Mafia: War Room Party (5th game) - Finally over, Town victory - Page 15

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: War Room Party (5th game) - Finally over, Town victory

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

Default Re: War Room Party (5th game) - D4 Silence - 11/3

Hitomi;: You said that it's probable that at least one other mafioso attached themselves to me during my argument with PB. Why do you think this is likely, and from the people who posted during that period (Paperhorse, Mijz, Zenax, Buoy, and Akuraito) do you think is more likely to be scum?
    From my observations, some mafioso attach themselves to a town leader early on to establish credibility with the town. By appearing to scum hunt with the town leader, they push attention from themselves for the rest of the game unless they make a major slip-up.

As for the second question, Zenax was lynched and Mijz was solely responsible for it, as he continuously mentions; however, I frown on Mijz's methodology. I am never in favor of voting inactives just because they're inactive. Most people have a reason for inactivity; school/work/unanticipated stress are all valid reasons that people suddenly become inactive. Also, I don't agree with the notion that someone is probably scum just because they disagree with someone attempting to be the town leader.

None of this changes the fact that I'm awesome and lynched a mafioso singlehandedly, and are therefore most likely innocent.
    I'm sorry Mijz, but this is very arrogant of you. Buoy brought up a good point, that you didn't lynch Zenax because of your awesome analytical skills or what have you; you picked someone who hasn't posted much and lynched them at the last minute. That's not good playing. That's good guesswork.

Blog Entries

Vote: feralize

I don't really see why would you point your finger to mijz; even though he's being a little arrogant about it, it was him who lynched zenax.

Because of that, I believe he's most likely innocent.

I'm really sure about buoy, I find almost everything he has said scummy, but I don't think I've ever seen a pair like the one mijz described.
    My life is a nightmare

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

VOTE: Feralize

Reasons have already been stated by others many times.

Blog Entries

Vote: Feralize

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    @Buoy; yeah, voting the most innocent person here, that's totally something an innocent mason would do.

Usually when the masons are only with two persons it means one of them is mafia. In meme mafia I was mafia mason with the innocent neonsands for instance. I've seen it once before on mariowiki too. Buoy is still the most suspicious person, and just because he claims mason doesn't mean he's innocent at all.

Let's recap. Buddying with pichuboy. Stopping a lynch on zenax. Voting a person who singlehandedly got rid of a mafia. You can't get more mafioso than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    if I survive the phase, I can PM the name of my partner to somebody if that's needed. They can confirm it for you.
    Yeah, pm it to somebody. Who will most likely be your fellow mafia. Then he can back up your claim and you're clear. Collect mass claims while you're at it.

Or if you're actually innocent, pm it to some random mafioso would you. Yeah that's totally safer than just saying it in-thread.
    Well excuse me for not wanting to be lynched unfairly.

Also, no, not usually. The definition of 'masons' is where there are two or more players that can converse outside the thread, and they are CONFIRMED to be of the same alignment -- town. You're talking about neighbours, not masons. If I claim mason, that pretty much does make me innocent -- as long as I don't get counterclaimed, which I'm fairly sure I won't if the mafia are sensible.

Your recap is a lie. I did NOT buddy with PichuBoy -- that's a fair bit of a jump from simply not voting him whenever only two people did. I stopped a lynch on an inactive, despite him turning out to be mafia -- which only shows incredible luck for you, as I've already proven by the fact that you had such a small chance of lynching one of the three inactives and them turning out mafia; in no way are you 'awesome' for being lucky. Lynching inactives is really flawed, as many people are saying now, so excuse me if I didn't want a stupid lynch happening because of some sub-par assumption that information is gained through an inactive townie/indep lynch, which it clearly isn't: I'm more inclined to leave inactives as they are, as, since you have no other way to tell, you'd have to use chance to dictate whether or not they're mafia, and, since there are two other alignments aside from mafia, it's more likely that an inactive is town/indep than not. I voted you, but that was only because I didn't want to be lynched, and I didn't know who else to vote at the time. Personally, it seems to me like you're trying to push a lynch on me for less-than-perfect reasoning, and everyone's going to agree with you because you lynched a mafioso! Your reasons for me being mafia are laughable at best.

And yes, because mafiosi claiming mason together is an infallible strategy that's sure to work every time! Nobody in their right mind claims mason unless they are one, unless they want to spell doom for pretty much everyone in the game. As well as that, I was going to PM it to you at the end of the phase, but clearly that's a bad idea: my mason partner and I are obviously both mafia, and we're planning to clear ourselves through some obscure, ridiculous gambit that's probably going to get us both killed and lose the mafia the game. Fantastic assumption! There's more than the one reason for me not wanting to say it in-thread, you know.

Oh, and if 'I'm actually innocent', saying it like I'm 100% not after a mason claim, how am I going to know who the mafia are? It's nowhere near safer to say it in-thread than to PM ANYBODY -- with two mafia gone, there're presumably two left. Two mafia out of thirteen players -- it's really unlikely that I'd contact one by mistake, and saying it in-thread will remove any possibility of it NOT reaching the mafia. By saying that it's safer to say it in-thread when it really isn't, it pretty much sounds like you want me to say it in-thread just so the mafia can hear. Good plan.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

@Buoy; who says you even have a partner? You could just fake having one and say you can't share their identity for their alleged safety. Which you're actually doing right now.

