over you all this night.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [Day 1 - The Story Begins] [7.30.12]

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Lord Z View Post
    @Soulmaster; It was a joke, you even admitted that. No one (or at least no one smart) would reveal themselves as mafia as soon as they got their role.
    Just saw this so here is my response.

Why were you defending him when he only had one vote? It wasn't like anyone else was paying attention to it so why are you? As of now I'm thinking you and him are the most suspicious.

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Blog Entries

Well, it is time for this ol' deputy to got get his evening rabbit and settle down to keep vigil. StarClan guard your path.
    Last edited by Ryuutakeshi; 1st August 2012 at 12:55 AM.
    Catspring, Rayne and Feliciano like this.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries
    Follow TLZ the Confirmer On Twitter Add TLZ the Confirmer on Facebook Add TLZ the Confirmer on Google+ Add TLZ the Confirmer on MySpace
    Add TLZ the Confirmer on Linkedin Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Tumblr Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Flickr Visit TLZ the Confirmer's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Lord Z View Post
    @Soulmaster; It was a joke, you even admitted that. No one (or at least no one smart) would reveal themselves as mafia as soon as they got their role.
    Just saw this so here is my response.

Why were you defending him when he only had one vote? It wasn't like anyone else was paying attention to it so why are you? As of now I'm thinking you and him are the most suspicious.
    Oh, I don't care about his vote. In fact, I'm scrolling through the posts right now to see who he voted for. I've played with Axle before and he makes, "Confirming that I'm mafia—oh, did I say that, no one must know" jokes quite a bit without actually being mafia is all I'm saying.
    I ran the now-defunct Claim-a-Move Thread. I also claimed Lightning Strike, Marshtomp, Motor Drive, Magic Guard, and Azure Flute (probably also expired, but who cares, as long as you know that I'm the ruler of everything).

In the 2012 era, I have unfairly won America*'s Warrior Cats Mafia (and a few ones before).

Blog Entries

And he didn't hold a vote on anyone anyways.

Nah, I didn't have any real suspicions yet, and the bandwagon had already started, so I didn't really see any reason to vote.
    Jolty Febe likes this.

Blog Entries

^Still liking posts, Jolty? :-P

Well it's upping my like count, so I can't complain.

Blog Entries

Isn't it considered dead talking to keep liking posts after death?

Actually, I think you're right there. @Jolty Febe; Even though the posts you're liking are innocuous, it's technically breaking the rules, so I'd suggest not doing it anymore.

Hi Rayne's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries

I do normally keep neutral after death posts, though that scene brings back memories. The whole incident with Swiftpaw was pretty heart wrenching. It's a sad poetic way to end the first phase considering Swift was a very shortlived character and relatively young.

But keep your head up Jolty, there's a lot of great players here giving some good advice! Don't be afraid to stick your neck out a bit in the next game even if the situation seems rough. You come out less suspicious for trying something than not trying at all. And if you don't know what to say, even if it might not be the 'right' thing, you'll eventually find your way and get better the more you do it!

-In Simple Harmony-

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast