Cancelled: Warcraft III - Reign of Chaos Mafia: Accepting Sign-Ups (5/7/2014) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warcraft III - Reign of Chaos Mafia: Accepting Sign-Ups (5/7/2014)

MAXIMUM POWER!! UltimateMaximus's Avatar

Default Re: Warcraft III - Reign of Chaos Mafia: Accepting Sign-Ups (5/7/2014)

Since the SPM game is almost finished, I think I'll join this.
    "Those who forget the past, are condemned to repeat it."

gone...
    Blog Entries
    Add Konstantinos on Facebook
    Follow Konstantinos on Tumblr Visit Konstantinos's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Warcraft III - Reign of Chaos Mafia: Accepting Sign-Ups (5/7/2014)

So, I have opened sign-ups for this game 15 days ago. Knowing my time schedule, and hoping it would fill up soon enough, I should normally have no problem with hosting it. However, it has been this long, and we haven't even started. I was hoping to be at least midway by this point.

I apologize, but I would like to cancel this game before it is too late. I am afraid I might have serious issues with updating time if it takes too much to begin, and I am not sure I want to have the stress of hosting within August, which has a very different schedule from July in my case.

@CrackFox; @Setra; Close thread, please.

I have plans of trying to host this again sometime, but because of personal reasons it won't be anytime soon, please don't anticipate.
    The War Room
    Random Messages

These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12