Also your neighbour arguments hold water on epicmafia, but not here. Have an example in which I was actually mafia mason myself: mason 1 and mason 2, who is mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitomi View Post
    however, I frown on Mijz's methodology. I am never in favor of voting inactives just because they're inactive. Most people have a reason for inactivity; school/work/unanticipated stress are all valid reasons that people suddenly become inactive. Also, I don't agree with the notion that someone is probably scum just because they disagree with someone attempting to be the town leader.
    Inactive people should ask for a sub who will actively participate and not drag the game down to inactivity with them. Also thank you for your completely irrelevant imput on my playstyle. It doesn't matter wether you like it or not, it worked.

I'm sorry Mijz, but this is very arrogant of you. Buoy brought up a good point, that you didn't lynch Zenax because of your awesome analytical skills or what have you; you picked someone who hasn't posted much and lynched them at the last minute. That's not good playing. That's good guesswork.
    Fact remains that I singlehandedly killed a mafia and that is awesome by standard. Also glad to know you're so upset that Zenax was lynched.

FoS: hitomi

Blog Entries

@Buoy; who says you even have a partner? You could just fake having one and say you can't share their identity for their alleged safety. Which you're actually doing right now.
    Who's to say I don't have a partner? I can get them to PM somebody (even you) if that's what you really want. They even offered to PM you:

Quote Originally Posted by my partner
    Um, if it gets to the point next phase when Mijzelffan tries his faulty "I singlehandedly lynched Zenax the mafioso and therefore am always going to be right" thing and people vote en masse for you, should I PM him about my role to back you up?
    Also your neighbour arguments hold water on epicmafia, but not here. Have an example in which I was actually mafia mason myself: mason 1 and mason 2, who is mafia.
    Role definitions are the same no matter where the roles exist. As well as that, the example you linked says that your neighbour "thinks you are his fellow mason", which is not saying that you're both actually MASONS, just that the host is telling your neighbour that you are of the same alliance as him -- it's an example of bastard modding, not an example of how masons can be of any alignment.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitomi View Post
    however, I frown on Mijz's methodology. I am never in favor of voting inactives just because they're inactive. Most people have a reason for inactivity; school/work/unanticipated stress are all valid reasons that people suddenly become inactive. Also, I don't agree with the notion that someone is probably scum just because they disagree with someone attempting to be the town leader.
    Inactive people should ask for a sub who will actively participate and not drag the game down to inactivity with them. Also thank you for your completely irrelevant imput on my playstyle. It doesn't matter wether you like it or not, it worked.
    Your lynch on Zenax was lucky, as I've said numerous times. You can't say that you're completely right just because you got lucky once.

Fact remains that I singlehandedly killed a mafia and that is awesome by standard. Also glad to know you're so upset that Zenax was lynched.

FoS: hitomi
    It's not awesome: it's lucky. There is a difference. What anybody else is saying is clearly going straight over your head, because you seem to be so wrapped in your own 'awesomeness' that you're not even acknowledging the valid points of other people. It's as Hitomi says with you right now: if someone disagrees with you, you think that they're scum, as proven by your nonsensical FoS on her. She didn't say that she was upset Zenax was lynched, and it just seems that anybody who talks actual sense about the Zenax lynch is called out as scum by you.

I'm also loving your selective responses. PichuBoy also got called out on selectively responding, and, funnily enough, he turned out to be mafia. You have no reason not to reply fully to my posts, as I've been doing with you.

Blog Entries

What you and hitomi don't seem to understand is that my motives do not matter. I killed a mafioso by myself (which no matter how you put it, is awesome). That is what matters. Your butthurtness over the way I acccomplished this is completely irrelevant.

Blog Entries

What you and hitomi don't seem to understand is that my motives do not matter. I killed a mafioso by myself (which no matter how you put it, is awesome). That is what matters. Your butthurtness over the way I acccomplished this is completely irrelevant.
    yes, i'm in complete awe of your utter fluke, and clearly you're always going to be correct because you lynched a mafia member. forgive me, o wise one.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

I am back.
    What is all of this with voting Fera?

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

I've been FoS'd because...?

Also thank you for your completely irrelevant imput on my playstyle.
    Oh right, I told Mizzle to get over himself.

Look, I'm not "butthurt" because you KILLED MY SCUM PARTNER OMG!!!11 I'm annoyed that you seem to think anyone who disagrees with your methodology is immediately mafia for doubting how incredible you are at scumhunting.

Seems to me this particular horse has been beaten pretty well to death so let's move along.

Wow, nice meta. Only it's not. This is WR5, not 9gag mafia.

Blog Entries

@Hitomi; why would you bring up what you think of my playstyle in the first place? It's not like it's relevant to the current situation, there is nothing that can be changed about that lynch, and persecuting me isn't really necceary as due to circumstances I'm most likely innocent. Or do you think your opinion that important that even if it has no bearing on the current situation in the game you still think you should share it with everyone?

Blog Entries

Okay uh. First official action by yours truly. If Mij completely accidentally bussed his maf partner, that seems less likely and slightly more paranoid than if he had accidentally lynched a mafia while trying to make someone more active and promote a response. I'm FoSing the bandwagonners who didn't exactly bring anything to the table. But then I'll totally be a hypocrite when I say:

Buoy seems inno, but then again that doesn't go for much. Leopard doesn't seem that scummy either, as well as Mij. Either I'm completely getting played or...

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    I'm FoSing the bandwagonners who didn't exactly bring anything to the table. But then I'll totally be a hypocrite when I say:
    Who do you think didn't "bring anything to the table"? Which bandwagonners exactly?

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast